Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? (5717 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by heryourjay(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Yay! It's a beautiful Sunday morning. I know we are all preparing for church dressed in our best Outfit!

Here is a question for you guys!

Why are you really going to church today?

Is it to really have a fulfilled time with God or something entirely different from that!

Lots of people out there are heading out to church today, but the truth is; they have a different motives, some are just going to church as spectators while some are there to feast their eyes on beautiful men and women!

As You head out to church today, let it be only to commune and fellowship with God!

This is how you can receive abundantly from him .
Be Wise!

Have a blessed Sunday Guys!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by veekid(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Cos I need to rock my new Yeezy and to flaunt my new gadget to my new bae #grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by odiereke(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Happy Sunday to all Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by sakalisis(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2016
To commune with Baba God

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by calliope(f): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2016
cause the church is there

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Vickiweezy(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
To get new fwbs, and also cos its sunday and people are going.
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by ourkobo: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
To worship God Na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by icelord(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Cos mummy and daddy will beat me if I don't

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
I didn't go today.

Praise God!!!
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by ozonenaira3: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
lemme say the truth why I don't miss church any time I came back at home from school is simply because I can't stay in the same house with my mother on Sunday's without going to church.... normally while I am In school campus i do miss church some Sundays that I dnt feel lk going. .... still me #bendeco
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by simongonner: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
I went to see my crush...
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
But u can have fulfilled time with God in ur room...so why re we really going to church...
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Bisjosh(f): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Im home wink
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Most people do not know why they go to church they are just church goer.if you ask them why they go to church they will only tell you tell that their reason is listen to the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by sonofluc1fer: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Already home.

Went to drop a friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Forgotten When last I go church
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by timoteus(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
I just gave my life to christ
I need the sermon for spiritual growth

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by sonofluc1fer: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
But u can have fulfilled time with God in ur room...so why re we really going to church...
Can I visit? Where two or three are gathered.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by ollah2: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2016
To pay tithe. Or what's the purpose of different churches in the same Street?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2016
U re a bad child
sonofluc1fer:

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2016
but I'm not in church and can't even remember the last time I went embarassed embarassed
sonofluc1fer:

SMH undecided.

Today is Sunday, keep it HOLY tongue
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Virulent: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2016
veekid:
Cos I need to rock my new Yeezy and to flaunt my new gadget to my new bae #grin
can i see it,
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by hahn(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2016
To pay money to fuel my pastor's jet and add new suits to his wardrobe because I am so stupid that I believe that an illiterate carpenter, who never existed, died for my sins in ancient impoverished Israel.

smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2016
because I want to go and worship my living God

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
let meet, i want to tell u something

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by chrisj2(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2016
ollah2:
To pay tithe. Or what's the purpose of different churches in the same Street?

You betcha!

So many small churches all within a short distance of each other: and some are even the same denomination or sect; whatever you want to call them.

I really cannot understand the mentality: I have family members struggling and yet and trying to raise fund to set up new (cottage) churches for Redeem Church. Have they no heard of Economies of Scale?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by chrisj2(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2016
As long as you are not using the Other Room... grin
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2016
chrisj2:

As long as you are not using the Other Room... grin
we will still use it but not now.
Re: Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? by edudguy(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2016
I have a lot of questions about God...Church comes closest to answering it and because God did something to me that still makes me thank him everyday....I don't always believe in miracles too much but The Man upstairs did something for me that still makes me marvel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did God Create Money? / Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life? / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.