Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 AM

Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (9417 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by QuotaSystem: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2016
EdCure:

No one will take the pain to educate an uneducable lunkie of your stock over the most obvious issues for the discernible if you hadn't hinged your ludicrous quibble on age over hierarchy in institutional subordination.

Go get yourself educated and stop foaming in the mouth. Quota system cannot give you everything!

Even more indiscernible hogwash from an obstinate and clearly unlettered analphabetic.

The claim that the man in question has no designation or seniority over Emefiele based on the latter's office underlines your naivety and sheer ignorance about issues of power, politics and privilege, and trying to educate you on the intricacies involved would be akin to flogging a dead horse so I'll let you revel in your ignorance while you stare in awe and amazed confusion as to how a technocrat like the CBN governor would be shivering like a leaf while taking instructions from the traditional custodians of power.

That I deferred to age as a metric as a maneuver to avoid sounding arrogant and unhinged should be obvious to any one with a functioning brain. If you are still in doubt of your ignorance and abject lack of basic intelligence, see how another poster was able to use his brain to simply decipher the actual reality;

[quote author post=50452467]

There u go! Simple!

I will understand if Emefiele did this in respect of cultural norms to defer to and submit to someone more advanced in age. But the Funtua guy look same age bracket with Emefiele.

This is class deliniation played for us to see.
It is not about office and position but about ethnic identity and where it falls, the ruling class vs the ruled![/quote]

Eliminating your ignorance and insecurities should concern you more than struggling to understand issues that evidently exceed your processing capacity.
Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2016
EdCure:

Government and authority is not run by age, but on hierarchy of/and responsibilities.
We are talking about the cenral bank Governor apparently taking instructions from an unknown, bossy man with no designation whatsoever!

Intelligence and the ability to understand simple things are among many things that cannot be ascribed through quota system.

Leave that guy alone. His comments reeek of unadulterated idiocy soaked in ethnic bias. Before you quote some people look at their previous comments on NL and see if they deserve your time. He has never made sense in anything he has put up on NL.

In fact, his modus operandi is so easy to figure out. He never uses facts to support his points, he sticks to name calling and juvenile taunts and insults with random interjections of vague and obtuse statements while pretending to speak english. He is the poster child for zombie-ism and there is no cure for his type.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by yarimo(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Actually, there is no amount of respect Emefiele will give them that will be enough. Emefiele is not yet sacked because Buhari cannot do that especially now that Emefiele still has about 3 years to the end of his tenure.
please take a ride to kano state and ask SANUSI LAMIDO what happens when he claims the president can't remove him from office as CBN governor?
Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by isrena: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
law8914:
You want to work online in real time? You work and earn any amount you desire.

No TRAINING OR SKILLS needed

As Mechanical Turk Worker you, (Mturk)

1.Can work from home
2.Choose your own work hours
3.Get paid for doing good work

4. Payment are sent to your bank (American residents),You get paid through Amazon Gift Card (AGC) which is equivalent in dollars (International Turkers)

This is one of the top ways I earn money online,it is not like; CPA, Affiliate Marketing etc. Its basically like a real job that you get to work for any amount you would want earn though there is a probation of ''10 DAYS and
restriction to 100 HITS per day'' for new account but afterwards you can work all day on mturk and most of these HITS takes a couple minutes to sort out.

If you really dedicate your time at least 7-10hrs a day, mturk could be a great source of income,I have read in forums where some turkers make $800- 2100/month but I had never made upto such amount. Probably its because I hadn't given enough time to it.

Unfortunately,there is a BAD NEWS for some years now,mturk have stopped approving new accounts outside the US...However there are still ways to go about it which I won't disclose on here to avoid being banned.

(You can reach me on ''rishzep84@gmail.com) or chat on whatsapp : +22898959868

1. Practically possible and best way is to buy an account (Have one for sale $250)
2. I prove guidelines (tested) and I have some screenshot of payment too.

Problems like this is a big part of what the Gems protocol is solving. Gems is a Decentralized Mechanical Turk powered by Ethereum. Using the Gems Protocol, anyone can tap into the power of scalable micro task workers Using the Gems Protocol, anyone can tap into the power of scalable micro task workers without needing to worry about task verification, trust, or payments. With Gems, unlike in Amazon Mturk, you get paid in crypto, in GEMS token. There are many other advantages of the Gems protocol over its competitors including Amazon Mturk. Feel free to check out www.gems.org should you have more questions, or email me if you have questions about gems or crypto/blockchain in general. Find time to to read the Gems whitepaper.
Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by Naijiant: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ismaila Funtua was ordering his weekly forex allocation from Emefiele. https://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/ismaila-funtua-smiling-way-central-bank/
Re: Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
What is the big deal see Jonathan kneeling. see El Rufai at It is a sign of humility and willingness to make reasonable concessions whenever necessary. When you stand above your elders and look down at them literally, you are in grave error in CIVILISED Africa. period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Ssg’s Exit Won’t Affect My Victory - Oyetola / Olusegun Olorunnipa 'Sleeq2dbone' For Kogi House Of Assembly (Photos) / Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.