Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? (1528 Views)

HOW TO UNLOCK SPECTRANET 4G LTE AND SMILE 4G LTE / SMILE 4G MIFI FOR SALE@ GIVEAWAY PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? by rhames(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello guys how are we all? I have just bought a Smile 4G LTE network modem which I use for my wireless IPad. One big surprise after the rave reviews I got from friends who are users was that the 1gig data I bought on two occasions did not last me one week. I did not use it for videos or any downloads but got the shocker that my data is depleted within a week. Can anyone enlighten me on what's wrong or it's my modem that is the problem or the smile official that are playing games. It's not the N2,000 that I have spent that is the problem but the amount of loss of information that's my worry and need advice as to whether to carry on with the network.

It's not problem if any Smile official is reading this and would gladly reply.

What's your own experience with the network.

Thanks house.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? by ahless(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Horrible
And Spectranet Has followed the thread
Seems it NTEL all the way now
Re: Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? by rhames(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
ahless:
Horrible
And Spectranet Has followed the thread
Seems it NTEL all the way now

Thanks brother.
Re: Whats Your Experience With Smile 4G LTE Network So Far? by vulpeslopez(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
My 5GB finished in less than 2days and I didt even switch my laptop on,or download any video or music....just my fone and IPad....i dey even look for who yo dash the smile to,with small change.

(1) (Reply)

History Of The PC / ✈✳✅ SOLD ❌❌❌ AMERICAN USED 2017 HP ENVY X360 Core I7 "See Pictures " / Sold Hp Envy 2gb Nvidia Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.