Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me (2286 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / My Gf Doesn't Eat Fish / My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Amazingcidpro(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
this was our chat , pls read and tell me what I can do

[10/23, 3:09 PM] Trap republic: I feel more loved nd I feel that we are into each other wen u open to me nd I open up to u it bring about trust , understanding, intimacy nd closeness
[10/23, 3:10 PM] Vhicky: Yeh, u re right..... Bt sweetheart, I ain't hiding anyfin from u
[10/23, 3:10 PM] Trap republic: Like u not telling me about ur job,and what's going on with u, nd ur family ........Baby everything about u matters to me coz I have we have passed that stage of being new in relationship
[10/23, 3:13 PM] Trap republic: I knw u might not be hidding anything but at least open up, be relaxed d comfortable with me, it's how u see me that u will relate with me, if u see me as just a friend or someone who loves u, d way u will relate to me will be limited , but wen u see me as someone more Dan a friend , as your man, Someone who u love nd someone who u are dating , I tell u nothing will be limited , u will fell free because of d rapport nd closeness nd d love......it's as simple as that baby
[10/23, 3:14 PM] Vhicky: Sweetheart, I've heard you, oiit.
[10/23, 3:15 PM] Trap republic: Wish u understand my point here or maybe am it even understand u,nd I want to understand u nd knw u more
[10/23, 3:15 PM] Vhicky: Am trying my best to be free with you,
[10/23, 3:15 PM] Vhicky: Its jez dah am not use to ur kind of person.
[10/23, 3:16 PM] Trap republic: If u love me d way I love u , u won't find it hard , u won't struggle to be free with me , it will be natural , nd simple baby
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Not all girls are open minded... U have to respect and not to force her to be more open to u... Juz take ur time... Some Even took years to know their partner wella sha... cool

So ,take a chill pill and relax.. Time will come she will spill everything..

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Same here, mine refused to spread far and wide too.

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Amazingcidpro(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
it's not that , she sounds so quite , don't mind her, she loves clubbing, she her a nose ring sef, she likes partying sef, but maybe d problem is from me, maybe am too dull nd quite , and I love her nd she loves me but na compatibility matter now be d problem,

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Amazingcidpro(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
and if she doesn't open up, how can I knw her more , how can I understand her , how can I make her happy

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by bitchcrafts: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
You need a carpenter to open her up,not me. Who is a carpenter here?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Amazingcidpro:

[10/23, 3:09 PM] Trap republic: I feel more loved nd I feel that we are into each other wen u open to me nd I open up to u it bring about trust , understanding, intimacy nd closeness
[10/23, 3:10 PM] Vhicky: Yeh, u re right..... Bt sweetheart, I ain't hiding anyfin from u
[10/23, 3:10 PM] Trap republic: Like u not telling me about ur job,and what's going on with u, nd ur family ........Baby everything about u matters to me coz I have we have passed that stage of being new in relationship
[10/23, 3:13 PM] Trap republic: I knw u might not be hidding anything but at least open up, be relaxed d comfortable with me, it's how u see me that u will relate with me, if u see me as just a friend or someone who loves u, d way u will relate to me will be limited , but wen u see me as someone more Dan a friend , as your man, Someone who u love nd someone who u are dating , I tell u nothing will be limited , u will fell free because of d rapport nd closeness nd d love......it's as simple as that baby
[10/23, 3:15 PM] Trap republic: Wish u understand my point here or maybe am it even understand u,nd I want to understand u nd knw u more
[10/23, 3:16 PM] Trap republic: If u love me d way I love u , u won't find it hard , u won't struggle to be free with me , it will be natural , nd simple baby

You havent specified how long youve been dating. these things may take time gove the girl a break
U too need a break grin
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
U have to flee from that girl abeg...
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Originalsly: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Your gf doesn't want to open up...or she doesn't want to open up when you want her to? I hope she doesn't. She hasn't said anything as yet and you are already up in here posting personal chats.... not even kissed as yet but are telling!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Amazingcidpro:

get a knife maybe... undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Who is this TrapQueen77?

She/he seems to be everywhere at a go, is she/he a spectre?

And her comments are always naughty and haunty

Even when I open nairaland by 1:30am I must see TrapQueen77 busy commenting, answering any question relating to romance.

Does it mean that this TrapQueen77 knows no way out of nairaland any longer?

And when I check profile I always see a conceal photograph like a horror movies

Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daniel1990:
Who is this TrapQueen77?

Even when I open nairaland by 1:30am I must see TrapQueen77 busy commenting, answering any question relating to romance.

And when I check profile I always see a conceal photograph like a horror movies

Who are you?

And so what? Do u have a problem?
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by bamisepeters(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You havent specified how long youve been dating. these things may take time gove the girl a break
U too need a break grin
exactly my thought, that can go a long way to determine if she is not opening up for you because she might need to blend, as in, watch more before she leap as her experience might make her to still be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by chigoizie7(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Op, are u an introvert?

From the look of things, she seems to be an extrovert.

Believe u me, it will be very very hard for her to understand u.

She even said it, that she hasn't been with ur kinda person b4.

If u are an introvert, I understand u, but extroverts will never understand us.
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And so what? Do u have a problem?

No problem at all. Just that you are more of he than she!

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Seaen(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
You both should take this myer briggs personality test and read about your types. It will help understand each other better. https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by firstking01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
She's a typical introvert and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change her...introverts are the hardest people to date trust me.

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Not all girls are open minded... U have to respect and not to force her to be more open to u... Juz take ur time... Even takes years to know their partner wella sha... cool

So ,take a chill pill and relax.. Time will come she will spill everything..
Years to know partner ke... Im name na Enigma Ni? ur funny sha.. They lady aint into the guy simple. If a lady loves a guy she opens up and even becomes a talkative @ that.

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by adekunlexy50: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
dude you are quite boring..
she can't just start telling you things now... you did not even as her any direct question and you want her to start telling you everything.
this is how you can go about it. tell her about yourself then she can follow suite, you don't expect her to just start talking like a parrot.
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by psalm1man(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daniel1990:
Who is this TrapQueen77?

Who are you?

Bot bruv...its a bot!!! Seun wan show the world say we don advance in artificial intelligence grin. Trapqueen77, na joke o

3 Likes

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by psalm1man(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
I partly subscribe to what Justdulla typed...most gentle ladies become talkatives when they really into you. But some people are jst naturally discreet....if she aint sharing stuffs with you and you sure she isn't with anyone either. She's the type, jst study her! Bt if its d other way round, you know what to do!

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by ikp120(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
She's a typical introvert and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change her...introverts are the hardest people to date trust me.

I don't think so. Introverts are the most open people in relationships. They will tell you everything you care to know, once they trust you(including the ones you didn't ask them to tell you).

Extroverts are good at being social but not really open in their relationships.

She is more of an extrovert, from that guy's description.

As an introvert, I've dated extroverts and introverts. The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Presh900(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
ori we oke ori we oke empty barrel o
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Amazingcidpro(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
we have been dating for a year now , I have asked her direct question nd she never answered , but d one that's painning me is , she just got a job and I asked her she said she can't tell me, tho she stays far but we are both In Lagos, she said wen she comes over to my area next month she will tell me so manything and if I tell her to tell me via phone or whatsapp she will say till we see
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 24, 2016
psalm1man:

Bot bruv...its a bot!!! Seun wan show the world say we don advance in artificial intelligence grin. Trapqueen77, na joke o

[size=28pt]Ur MUMUNESS is REAL[/size]
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2016
psalm1man:

wicked broff! grin grin
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by jubrealguy(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2016
psalm1man:

lol
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by psalm1man(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

[size=28pt]Ur MUMUNESS is REAL[/size]

C'mon dear, celebs get mocked at by likes of Bovi and dey don't blink...abi yu no longer a celeb here ni? Start getting use to such, you don't know where you headed.

And I tot yu are interesting ni sha undecided
Re: Help Me , My Gf Doesn't Open Up To Me by viktohmarkz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
OP lemme give you the best opinion to handle a NOT_OPEN gf because your own small,I deh type X3 of this your preaching to my EX_gf,and she go reply me "I always tell you nau,your part of me and I can't do anything without telling you"

well most girls are never satisfied with whatever they have just like oliver twist they would want more, first thing to know if she loves you, write a very long hate message and paste it on social media (fb.WhatsApp etc) buh don't call names, just talk about your feeling buh don't call names.

if she replies and start asking with a low tune, manage am na her lifestyle...

buh if she calls and start ranting like this "what nonsense did you put up" brother run she no like you at all.

I did same with my EX_gf and the response I got I just called it quit. thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Handsomeness. / Emergency! Help!! / My Friendds New Girl Friend Is messin up...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.