Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? (7683 Views)

Poll: Are You Looking Forward To That Big Day?

Yes: 83% (59 votes)
No: 16% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Rosabelle(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
ezinne1212:

I could see you were a ranter, but pointless ranting is a disease. I've already defined what being and independent lady is to me, go back, it's still there. Thats taken care of your first paragraph, as to the second paragraph, i need to ask, How old are you? I'd be worried if you are over 25yrs! If i see a man jump up to join your cause about controlling women, then i know that this world has really hit the pits. As far as independence is concerned, it is not a crusade, people are or are not independent beings/minds, it's not really THAT hard to grasp is it?
My dear did you notice when I dropped my pen (in this case, stayed off my keyboard) ?
Theres no agument anymore, but the dude wants to go on.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
Rosabelle:

My dear did you notice when I dropped my pen (in this case, stayed off my keyboard) ?
grin,,,, ahhh, wise lady. lol!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
ezinne1212:

I could see you were a ranter, but pointless ranting is a disease. I've already defined what being and independent lady is to me, go back, it's still there. Thats taken care of your first paragraph, as to the second paragraph, i need to ask, How old are you? I'd be worried if you are over 25yrs! If i see a man jump up to join your cause about controlling women, then i know that this world has really hit the pits. As far as independence is concerned, it is not a crusade, people are or are not independent beings/minds, it's not really THAT hard to grasp is it?

You are funny really if you think i am ranting, i have already said in one of my post that i know about all these stuffs and i could just be taking you ladies for a ride grin.

Rosabelle:

Thanks for dropping the pen it was an endless circle indeed but maybe after some years it might be needed to visit this thread again wink.

ezinne1212:

grin,,,, ahhh, wise lady. lol!

Sometimes people think they are wise only to realize later that they were fools grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2009
Pharoh:

You are funny really if you think i am ranting, i have already said in one of my post that[b] i know about all these stuffs and i could just be taking you ladies for a ride grin. [/b]

Thanks for dropping the pen it was an endless circle indeed but maybe after some years it might be needed to visit this thread again wink.

Sometimes people think they are wise only to realize later that they were fools grin

You said it well wink, lmao!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

Its funny you don't know who the fool is lol grin, its the 21st century and its all about the stick and the hole as you have said but the stick wants something extra which the hole hasn't figure out yet hence the disagreements in this issue lol tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2009
Pharoh:

Its funny you don't know who the fool is lol grin, its the 21st century and its all about the stick and the hole as you have said but the stick wants something extra which the hole hasn't figure out yet hence the disagreements in this issue lol tongue

ezinne1212:

Again,lol!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

Again,lol!

You won't understand until the message hits you later like a bomb, the message is coded in those post. grin Ha its already 1:50 AM the next day here ,the day its over for me dear. tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2009
Pharoh:

You won't understand until the message hits you later like a bomb, the message is coded in those post.  grin Ha its already 1:50 AM the next day here ,the day its over for me dear.  tongue
grin, well said~ and best of luck~ lol!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 1:20am On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

grin, well said~ and best of luck~ lol!

Thank you dear grin Best of luck to you too, Chai that luck get as he be tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by oln: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2009
pharoah pharoah,pharoah,pharoah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how many times were u called?hope u rnt gettin on my nerves.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2009
oln:

pharoah pharoah,pharoah,pharoah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how many times were u called?hope u rnt gettin on my nerves.

What have i done? grin I am not getting on any one's nerves really  shocked
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Shola2009(m): 1:55am On Oct 27, 2009
HELL NO!!! angry angry
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2009
@Poster, You sound like you want a wedding, not a marriage. u act as if marriage is about the ceremony and the ring and all the material garbage. the wedding is only one day!!! i don't think you said anything in that question that showed u were remotely ready or interested in an actual marriage. u didn't even say kids, u said "cute" kids. wow. what if u have ugly kids, will you throw them away? hahaha very funny thread.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2009
Nope, last thing on my mind as of now
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2009
all those good ladies out there confused about marriage should get across to me. i could help hook you up to some good guys. in a few month's time, you'd be smilling to the alter! grin
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by nana(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2009
Iykedare, am sure u aint blind to see the fonts other members are using. Can u keep the Caps Lock away. It ain't friendly to the eyes. (no pun intended) Thanks! smiley
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by iykedare(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2009
@nana,

yes ma.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by nana(f): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2009
Thanks Sir!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]@PHAROAH,\
OGA MI,WETIN BE your OWN SEF.DONT KNOW WHY U ARE TRYING TO MAKE THESE LADIES UNDERSTAND U.THESE LADIES MAKING MOUTH ARE THE TYPE DAT TAKE REAL SHIT FROM GUYS (BUT NL HAVE GIVEN THEM D OPPROTUNITY TO RANT).ALL THOSE SHIT THEY ARE BLABBING ARE FOR WEAK MEN.HOW I WISH THEY HAD A GUY LIKE ME.

@AUNTY EZINNE,
U SAID DAT MEN OFFER NOTHING BUT SPERM.(your DAD OFFERED JUST DAT AND THATS WHY PPLE LIKE U WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MARRIAGE AND MAY NEVER SUCCEED IN IT.INFACT,I DOUBT IF U WILL GET MARRIED TO A MAN (OFCOURSE,U SUPPORT LESBIANISM COS U ARE ONE).

THERE IS ONE THING DAT PISS ME OFF ABT NAIJA BABES.WHEN SOME GUYS TREAT THEM BAD,THEY COME TO THE INTERNET TO SCREAM THAT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.MEN ARE USELESS BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.THE FACT THAT U WERE NOT  WISE IN DEALING WITH US IS your PROBLEM.
[/size]

REALLY.U ARE NOT SO YOUNG.THINK ABT IT B4 ITS TOO LATE FOR  U(WHEN THE TIME COMES ,U`LL TURN A born again and go to church often)
[/quote

@iykedare, i am free to have my opinions, as are you, but i will suggest in future, if you don't understand something, ask questions, it will do you good. Ignorance is not bliss! As for even having the nerve to mention My dad, well i trust in time you will understand that there are boundaries that should NEVER be crossed, even in a forum.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by IGWEUSA(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

@iykedare, i am free to have my opinions, as are you, but i will suggest in future, if you don't understand something, ask questions, it will do you good. Ignorance is not bliss! As for even having the nerve to mention My dad, well i trust in time you will understand that there are boundaries that should NEVER be crossed, even in a forum.
You must be a drooling fool . . . . . .
Which other boundary are you talking about . . . . . . . . . Whereas you have already crossed the boundary by vomiting the quoted dumb statement.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2009
IGWE_USA:

You must be a drooling fool .  . . . . .
Which other boundary are you talking about . . . . . . . . . Whereas you have already crossed the boundary by vomiting the quoted dumb statement.

Why am i fool? lol, ah,,,, this should be very good indeed.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Rosabelle(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2009
1. Abusive men.
African men cant use their mouths to formulate normal arguments, they must first abuse you before they start.
Ive never seen soo much complex in one continent. Macho macho everywhere.
Say what you have to say without abusing a woman ohhhh you these men! Haba!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2009
Rosabelle:

1. Abusive men.
African men cant use their mouths to formulate normal arguments, they must first abuse you before they start.
Ive never seen soo much complex in one continent. Macho macho everywhere.
Say what you have to say without abusing a woman ohhhh you these men! Haba!

I'm more curious as to what has them so worked up, it's funny really. 

Even funnier when it's usually said to be women that get worked up unnecessarily.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2009
@EZINNE & CO,
I will like you go see the movie: COMMITTMENT!
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
macfarland:

@EZINNE & CO,
I will like you go see the movie: COMMITTMENT!

Who directed the movie, what year was it released?
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
lipsrsealed undecided angry sad grin cheesy wink smiley cool tongue shocked

Click That Commitment
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2009
Pharoh:

lipsrsealed undecided angry sad grin cheesy wink smiley cool tongue shocked

Click That Commitment

Thanks for the Link.

@ Macfarland: Looks like an ok movie but not to my taste. I doubt i'd go and get a movie to figure out what a man's mistress finds out~
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Rosabelle(f): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

I'm more curious as to what has them so worked up, it's funny really.  
Even funnier when it's usually said to be women that get worked up unnecessarily.
Im telling you. Im getting a completely different picture of Nigeria on this Nairaland than I had before. The men here are always fighting and abusing. They cant just say what they want to say.
Its so strange. Always haggling like people say women do.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Pharoh: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

Thanks for the Link.

My Pleasure.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
Rosabelle:

Im telling you. Im getting a completely different picture of Nigeria on this Nairaland than I had before. The men here are always fighting and abusing. They cant just say what they want to say.
Its so strange. Always haggling like people say women do.

lol, don't be put off, It's the anonymity  wink. I know i should ignore, but i can't imagine that civilized  individuals use insults to address someone they don't even know without provocation. It's the silliest thing!, and it speaks more to a persons upbringing than Nationality, i believe.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by titasam: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
No, am not looking forward to it at all, but is a necessity in our society, well maybe when I finally see that special man that is worthy of my love, then maybe i will gladly lost my freedom.
Re: Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? by shawn123: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
even as a man i dont think i want to get married talk more of woman, sigh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend Who Complains Of Not Posting His Photos / Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants (photos/video) / Do You Believe The Man Should Always Pay For Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.