Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos (5499 Views)

Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / Vehicle License Renewal And Insurance / Electronic Vehicle License Renewal Proceedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos by visitor300: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hi. I am inquiring on behalf of a friend. he currently lives in Imo State and needs to have his vehicle license renewed but it was originally purchased in Lagos. He has the scratch card and everything. I have checked the autoreg website and we believe that someone can go and renew this information on his behalf? Is this correct? Or does he need to travel to Lagos in order to have this done? I would appreciate any information. Thanks in advance for your help
Re: Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos by DLuciano: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
No he doesn't have to travel down. Somebody can do it on his behalf. The photocopy of your previous
vehicle license is required. Pay the correct amount required and it is done.
Re: Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos by keyremotes(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2009
Vehicle and Driver's licenses can be renewed anywhere in Nigeria and be valid in other states irrespective of the original place of registration.
Re: Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos by visitor300: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for your response! smiley
Re: Vehicle License Renewal In Lagos by Ezylinkage: 1:14am On Nov 20, 2017
INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMITS

What Is International Driving Permit?
An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

Where can I obtain IDP?
Before you can obtain a valid IDP in Nigeria you MUST also have your local driving license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) first before you can get your International Permit.

How long does it take?
The International Driving Permit takes 2 to 3 working days

What are the requirements?
Photocopy of International Passport
Photocopy of National Driving license
2 Passport photo

How long does it takes before it expire?
The IDP only valid for one year

Which country can I Use the IDP?
The IDP is recognized in
Maryland,
Washington DC
California in the U.S.
Germany,
Turkey,
Switzerland,
Poland,
Spain,
Austria
and Sweden in Europe.

Having an IDP is a great advantage when you are working overseas as it can help you find a job as a Professional Driver or simply use it for personal convenience.

For inquiry or if you want to get a valid International Driving license in Nigeria, at cheaper price and free home delivery.
WhatApps: +2348032285161, Tel: +2348092566361
Email: Info.ezylinkage@gmail.com
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57o9xXVc3w&feature=youtu.be
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/ezylinkage/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Abs Light Stays On After Changing Shocks. / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe, Custom Built, Full Option- 1.6m / 6 Months Used Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.