Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip (8976 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
House, plz i need your advice. There's dis guy my aunt hooked me up wit  a month ago, he's at the east, I am in Lagos. He called me, we got talking, calls me often & sent me his picture through email. We like each other.

Yesterday, he called me to say that he cant send me t-fare to come & see him that he just paid for a flat 3 years N432,000 cos of me so he's not buoyant (used to live in one room). That I should please pay my transport fare.

House, I am going to see him in person for the first time. Is it right for me to pay my transport fare?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by 190: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2009
yes na pay ur fare and go see him~
and also i hope uve made adequate provision 2 get laid cos dat guy is not gonna take it easy wit u indoors ie the bedmatics~

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by whitesturd(f): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2009
He jst paid 4 a flat cos of u?do u want to start living with him or wot.btw.de guy sounds selfish and stingy to me.bt u can use ur money sha.wen u get dere,take time and study de kinda person he is b4 u jump into any relationship wt him.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2009
You see na, What if am not workn. Wont going wit my money make me look desperate which am nt.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by debest1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2009
then dont go, abi na by force?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2009
190:

yes na pay your fare and go see him~
and also i hope[b] uve made adequate provision 2 get laid cos dat guy is not gonna take it easy wit u indoors ie the bedmatics[/b]~

true talk,the bobo has been dreaming of her kitten all this while

whitesturd:

He jst paid 4 a flat cos of u?do u want to start living with him or wot.btw.de guy sounds selfish and stingy to me.bt u can use your money sha.wen u get dere[b],take time and study de kinda person he is b4 u jump into any relationship wt him.[/b]

once she gets there,she go submit.no long tory grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Pittbaby(f): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
why is he not coming to see you first, you are going to stay with a man that you have never met, pls o your auntie will not be there with you.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2009
come on now even if d guy didn't just pay for a flat if he didn't offer the transport money will you ask him for it? well in dis situation try to be considerate he just paid for a flat and u've agreed to come and see him so on your bike. let us knw how it went dwn wen u get bck
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by debest1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2009
poster,
the whole arrangemnt smacks of desperation, and the guy is taking full advantage of that fact. You being introduced by your aunt, agreeing to visit a guy who hasnt deemed it fit to at least come down to see what u really look like, at the end of the day, if u make that trip he will keep taking advantage of you/emotionally blackmail you til u get married (if he ever takes things that far)
My advice, wriggle out of the trip and let him show some committment by coming down to Lagos, even offer to pay 4 his fare if he's skint
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by 190: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2009
debest1:

poster,
the whole arrangemnt smacks of desperation, and the guy is taking full advantage of that fact. You being introduced by your aunt, agreeing to visit a guy who hasnt deemed it fit to at least come down to see what u really look like, at the end of the day, if u make that trip he will keep taking advantage of you/emotionally blackmail you til u get married (if he ever takes things that far)
My advice, wriggle out of the trip and let him show some committment by coming down to Lagos, even offer to pay 4 his fare if he's skint

just look @ dat!

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2009
Truth is, he buys stuff 4rm my aunt and asked her if she had a sister. I think i should tell him 2 come instead. Afterall, am the lady, he's the guy.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by debest1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2009
ah i c, so u agree with my earlier post that the guy is playing Big Boy, and he is not showing any level of seriousness here, if this is ok with u then play along, but if u want any modicum of self respect let him prove that he respects u and come down,
What wud probably happen is u get there, he sleeps wiv u then turns round and say u r nt what he expected,
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by whitesturd(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2009
ceysaga,shows u still ve sum self esteem as a lady.wonder wt u were thinking before.nice decision.dnt make him feel ure desperate.we ladies still need to hold our heads high no matter what.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by 190: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2009
lady b
u have been warned~
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2009
ceysaga:

House, plz i need your advice. There's dis guy my aunt hookd me up wit a month ago, he's @ east, am in lag. He calld me, we got talking, calls me often & sent me hs pix tru email. We like each other. yday, he calld me 2 say dt he cnt send me t-fare 2 cm & see hm dt he just paid 4 a flat 3yrs N432,000 cos of me so he's nt bouyant (used to live in one room). That I shld plz pay my tfare. House, am going 2 see hm in person 4 d first time. Is it rite 4me 2 pay my tfare?

Let him come to Lagos.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Pharoh: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
@Poster don't go anywhere let him come and see you or are you the one that asked him to pay for the house? Forget those stories and tell him to come or forget it except you are the desperate one.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by spoilt(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
Forget him. There's a certain way to treat a lady. This is just the beginning of his excuses.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by dani1luv: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^
undecided undecided
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Shola2009(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
He should come to you !! angry
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
Listen to the wurooo wuroo story: He has paid rent for a bigger house because of a girl he hasnt met and he wont go visit?
I mean. Girl if youre important enough for him to get a new house, then you should be important enough to him for him to come visit.
Sit down in Lagos and let him come visit you.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
Make sure you padlock your kitty and throw away the key grin grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Shola2009(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^ Theres always a master key!!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
Shola2009:

^^ Theres always a master key!!
grin grin ;DWhat is it? grin grin grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Shola2009(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
Did i lie? grin be doing like a village headmaster there angry grin or do u want me to show you the master key?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2009
Is it the magic stick? tongue tongue
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Shola2009(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
Nahh! magic stick aint got nothing on "The Master Key".
Ebonyeyes stop derailing this thread! angry yes? grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
Spit it out already tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
You guys looll cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2009
wen are you suppose to go anywayz ?
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by KennyG6(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2009
after all the advice i bet u guys my wages dat the girl will still pay her way up and get wat she deserves a gd **** and a broken heart
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2009
Kenny_G:

after all the advice i bet u guys my wages dat the girl will still pay her way up and get wat she deserves a gd **** and a broken heart
Dude, i was just thinking the same thing
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
Rosabelle:

Dude, i was just thinking the same thing
Kenny_G:

You aint lying about that grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life / Final Yr Students Forced To Strip Naked In Class In Order To Graduate!See Photos / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You To Do It ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.