Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client" - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client" (900 Views)

Prayer For All Young Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client" by Dfrenzy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hi peeps, I really do love this jam from olamide's ot album. I don't understand Yoruba so can't claim to fully comprehend the song. But, what I love the most has to be the song sample that was use, I know that song but just can't seem to remember the artiste and song title. Am guessing Enya, please someone help me out.
Re: What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client" by dannyville2(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bro, please have you found the song?
Re: What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client" by HawkToBar(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dfrenzy:
Hi peeps, I really do love this jam from olamide's ot album. I don't understand Yoruba so can't claim to fully comprehend the song. But, what I love the most has to be the song sample that was use, I know that song but just can't seem to remember the artiste and song title. Am guessing Enya, please someone help me out.

Prayer For Client is a hit track from the album "Street OT" fourth studio album by Nigerian rapper Olamide. It was released on November 14, 2014 through YBNL Nation.

Link to download ยป
https://cdn.trendybeatz.com/audio/Olamide-Prayer-For-Client-[TrendyBeatz.com].mp3

(1) (Reply)

Not Yet / Terry G ( Is This Guy Really Making Sence In The Music Industry? / Dj5naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.