Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Club a story - #nlwriters - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Club a story - #nlwriters (108483 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2016
*******continued ******************

Remi walked into Room 3.

The room was fairly large, the lighting in the room had been created to create a soft and warm ambience. It was warm and inviting, like a warm comfortable blanket on a cold day.
It sucked you in, the pockets of shadows around the room creating and adding mystery and tension to the atmosphere.
The wall opposite the door was made of glass with green luscious branches draped all over it. When he looked through the glass he saw a tropical garden full of green lush foliage, a flowing water fountain adding to the feeling of being in the the middle of a tropical rain forest.

The faint sound of running water with fresh green foliage helped create a soothing relaxing environment.

The wall to his right held a multitude of accoutrements he had never seen before.

The sight of them filled him with nervous excitement.

The middle of the room was dominated by a table with a gleaming black granite surface.
The hook suspended from ceiling that was dangling towards the middle of the table, filled him with dread.

He walked over to the table and ran his fingers over the granite. The distinct sound of running water reached his ears from where he was touching the table, making him turn round. The sound of the water had been her entrance into the room.

She stood there watching him intently, the mask was once again shielding her face, it was the same one she had on the first night he had met her.

Today she was wearing black leggings, black laced high heeled sandals, with a black sequined tank top.

They both molded to her body like a second skin, she looked phenomenal, the muscles in her stomach rippled as she walked towards him.

The rose tattoo gleamed on her chest, a beautiful and symbolic design, the thorns leading to the prize of the beautiful red rose.

‘Good evening, Mistress M’ he said as he lowered his eyes, involuntarily lingering on the v between her thighs.

She stared at him as she walked towards to the wall, her hand lingering on a whip she held in her hand as she moved closer to him.

Her scent of vanilla assaulted his nostrils, he just wanted to take away every piece of clothing, taste her and revel in that vanilla scent.
Hear her voice commanding him on what to do, telling him how to eat her out.

The sting of something on his balls bought his attention back to her.

‘My instructions were shirt off and lie on the table’ she said.

‘Why aren’t you she asked’ as the whip wrapped round his balls once again.

This time he felt his dick harden a bit more, invariably making his balls feel very heavy and full.

She moved nearer to him, and used the tip of the whip to trace the hardness that was pressing painfully against his jeans.

Her scent intoxicated him as he watched her as she used the whip to tease him mercilessly.

‘Remember you can always say cucumber if it gets too much for you’ she said, as she stared at him at his hard dick.

‘Very impressive… Matt’ running her fingers over the outline of his dick.

‘Do you know how to use it Matt’ she asked staring at him, her voice soft and seductive.

The whip once again grabbing his balls in a vice grip.

She must have been a cowgirl in a previous life he thought, as he felt the whip grab his balls.

‘I want that t shirt off and you on that table before I count to three’ she said. Looking towards the wall, most probably searching for another implement to torture him with

TBC

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Lleigh is Sam a pleasure giver or what? I don't understand what she does

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Bibijay123

All will be revealed. ....shortly. ...

Don't forget my email conversation with you please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lleigh:
Bibijay123

All will be revealed. ....shortly. ...

Don't forget my email conversation with you please.

Alright babe....I didn't dear. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
****************Continued*********

‘Why are you here Matt’ she asked, suddenly turning away from the implements of his impending torture.

Remi hesitated; he had been taking his t-shirt off as per her instructions.

The truth was, he had been looking for a strong dominant woman for a long time. Forever he would say, once he had discovered where his kinks laid, he had been looking for a woman who would know how to press those buttons.

To then find one who on his doorstep, was serendipitous.

This was one opportunity he was going to follow through and see where it led.

‘I am here to serve you’ he said as he lowered his eyes, trying not to focus on the rose between her bo.obs.

‘Why ’ ? She him asked again

‘I want you to be my Mistress’ he whispered.

‘I am asking you again Matt, why?

‘You haven’t answered the question’ she continued.

‘All you have done is given me the bullshit answer someone else might buy. You haven’t answered the question Matt’.

‘Why are really here’ she dropped the whip, staring at him.

Remi noticed the imperceptible change in her body language, she was about to walk out.

Remi panicked for a second, no he thought.

‘I like to be dominated sexually’ he whispered, as his cheeks burned.

‘Have you been with a Mistress before’ she asked him.

She stepped closer to him, her scent intoxicating his senses, gosh he really wanted her.

‘And…’ her eyes glaring at him.

‘It was for two scenes, but I didn’t feel comfortable with her’ he whispered as he looked down. Not wanting to meet her eyes.

‘Why’ she asked coming closer. She still hadn’t picked up the whip.

‘She liked to stress the racial differences between us; it stopped me from making a connection with her’ he said, his eyes still not meeting hers.

‘Is that why, you were seething when I called you boy’ she said, as she laid he hand on his shoulder.

Remi feel in love with her at that moment, she had noticed, she had known. The walls he had been building to shield himself from her came down at that moment.

The vulnerability of the situation made him weak. She was intuitive, sexy, dominant and from what he could tell Nigerian.

His Alpha alter ego sprang to the core, he was going to make this woman his Mistress, he was going to find out who she was and worship at her temple.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nice one dear, I am following.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Creeza:
Nice one dear, I am following.

Thank you Creeza for stopping by. ..
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lleigh:

Thank you Creeza for stopping by. ..
captivate me with more, please *winks*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by soleski01(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2016
Nice one, Lleigh.
Lovely continuation.
Still following, as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
soleski01:
Nice one, Lleigh.

Lovely continuation.

Still following, as always.

Thanks for the support soleski01 much appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Creeza:
captivate me with more, please *winks*

Creeza....you will have to wait and see
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
cc.. Bibijay, skarlett, swann, crezza, soleski01, nastynic, Adesina12

Going for a cold shower.....................

Chapter 13

Remi watched as she walked back to the wall of torture, she stopped by the table and opened a drawer.

She placed a bottle of oil on the table.

‘I told you to have your shirt off before I came in the room’ she said as she glared at him.

‘For that infraction, I want everything off’ she turned to him, hands on her hips.

She threw the bottle of oil at him.

‘I want you to rub that all over your body’, she said as she walked back to her wall.

It was the same oil she had used the night they had met. Vanilla, lavender and the other scent he still couldn’t place.

Now he understood what women meant, about being objectified.

Taking your clothes off in the throes of passion was one thing, being told when to take them off and being watched was something else.

She was now sitting on a black leather sofa, on the other side of the room. Her mask glittered in the semi gloom of the room as she stared at him.

A mysterious queen surveying prime male form for her pleasure.

However, undressing and being scrutinized by her was like a lesson in sensuality. It made him feel hard, incredibly so.

He would put on a show for her, a strip tease for her eyes only.

He started with his t-shirt, trying to think of the moves Kevin Hart made in Think Like a Man 2. That foray into stripping had ended in disaster though, he chuckled silently.

He rubbed the oil on his chest and arms, the crotch of his trousers were soo tight it was uncomfortable.

His arousal was obvious to both of them.

He bent down to slip off his loafers, standing up again.

As he rubbed more oil, on his stomach and moved his hand towards the buckle of his belt, he imagined her nails, raking a path down his pelvic bone.

He took off his trousers in one fluid movement.

Woody, his nick name for his third leg stood proud and erect.

‘You will do that last’ she told him from her seat on the sofa.

Her legs were stretched and wide apart in front her, his eyes were drawn to the valley between her legs.

He rubbed the oil on his thighs and legs, each sensual stroke heightening his arousal, to the extent that a drop of precum dripped on to the floor.

‘Oh dear Matt’ her voice carried over from where she was.

She had seen it, his cheeks burned.

‘You can now rub the oil on your dick, you will rub it in for..mmm….’as she stared at him intently.

‘Two minutes, you’re not allowed to come’

TBC

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by soleski01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Good!

Keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by bummybummy(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
nyc update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Whizzdom(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Awesome, keep it coming OP.
You can also check this new thriller story titled: "The Sinister Defence"
The link is: https://www.nairaland.com/3461761/sinister-defence-thriller-story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by ADECULATE(f): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice update, pls kip it cuming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
soleski01:
Good!

Keep it up!

Thank you.....your support has been invaluable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
ADECULATE:
Nice update, pls kip it cuming

Thank you for dropping by and reading Adeculate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Whizzdom:

Awesome, keep it coming OP.

You can also check this new thriller story titled: "The Sinister Defence"

The link is: https://www.nairaland.com/3461761/sinister-defence-thriller-story

Thank you for dropping by Whizzdom.... will check it out
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
bummybummy:
nyc update

Thank you for stopping by bummybummy
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by soleski01(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lleigh:

Thank you.....your support has been invaluable

You have been exceptional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Creeza mis spelt your name
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Whizzdom(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lleigh:

Thank you for dropping by Whizzdom.... will check it out
I look forward to it.

Thanks.
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2016
That update was mind blowing...why the suspence though tongue ...thanks for the mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2016
swann:
That update was mind blowing...why the suspence though tongue ...thanks for the mention

cc bibijay123, Adesina12, soleski01, bummybummy, ADECULATE, jagugu88li

Hi swann,

If you mean the suspense between MM and Remi aka Matt...

Remi has an image to protect i.e alpha male, dominant, assertive etc. His kinks are not something he can really readily advertise in our society.
Without being exposed to ridicule......which is why he feels able to open up a tiny bit to someone in a bravo.delta.sierra.munch club

Thank you for asking the question....keep them cuming grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Lleigh:

cc.. Bibijay, skarlett, swann, crezza, soleski01, nastynic, Adesina12

Going for a cold shower.....................

Chapter 13

Remi watched as she walked back to the wall of torture, she stopped by the table and opened a drawer.

She placed a bottle of oil on the table.

‘I told you to have your shirt off before I came in the room’ she said as she glared at him.

‘For that infraction, I want everything off’ she turned to him, hands on her hips.

She threw the bottle of oil at him.

‘I want you to rub that all over your body’, she said as she walked back to her wall.

It was the same oil she had used the night they had met. Vanilla, lavender and the other scent he still couldn’t place.

Now he understood what women meant, about being objectified.

Taking your clothes off in the throes of passion was one thing, being told when to take them off and being watched was something else.

She was now sitting on a black leather sofa, on the other side of the room. Her mask glittered in the semi gloom of the room as she stared at him.

A mysterious queen surveying prime male form for her pleasure.

However, undressing and being scrutinized by her was like a lesson in sensuality. It made him feel hard, incredibly so.

He would put on a show for her, a strip tease for her eyes only.

He started with his t-shirt, trying to think of the moves Kevin Hart made in Think Like a Man 2. That foray into stripping had ended in disaster though, he chuckled silently.

He rubbed the oil on his chest and arms, the crotch of his trousers were soo tight it was uncomfortable.

His arousal was obvious to both of them.

He bent down to slip off his loafers, standing up again.

As he rubbed more oil, on his stomach and moved his hand towards the buckle of his belt, he imagined her nails, raking a path down his pelvic bone.

He took off his trousers in one fluid movement.

Woody, his nick name for his third leg stood proud and erect.

‘You will do that last’ she told him from her seat on the sofa.

Her legs were stretched and wide apart in front her, his eyes were drawn to the valley between her legs.

He rubbed the oil on his thighs and legs, each sensual stroke heightening his arousal, to the extent that a drop of precum dripped on to the floor.

‘Oh dear Matt’ her voice carried over from where she was.

She had seen it, his cheeks burned.

‘You can now rub the oil on your dick, you will rub it in for..mmm….’as she stared at him intently.

‘Two minutes, you’re not allowed to come’

TBC
Haha ... No wonder I got no mentions.. Nice suspense.. Hmm this is mind blowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
calling 3rdleggxxx, LordAdam, sumborri, sirblero, junnyjake, Freshboi, Nightfury

To the club......drinks available and more.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
soleski01:
Good!

Keep it up!

I will try.....I think Remi needs to keep it 'up' more grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by LordAdam: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lleigh:
calling LordAdam

To the club......drinks available and more.... grin

Thanks for the invite.

You're doing great so far.

I really look forward to the day when our writers would have their stories and books adapted to blockbuster Nollywood movies. I don't think it's a stretch anymore. The talent is there, the producers are there, the audience are yearning for more, so it's not a matter of if, but when.

I'm enamored by Nigerian storytellers, so I'm rooting for you guys.

Happy Sunday!

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lleigh:

Thank you for asking the question....keep them cuming grin grin

I see what you did there wink wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
LordAdam:

Thanks for the invite.

You're doing great so far.

I really look forward to the day when our writers would have their stories and books adapted to blockbuster Nollywood movies. I don't think it's a stretch anymore. The talent is there, the producers are there, the audience are yearning for more, so it's not a matter of if, but when.

I'm enamored by Nigerian storytellers, so I'm rooting for you guys.

Happy Sunday!

-Lord

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
True talk, And Lleigh . Remi is trying. YOU ARE EXCEPTIONAL... Keep it up, dont forget to Hangout with Gabriel- the dark handsome hustler *winks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.