Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Club a story - #nlwriters - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Club a story - #nlwriters (108669 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
calling you to the next episode of the CLub

baddchristy
sod09
willzz
greatface
mirob
wayner10

Cherrybrown
johnsown1
Ozila
evakinqz
yinks89
olojuede01
yurme
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lleigh:
calling you to the next installment of the Club

colik

Thanks for the mention. smiley
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
drop a bomb please !!!?*winks

1 Like

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
dedicated creeza, bibijay123, skarlett, soleski01, Adesina12

Chapter 16

Remi walked into the steam room deep in thought. Gosh he ached all over, as he absent mindlessly rubbed on his shoulder. There was a twinge there that just would not go away.
MM still had him in knots even though he wasn't with her.

He had fallen asleep on the way home in the car with Bayo, he had planned to question Bayo about the mysterious creature he had been with that night.

He walked towards the left hand corner of the sauna and placed his towel on the hot bench. He looked around in the the sauna and noticed someone lying down in the corner. A woman by the look of the swimwear.

He sighed loudly as he laid down on his towel and took himself back to Saturday night. It had been physically and emotionally draining. He had been doing some research on google regarding rope, as the sight that had welcomed him after the blind fold came off was really breathtaking.
It had also scared the sh..it out of him.
That woman was up there in the kink weird stakes, but for some strange reason he trusted her.

It took a certain kind of person to turn that that kind of rope play into an art. No wonder there were pictures all over the club, they were very tasteful and artistic pictures, with human subjects in various forms of bon.d.a.ge

She was something else and he wanted to find out who she was. Bayo was going to have to tell him what he knew.

Come to think of it, how did Bayo find out about that place?

There was no way in heaven that they had advertised, it was too discreet and too secretive to start putting up billboards stating that there was a new k.in.k club in town.

He was rubbing his shoulder again when the lady in the far corner stirred and got up, to stretch her legs. Giving him a good eyeful of her behind in the dark gloom.

She was about to walk out, when Remi recognised her.

‘Sam, is that you? He said, hopefully.

She looked over her shoulder. ‘Remi Hi, fancy seeing you here’. she replied

'How are you’ she said as she stared at him, as he rubbed his shoulder again.

‘Are you OK, have you pulled a muscle?’ she asked.

‘Hmm, no I don’t think so’ as he sat up and looked at her.

She was wearing a blue and green one piece, but whoever had designed it, knew what they were doing. It was s.e.xy, moulding to the curves of her body in the right places, with a low neckline leaving you wondering what the wearer looked like naked.

She looked good in it, her skin that was exposed was dark smooth and inviting. I bet it will be as soft and silky as it looks he thought. All of a sudden I am being surrounded by dark chocolate beauties, he mused to himself.

'Ok, I’m just going for a shower, I will be right back’ she said as he watched her walk out.

He laid back down on his towel, as an unbidden thought entered his mind, Sam and MM together with him. Some thr.e.es.ome, that would be he thought to himself. Sighing very very deeply as he let his imagination run wild.
I must be deprived of something if my thoughts were going that way, he chuckled to himself

Too much exposure to that club and the fact that he was as h.or.n.y as hell since last night didn't help.
The rejection had stung, he had been so wound up that he could swear he could sense the taste of her in the bathroom.

He needed to do something, he needed to get laid. Otherwise he was sure Woody would actually fall off in protest.

He didn’t not want to go back to the lady he had meet at the club and have another one night stand with her, as she had asked him for money after. Goodness me they were everywhere peddling their wares, he had been shocked.

His FWB was also beginning to get a bit too clingy for his liking, plus there had been an accident that night. That put the fear of God in him.

It must be the similar skin, that had kicked off his subconscious, about th.re.es.om.e.s he sighed. As he tried unsuccessfully to move his mind away from those base needs and wants.

Might as well try his luck again with Sam, he thought, she did have a body to die for after all.

He went back to rubbing his shoulder again, when he noticed her making her way back into the steam room.

‘Hi, can I join you? water dripping of her as she sat next to him.

‘Are you sure you haven’t injured yourself? Where does it hurt' she asked.

Down there, he nearly said, sputtering as he caught himself.

‘Hmm, I think I did too much on the free weights. But I am OK’ he said.

He noticed an amused glint in her eyes.

‘I did follow all the instructions you gave me’ he said.

‘Did you stretch after’ she asked

‘Oh YES!!' as he swallowed slowly. Sh..it I sound like those Churchill adverts... OH YES!!

I did…..I stretched soo much last night, he thought I came on the floor. Sh..i.t. his mind was wondering and finding innuendos where there were none.

He noticed that she was staring at him intently, a good thing this room is dark he thought otherwise she would see his cheeks.

‘Erm, yes I did. Unless you can think of any other kind of stretching I can do’ he said. Trying and succeeding he hoped in keeping a very straight face. Damn he should have paid more attention in his drama classes as a kid, he thought to himself.

‘Here let me show you another stretching exercise’ she said as she took hold of his shoulder.

She manipulated his shoulder in such a way, pressed a few pressure points and voila the twinge was gone.

‘Wow, thank you Sam. I think I should have you as my personal trainer for exercise and stretching after, what more could a guy ask for. He said as he winked at her.

He heard her giggle.
'Are you trying to flirt with me Remi, I can demonstrate what you need to do' she said.

'I only helped you a few minutes ago, as it looked like you were in a bit of pain'. A quizzical look on her face.

There was something that was familiar about the current tableau that he couldn’t place his finger on, as he put it to the back of his mind. It was a feeling of déjà vu.

'Can I buy some lunch today if you’re not in a rush?' Remi blurted out.

She hesitated for a minute.

‘It’s only lunch Sam, I promise I won’t eat you’ oh sh.i..t. I need to get out of this room and get rid of all the s..e.xx innuendo's going on in his head.

He really hoped she hadn’t picked up on his thoughts.

Something in her eyes told him she was considering the offer, phew she hadn’t picked up on the eating part.

Which showed her mind wasn’t in the gutter like his.

‘Oh, that’s kind of you Remi. Where do you have in mind’ she replied.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Creeza:
drop a bomb please !!!?*winks

dropped..........
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lleigh:

dropped..........
grin oya lemme start reading. thanks for the mention dear.
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Creeza:
grin oya lemme start reading. thanks for the mention dear.

The Auction has also dropped Creeza...
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Remi are you blind? undecided De ja vú , same expressions , Open your eyes nah... Er? MM is Sam...

But I dont blame you, the very one at the club has an alias.. Sam and MM

Lleigh I'm not happy.. this is torture for Remi..

Nice one , indeed this was a bomb.. # fingers clipped and expecting the next de ja vú- Remi actually doing it , even a quickie with Sam grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sam has fallen for him already.....can't wait to see how Remi will react wen he discovers mistress m and Sam are d same person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by junnyjake(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fine work of literature Here. I very much appreciate this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by yorhmienerd(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cool
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by onihaxy: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lleigh:
calling you to the next installment of the club

Shewrites
Stag
Jeus
Pastoraji
Goodheart02
Onihaxy
Referee
Youngest85
Iphekitan
Fiyah
Evakingz
Fantasyisland
Cuddlemii
Abefe99
aphieMontella
Obinnau
zerojinx
barbiekely
dat9jakid
bunsuq
veekid
abusafyan
raphieMontella
Geofavor
Silla

I don show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2016
junnyjake:
Fine work of literature Here. I very much appreciate this.

Thank you junnyjake for stopping by and commenting smiley
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice going, Lleigh

I have missed oh, im just reading through.
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Adesina12: 4:22am On Nov 19, 2016
bibijay123:
Sam has fallen for him already.....can't wait to see how Remi will react wen he discovers mistress m and Sam are d same person.

Exactly my verdict!!!
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by soleski01(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
Aha! Great!
One can literally eat your descriptive words.
Keep it up, Lleigh.
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by girlhaley(f): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Déjà vu.......shine ur eyes remi.....Mistress midnight is also Sam.......Sam can't help it tho......she's falling already.......

Fingers crossed........Lleigh.......More mb to ur phone
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by ADECULATE(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Lleigh:
cc skarlett, bibijay123, swann, ritababe, ADECULATE, missmossy, jugugu88li, girlhaley, bummybummy, cherrybrown, johnsown1, ozila, evakinqz, yinks89, olojuede01, yurme, twaci, creeza, lawlahdey, iykekelvins,
present ma'am, kip it flowing pleeeeeese
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Geofavor(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
smiley
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't blame Remi for not being able to place his deja vu when he has a lot of FWB. I can't wait for him to find out who Sam really is and for both of them to get "the job" done already. I'm really feeling Remi's plightsmiley
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Evakinqz: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
ADECULATE:
present ma'am, kip it flowing pleeeeeese
present ma'am
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
swann:
I don't blame Remi for not being able to place his deja vu when he has a lot of FWB. I can't wait for him to find out who Sam really is and for both of them to get "the job" done already. I'm really feeling Remi's plightsmiley
gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by adetomdx(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
update pls, I dey lie down
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
gringringrin
mama the mama grin grin grin you're naughty

The story is heading for a more pleasant route now, make I sit here and quietly watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
jagugu88li:

The story is heading for a more pleasant route now, make I sit here and quietly watch
Very Very naughty gringrin

Me too, can't wait for the next update
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
jagugu88li:

Me naughty wink

Nah .....

Update loading shortly
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
Very Very naughty gringrin

Me too, can't wait for the next update

Nah MM be the naughty one not me ....
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
jagugu88li:

cc jagugu88li , iykekelvins,

Creeza.... my Maths expert.....apologies if my mathematical inferences are wrong cheesy

next update about to land
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Creeza(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lleigh:

cc jagugu88li , iykekelvins,

Creeza.... my Maths expert.....apologies if my mathematical inferences are wrong cheesy

next update about to land
patiently waiting... Meanwhile, lemme do research about story plotting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Creeza:
patiently waiting... Meanwhile, lemme do research about story plotting

Creeza........ plotting go to James Scot Bell's site
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
For all Remi's fans................
Re: The Club a story - #nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
fiyah
Ritababe
Hfinest1
Cherrybrown
Evatryst
Miraxzeebility
Drnoel
Purityval
Snakie86
Olojuede1
Coolval22
Mynd44
Seun
Sampete
Rock555
Angeless
Mainland
SFTW
Victvames
sEXGY2
Buzzboy
Ozila
Austinblinks
Lagusta
Henz24

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl / Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.