Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (53247 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Edenoscar(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao I watched it since jare. The banana video was funny na
notice hw gracefully its sits over the human hand,notice it has a point at the top for ease of entry,its just the right shape for the mouth.. Like seriously is that guy just dumb or they planned the whole thing,it might have been a joke

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
I knew about the tagline. Although, I didn't watch it to the end but I am really disappointed especially considering the price he wanted to sell it. But how does it destroy intelligent design? Maybe you didn't see how funny Lawrence Krauss sounded when he attempted to describe DNA with natural laws and chemical laws ... cheesy. Anyway, I guess you do not know how the DNA works maybe that's why you made the statement.
Edenoscar:

the tagline for the movie was 'atheism destroyed with one scientific question', Do you know what the scientific question was?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Freetunezng: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow
Hope it will be a good one... MAN CAUGHT RED HANDED HAVING S*X WITH 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN LAGOS

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/08/unbelievable-man-caught-red-handed.html?m=1
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Do we really have Atheist? Those that really believe in atheism need seriously spiritual cleansing because most of their arguments are unfounded and inconclusive

9 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Goldenheart(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Atheist vs God.

Violent arguments angry
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by africanusvu(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kil atheism and religion dies.yes.witout atheism.wat is d pride of d religious?where is d chalange.where is the standard 4 judgement of the religious.the world is a world of two extremes.d beginin and d end.sin & evil.black & white.good & bad.me & you.then.THE RELIGIOUS AND THE ATHEIST.kil one.and the other looses the basis of its chalange.

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
This argument pass me oooo. I don't think I have the mental capacity to feature in this kind of argument... Lemme just sit and watch the fight between atheists and believers cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Goldenheart(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
This argument pass me oooo. I don't think I have the mental capacity to feature in this kind of argument... Lemme just sit and watch the fight between atheists and believers cheesy

grin na Observing mode sure pass...

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

not even the slightest bro,,,he and his son who is also himself...both are confirmed dundies!
cheesy
I yaff die o!
Most mumu god ever liveth. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Goldenheart:

Egbon, na to observe sure pass ooo cheesy
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
The only question I have for atheists is Who created man..?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lol
Brother, e better like that. This one no be woman matter where u be prof.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
Brother, e better like that. This one no be woman matter where u be prof.
So you mean say I be chairman for women affairs? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Ok, I don't know can u educate me? why say "WHO" created man? Why not "WHAT" created man?
Seems you have already answered ur query with the query. That is a wrong approach in seeking truth.

By the way seun I hail u and ishilove o. Una weldone.

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you mean say I be chairman for women affairs? cheesy cheesy
Just keep up the good work. Been a while I read ur lists
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Edenoscar:

notice hw gracefully its sits over the human hand,notice it has a point at the top for ease of entry,its just the right shape for the mouth.. Like seriously is that guy just dumb or they planned the whole thing,it might have been a joke
The way he was describing the banana it made me keep thinking of a lady using it to masturbate.

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Just keep up the good work. Been a while I read ur lists
You will definitely hear from me tomorrow cool
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok, I don't know can u educate me? why say "WHO" created man? Why not "WHAT" created man?
Seems you have already answered ur query with the query. That is a wrong approach in seeking truth.

By the way seun I hail u and ishilove o. Una weldone.
Typical....Xo pls tell me wat created man...?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by boboLIL(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
God forgive them because they don't know what they are doing...

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Looking at the world alone is enough reason to doubt the existence of a God.

Different continents practising different religion with each claiming his/her God is supreme, is madness.

Whatever religion you're born into dictates the God you believe in.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by oluarc(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
It is a fallacy to say God created d universe in couple of days.......remember a part of d Bible says a day to God is a thousand years to human,so those 6 days could as well mean thousands of years......

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Oleumayhur(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Goldenheart:

oloungbo

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Personally I don't know. Do you know?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
The question should be who created God,that created man.....

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by hahn(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

The way he was describing the banana it made me keep thinking of a lady using it to masturbate.

Maybe he uses it to masturbate himself tongue

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
boboLIL:
God forgive them because they don't know what they are doing...
do you know what you are doing?
Cos I do if you don't know, so I can tell u
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Personally I don't know. Do you know?
Yea...God did... grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
You thing facility is already one side must humans be created.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
The question should be who created God,that created man.....
Aiite, Clap for urself welldone...
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
hahn:

Maybe he uses it to masturbate himself tongue
Lol asin. The video was just so dumb and he was feeling like a super star just like many nairaland christians. They would be saying nonsense with pride. What a pity and grief to intellect

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You thing facility is already one side must humans be created.
Lol...must a building be constructed...? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.