Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (53261 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by NoMoreTrolling: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
How can nothing create something

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by beautydutch(f): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
The Atheist Delusion Movie (2016) HD

thanks! will definitely watch it
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by HardMirror(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Aiite, Clap for urself welldone...
But he is making sense. If you believe someone MUST have created man, is it not also reasonable to believe someone created the God that created man?
Or do you expect such a god to exist on his own? That sound like evolution to me. Did god evolve out of nothing?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You thing facility is already one side must humans be created.
was that suppose to be a question?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let them Atheists keep wallowing in their foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

But he is making sense. If you believe someone MUST have created man, is it not also reasonable to believe someone created the God that created man?
Or do you expect such a god to exist on his own? That sound like evolution to me. Did god evolve out of nothing?
Aiite gys, wen we finally die ..we will find out who's right...Deal...? cool

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by kazyhm(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol...must a building be constructed...? undecided

what is this ?

don't spoil better argument with dump question joo

park well with your 2mb capacity brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol...must a building be constructed...? undecided
A building can be constructed but can not be created ..We are not block,stop twisting words to suit your needs

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
kazyhm:

what is this ?

don't spoil better argument with dump question joo

park well with your 2mb capacity brain
Nigga use ur head o...me and u gt beef...? Shuooo.... shocked
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

if you believe someone created nairaland(of which you were not with the person then)isn't it unreasonable to think that nothing created the creator of nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
A building can be constructed but can not be created ..We are not block,stop twisting words to suit your needs
Yes boss...
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by ever811(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
lol woooow the banana the atheists"nightmare" the banana is an artificially selected fruit ooooo!!! It was artificially selected by human beings to become edible you can check how the wild banana actually looks with all its seeds and stuff. Ray comfort is an idiot. When he was told he took the video down. How did he expect to know. Him and his sidekick kirk Cameron making fools of themselves wherever they go. He didn't have a university education. Kirk Cameron is a washed up child actor. Yet these are the people that argue against evolution. They are just a joke to the scientific community worldwide
*facepalm*
sort sir is this your ancestor?...

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by ollah2: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pandorabox:

How are they foolish?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pandorabox:
and you wallow in your ignorance..
Deal? grin

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
oh! How allah would roast you!
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
What are these ones saying
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by afroxyz: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Ok, I don't know can u educate me? why say "WHO" created man? Why not "WHAT" created man?
Seems you have already answered ur query with the query. That is a wrong approach in seeking truth.

By the way seun I hail u and ishilove o. Una weldone.
Ishilove ke? For atheist talk?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by maximus10: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
[b][/b]the gods must be consulted
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seun... I'm not understanding? what's happening here? angry
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrMontella:

oh! How allah would roast you!
We'll Find when we get dere wont we...? embarassed
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by NoMoreTrolling: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Actually, you can definitely argue that God just is.

We exist in a time plane and are bound by it.

We experience changes in seasons, night and day.

We start out as babies, hit puberty, then adulthood and eventually death (exit from being bound by time, into eternity).

On the other hand, God isn't bound by time, so he has no beginning and no end.

He is!

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Pidggin(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Marvel1206: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
it was basically about according to ray comfort "the book of life" DNA he says DNA is like a programmed code and like every program it has an author. He interviewed physicist Lawrence kraus and asked him the same question and the man gave him an example of a snowflake a complex design from nature. This was still not enough for ray comfort. One thing he fails to take into consideration is that the Abrahamic God is not the only God mankind has created but comfort acts like he's the creator of everything when that one didn't then know what a microorganism was. The truth is humans simply don't know if there's a creator or not but the fact is the creator can never be the Abrahamic God cuz that one didn't have the slightest clue of science

raphieMontella:

not even the slightest bro,,,he and his son who is also himself...both are confirmed dundies!

Nairaland is really giving voice to the voiceless, can't imagine some myopic halfwitted retardêd ignoramus sitting behind their keypads typing shīt about other people's religion, you could have communicated without the unnecessary insults coming from two fish brain headed morons. idiats

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:
We'll Find when we get dere wont we...? embarassed
lol...

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by afroxyz: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
My own take is that I wouldn't say that there is no God. But telling me that the Abraham in God is the true one is a big lie. If we are approaching 9billion people on earth, and God created all of us in his image, and science says no human being is the same, does it not imply God exists in about 9 billion ways?

But then again, science has told us that the earth is in a constant state of evolution. Energy is changing and being recreated into forms. Particles mix to create new forms. There is a logic to that.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by musicwriter(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Guys. Here's a more worthy video of an atheist professor of Biology who later came back to his senses and realized evolution doesn't make sense. It took a simple question from one of his female student to reset his brain. The man is a top scientist, and his refutation of atheism was so huge in the US that it was turned to a movie.

The movie clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBLltwJDoX4

Here is the actual testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dMHZior9TE

For more information, youtube the testimony of Dr. Richard Lumsden.

More videos...............

Mr. Kent Hovind is a science teacher who is anti-evolution.

See 100 Reasons Why Evolution Is STUPID! - by Kent Hovind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM

Atheism is the absence of common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by kazyhm(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dantee005:

do you have any idea how many Gods will punish you for blindly/ignorantly not accepting them

you want me to count them for you ?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
atheists in the house.... is there anything like "sin" ? educate me abeg

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by ever811(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lennycool:

See this one. The guy even later apologized for the video and yet you defend him, a point in which he had already abandoned. I laugh you.
bros can you pls tell me how a non existing thing created an existing thing and design a man and woman with there respective organs for reproductive purpose?.. how it create your anus so that you can excrete out, for new food to keep you alive?..if humans came from ape why do we still have the ape family and uptil now non has been able to transform in to humans by chance?..and I don't know if the chemicals that came together to form lifes especially humans are unknown to scientists that up till now they have not brought them together to form even one atheist slowpoke?...thank you..your grand father looks like this I guess...

5 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Olaadewale: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Funny how people think atheism is a religion and it can be destroyed my a film or anything you post. God is delusional that's for sure!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
ollah2:

How are they foolish?
Only a fool says there is no God.

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by hpk(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
boboLIL:
God forgive them because they don't know what they are doing...
Shattap there, if you don't have a meaningful contribution, just observe!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.