Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims (40262 Views)

Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Iphone Stolen At Miss Nigeria 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by olokeded: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde took to her social media page to share a rather strange happening which she claimed is happening to her for the second time.

According to the actress, a young boy approached her right after she finished from her ‘Alter Ego’ set to claim she’s his spiritual mother.

The actress in videos shared on her Instagram account, noted that the young boy knelt before her saying he wanted to apologize to her for “no reason”.

The boy, who according to the actress hails from the Niger Delta region of the country, said he saw Omotola in a vision which revealed to him that he is her spiritual son.

"So end of shoot on set #alteregothemovie one of dem days this happened. This is like the second time this has happened to me...why me?"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photo-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-meets-boy.html

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/BL6sKlYgbf6/?hl=en

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by INTROVERT(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2016
shocked
Ah don't understand but its like Omotola have. Join bad gang.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Smellymouth: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Farono pls can we meet? grin

I am your spiritual husband...

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by beautydutch(f): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2016
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Batlan01: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2016
He's nt de spiritual son of Nnamdi Kanu, he's nt de spiritual son of dose peepz at Yaba left, U now wake up one morning cum dey claim Omotola's spiritual son... If U dnt gerrarahia now, and goan face ur book...

18 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by chris2face(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Nawa oh which one come be spiritual son again

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by henrydadon(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2016
grin

EVERYTHING is funny about this video.....what nonsense!!! How can a grown ass man like this wake up with the stupid idea of accusing someone of being his spiritual mother....just imagine if omotola was married to a stark superstitious illiterate, he'd actually see the possibility in this nd look into the case nd that can cause problems in her marriage.....someone even said she lost her respect for omotola simply because she refuse to help him and post the video..sometimes i wonder how people think .....biko let's learn to call a spade a spade.

how can nigeria move forward if we have people like this in the country

[img]http://i./10C5xbZwvsFs64.gif[/img]

20 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Neimar: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2016
hahahahah

you don open ya legs for e papa for spiritual realm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by nikkypearl(f): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2016
I am the spiritual daughter of Dangote embarassed

Abeg,,,posters below me ...epp me pass the message until it get to my spiritual father! embarassed embarassed

epp me,epp me embarassed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by ibkgab001: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Your spiritual brother is here

The poster above me will never show her face on NL and she claim to be a spiritual daughter of Danbaba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by juliusocean(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Na wah o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Immorttal: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
i need a spiritual servant

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by sunnyside16(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Just like that? spiritual son for this recession? he better look for his mother elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by darocha1: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by ayodeji247: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
spiritual son indeed

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Francis95(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by kinzation(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Lol
Recession don dey cause wahala ...which one be spiritual son again..
Then BUBU is my spiritual Father...on my way to Aso Rock to apologize

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by themosthigh: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
This reek of pure evill. Omotola is being controlled by demonic forces from the 4th precinct of Hades which is located in the deep down south of the demonic kndom after the bend of herod.
Her benefactor gave he fame in return, she handed over the control of her ovaries todemons and they now harvest her eggs on every full moon and hand it over to childless women who asks the devil for help with children.
The solution to her proplem is to pray to st joana of arc, st alphonsus liguri and st molumba of uganda asking them to interceed on her behalf to the virgin mother of God to solve her problems and acquire these eggs from lucifer.
she is to mix communion wine with the blood of a lamb and frankinsense then apply it on her face and privates for 33 nights after which micheal the arch angel will be sent to set her free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by valdes00(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Forano pls can we meet? grin

I am your spiritual husband...
Sorry Bro.... can I be ur spiritual Best man..?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by ayodeji247: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
linda ikeji where re yu am ur spiritual husband plssss cme ooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by SimpleBea(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Hmm! End time spiritual son.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by kinibigdeal(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by NAVYdogg: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
AFRICANS and spirituality
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by 175(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Please help me tell Dangote that I'm his spiritual son.

And nikkypearl is my spiritual sister. grin cheesy wink wink

Our spiritual daddy yaf left us but we can't left him lai lai

Epp us biko grin grin cheesy wink smiley

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by crystalmi(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
This need prayers o

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by MzMercie: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Spirituality spiritual son
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
GEJ is my spiritual father wink

Today is my birthday wish me well smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Okay
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by dollaflow(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Wonders of the last end.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by awesomesossy(f): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Dangote is my spiritual father grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims by davibid: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2016
In this recession anything can happen

And as for me

Dangote is my spiritual dad

While Bill Gates is my spiritual godfather

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.