Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Agriculture Business Opportunities: Earn Commission For Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Agriculture Business Opportunities: Earn Commission For Life (894 Views)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Become A Vtu Agent And Earn Commission Per Transaction / Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Business Opportunities: Earn Commission For Life by dav8id(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Yes ! You will earn commission for life...

Anytime the buyer you refer buys, you earn commission ..
If he return next year and buys , you still earn commission ..
Even after 3 years he returns and buys..you earn commission ..
Even if her return and you are not aware ..we still pay you commission..

Are you a sourcing agent in agriculture chain of trading ?
You have suffered from those smart buyers, who used you and dumb you later? After you show them the way ..they follow back and seal the deal without you knowing ?

They don't want to pay you for your service ..they do all the transaction behind you...

Let end this now..Once you refer them..... Anytime any day , they buys , we pay you ...no more work for vain..

Sesame seed season will start by Movember ending ...will you like to earn commission from sesame seed for life as sourcing agent ?

You don't need to do any work .... You don't need to travel to any location ..sit at you home ..and make money while browsing the internet ..

You just get the buyers, refer them ..I seal the deal ..you get pay for life . do you get my point?

Once you refer a buyer..and I was able to seal the deal...anytime any day the buyer make purchase from us...you get pay..even if the buyer buys and you are not aware ..we will pay you...

YOUR EARN #1000 PER TONNE AS A COMMISSION ...IF THE BUYER BUYS 500 TONNES ..YOU EARN #500,000 AS A COMMISSION ...

IF THE BUYER LATER BUY AGAIN 200 TONNES ..YOU EARN #200,000 AS A COMMISSION ...

Any time the buyer buy, you earn ..

I WANT TO TRAIN YOU AND ALSO HIRE YOU ..

THE PRODUCE YOU ARE GOING TO WORK ON , ARE VERY HOT IN DEMAND PRODUCE ...

*Sesame seed
*Soybeans
*moringa Seed
*Hibiscus flower
*Cashew nut

Read This....

AGRICULTURE PRODUCE SOURCE AGENT..

A agriculture source agent. Are those chain of agriculture business or trading, that link between buyers and seller and after transaction seal, they earn commission..
The duties of agriculture source agent are:

To link buyers with seller
To source for a agriculture produce being demanded by buyers
To get a qualified buyers of a particular agricultural produces
To arrange for a produce delivery
To bargain on behave of buyers/seller..

A agriculture source agent earn money by way of commission , when he or she link a buyers with a seller. And the deal was sealed, he or she earn a commission base on agreed amount .

This commission starting from #1000 per tonne to as higher as #10,000 per tonne, depending on the type of produce and how scarce is the produce.

However. Many people who love and want to practice this kind of agriculture business, failed wowfully.
And some of the reason are : lack of trust, sincerity, greedy and lack of information . A good agriculture source agent , is he who have direct access or contact to the source of the particular produce.A good agro produce source agent is he who is able to travel out of he or her confront zone, and gather information regarding the demanding produce .

You don't need to travel anymore ..

You don't need to run up and down for price update ...

Just go online and get the buyers..refer them ..and I seal the deal while you earn your commission ...

I belong to all the listed produce association... I have the direct access to the produce ..

I have the direct contact ....

THIS OPPORTUNITIES IS OPEN FOR BOTH EXITING AND INTENDED SOURCE AGENT ....

How To Join This Opportunity...

You can read the full details here http://davidprof.com/blog/agriculture-businessearn-commission-life/

(1) (Reply)

When U Meet The Person Dt Referred U To Mmm / Paypal Fund / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.