Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

"Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu (23082 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by zik4ever: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Sarah Omakwu, senior pastor, Family Worship Centre (FWC), Wuye, Abuja, on Sunday delivered a scathing message to those donating looted money to churches, saying stolen money should not be brought to her church as offering.

According to transcripts of the sermon, provided to TheCable by Olola Seun Akioye, a congregant, Omakwu said she was not castigating sinners, but she preferred to miss their money and have them make heaven.

“Any money that you cannot explain to God, don’t bring it to this church,” she said.

“If you are in the civil service and you have stolen money, please don’t bring the tithe to this church; I say this in Jesus name. You cannot do all that and then think you come to church and say a short prayer, that God will forgive you because of Grace.

If you have stolen money, don’t bring it to this church; I repeat it in Jesus name. Someone says pastor, we will miss money. Yes, I will rather miss your money and have you make heaven. Christians should be a standing rebuke to the world.”

https://www.thecable.ng/dont-bring-stolen-money-church-offering-abuja-pastor-tells-congregation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Spot on Pastor.

The fear of EFCC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Abee79(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
A rare, bold word in this generation where the Gospel of Jesus has been commercialized and the doctrine of 'get rich by all means' carries the day. God bless you Pastor Sarah Omakwu

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Seun(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Awesome.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Another lunatic on the loose

Why shouldn't we bring stolen money to the church ??

Like God comes down from heaven after every offering to collect the money or like you send Western Union to God

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by essencestore: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Na today undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Category1: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Hummmm.....pastors of nowadays no mind if u bring ritual money, dem go welcome u

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Princelegacylemoha(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Ma how will you know if the money was stolen ?

8 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by HIScraziness(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
The church itself is built on stolen money!!

undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by dunkem21(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2016
Aptly captured ..

..So we should leave the wealth of the gentiles
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2016
Ride on pastor

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by NegeduGrace(f): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
She's truly a vessel of God, ,na all those thieves dey get front sit for church.some self claim men of God can't tell some of their members the truth because of their selfishness..seeking God is not by offering and tithe

5 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by ThundrCork(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Impressed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Elnino4ladies: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Endtime pastor
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by sugarvallly(f): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
how she want take know say na stolen money?

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by seguno2: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2016
sugarvallly:
how she want take know say na stolen money?

I thought pastors can see that money is stolen or corruptly obtained.
Are they no longer men of God?

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Earth2Metahuman: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another lunatic on the loose

Why shouldn't we bring stolen money to the church ??

Like God comes down from heaven after every offering to collect the money or like you send Western Union to God

na by force to collect stolen money?

Why you dey call her lunatic na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Koncept(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Ma how will you know if the money was stolen ?

she's only speaking to the conscience of the congregation and listeners.

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by thesicilian: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
A new broom sweeps clean
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by mokane28: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Sorry i don't mean to derail thread, please someone help me with advice, i have a car i want to sell and i have been trying to post in auto section but the anti-spam bot there keeps banning me once i post, how do i solve this?
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by missjahiniekpe(f): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2016
When they don't have what to preach because they're lazy towards Bible study, I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Madam why do you want to be different from the so called Anointed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Maaamaaa: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2016
I rep family worship center..

Back then when I was in Abuja, a family that truly cares..

I love you mama

3 Likes

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by laurel03(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2016
me no dey tithe...shikena

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Olasco93: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
smiley
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by gebest: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Attention seeker
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by abbeyty(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2016
Lexusgs:
If only stolen money was tagged.......

As if she can distinguish between stolen and not stolen money.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Revolva(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2016
wash lamba weda on d money it is written stolen
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by redcliff: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2016
mokane28:
Sorry i don't mean to derail thread, please someone help me with advice, i have a car i want to sell and i have been trying to post in auto section but the anti-spam bot there keeps banning me once i post, how do i solve this?

Someone should put this spammer/scammer in check
Re: "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu by Tjohnnay: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Pastors and wayo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Important Of Fasting To Muslim / Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.