Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com (49437 Views)

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by itsdumebi(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Some Nigerian soldiers have lamented to the media on the horrible living conditions they are experiencing as the figh Boko Haram in the far north. The soldiers appealed to the president to come to their aid as they can't bear the situation anymore.

Below are statement from the soldiers(who pleaded anonymity) and photographs of the terrible, rationed food they have to eat.

"Our Situation has only gone from bad to worst, things improved then went bad"

''The one sachet of cowbell choco they used to give us daily has been stopped for over six months.The food they cook and serve us here can't sustain human life, poorly prepared supplied cold.When we are fighting Boko Haram food supply should not be our worry, they are failing us badly.

Soldiers have resorted to buying stoves and pots, I cook twice a day to sustain my life.We come back from 48hours mission tired & wait endlessly for food ration, we have to recook same.I Will send you pictures of our food as well as the cooking utensils of some of our colleagues.

We have codenamed our central food supply centre CHOP AND DIE You eat & sentenced to the toilet.Rotation system is corrupt, some in frontline 4 over 2yrs, if u know someone u spend few months.

Allowance was hurriedly paid last Friday after 3 months of owing us. Sept allowances is still being owned.Things are really getting bad. Some soldiers are deserting but the story is kept secret.

Ops allowance and RCA (Ration Cash Allowance) calculated per head for feeding battalions are dissapearing.RCA in particular has not come since Aug.Commanders are doing their best.

They've been borrowing on credit.Food merchants have stopped giving out food on credit as a result of millions of RCA being owed.''

Photo 1:
According to one of the solider, This is the size of loaf of bread two Soldiers are meant to share for lunch"

Photo 2:
This is the ration of meat for 1day that each soldier fighting Boko Haram gets

Photo 3:
The soldier said ''photo of tuwo is supply for Sunday surprisingly big. The soup is meant to be ogbono served cold''

Photo 4:
''This is my ration of pure water. We are entitled to 4 aday but we end up with 2 a day begging locals''
Source:
http://politicsngr.com/see-photos-horrible-food-given-nigerian-soldiers-fighting-boko-haram/

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by youngest85(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Good one
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them undecided

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by DrayZee: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Fighting Boko haram.... Na so
And yet they're getting frequent supplies...

People wey see food chop dey complain... Do they want a buffet delivered to them everyday?

You're a soldier... You can't expect to be living easy at the line of battle.

When they come back, it's to be tormenting people.

36 Likes

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Ejanla07: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
serves dem right

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ezugegere(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them undecided

That is training ground. Will they continue eating scorpions after their training?

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
okay o. pls everyone checkout LUCCIVIEW.COM. will you eat your placenta?

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Opinedecandid(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Change is here.

RUBBISH!

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by pacino26(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
You don buy jobbbbbbbbb. Na you buy form, fill the blank spaces, submit am, go jaji and pass out.

My brother, hunger is a mental state. Mind over matter. Learn to eat in your snap nap time it's veryyyyyyyyy important.

To the politicians, well done o. Your proxy war lingers as your accounts get fattened by the suffering of patriotic youths.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by niyiduke01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
All the posts above me were just pure venom spewed out of frustration,jealousy,unemployment.etc...Let,s call a spade a spade. Is there no allocation for troops fighting terrorists?...Are we saying that some higher people are not benefitting from it....Please let fight for these people through social medial cos they are our brothers......

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sad and pathetic.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sad and pathetic. Ordinary food they can provide na their entitlements dem go pay their families when they die?

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Sirmuel1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Useless country

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Cannonleo(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

take a hike, this was during training with the thai army not regular opps get your fact right

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by RZArecta(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s]What is horrible in eating tuwo shinkafa? It might be their preferred ration or their feeding time table at that period.

Here are pictures of US marines eating scorpion and drinking cobra blood. I guess the USA government is also starving them or too poor to feed them[/s] undecided
go and collect your brain from that pit toilet in your village, you obviously passed it out as shít

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by tshege(m): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Do these US soldiers look like they are starving?

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by kings09(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2016
Chai. Yet d budget allocation will be reading bogus amount used to feed soldiers.

Buhari sef

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ceeethru(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Na only God go save our leaders.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Vicadonis(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
This is pathetic. I saw it Kayode Ogundamisi's wall yesterday.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by brainpulse: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Poor and very stupid journalism , how do you want us to believe that this pictures were taken from the soldiers, when the third picture showed a bag of cement. Anybody can just pick up something and start writing to dent someone's image knowing well some fools will still believe

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by sakalisis(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Change grin
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by kings09(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Dis is during training. Take am easy de spew thrash. Not evry1 swallows ur thrash hook, line n sinker like ur fellow zombies
patriotic9jaboy:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by valandy99(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
K
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
I am hungry; I haven't eaten breakfast.
Touch me, I can fall... Touch me, I will fall.

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Chai suffering all this when the President is a Retired General cry cry
Gallant Soldiers you all have to endure with us all till 2019 cry cry cry cry

Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by ERONX(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
All is well.
Re: Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016

EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha