Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President (55948 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Posed With Daughter Of Cameronian President Is At It Again.PICS / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by dainformant(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
A Nigerian man has sparked outrage after posting loved up pictures of himself and Brenda Biya, the daughter of Cameroon's president on Facebook. The man identified as Collins Aston from Owerri, Imo state and lives in Switzerland (as revealed on his profile) -captioned the photos; "My Love".

After receiving lots of backlash from Cameroonians who trolled him online for posting the pictures , the man deleted the post immediately. But by then, it had had already gone viral and had been saved by some.

Now this has got tongues wagging with many online users calling him an "old and ugly gold-digger" who only wants to benefit from the young girl who is reportedly half her age. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/nigerian-man-poses-with-daughter-of.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by dainformant(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Young03(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
let me go and take my lunch
I will v back
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by PrettyCrystal: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
the real hustler

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
No offence but if this guy can have a president daughter then Zahra should be the one disturbing my phone with calls and messages angry angry

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by ChangeIsCostant: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
sharp guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lmao so na d kyn men Wey some daughters of presidents dey roll with...

I won't be surprised if Zahra dey love person like Timaya...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao so na d kyn men Wey some daughters of presidents dey roll with...
I won't be surprised if Zahra dey love person like Timaya...

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Blue3k(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Respect to him of its not photoshop. I thought she would've kept relationship underwraps though but oh well. It's their relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Alawe(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
No offence but if this guy can have a president daughter then Zahra should be the one disturbing my phone with calls and messages angry angry
Unless you relocate to switzaland

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Omo see babe tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by joade45: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Women are really
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Ayoswit(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
They are in love and should be allowed to express it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by nwachinemelu(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Igbos no dey carry last always representing....Ehime mbano dude representing..One love Nigerians

37 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
the babe no fine sef....mtcheeeew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol. The hustle is real!

But from the pix it seems she is actually into him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by AnodaIT(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Igbo man, I hail you

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by 4nobody4every1: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by xmich(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
That baby gat huge eye shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by exclusive7(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
9ja bad guy... baba dn get work.
buh see as the guy face dy lyk recession.. Jesu!!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Guy man.. bad sharp guy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by BrutalJab: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Is the girl complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by NaijaMutant(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ik
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by brightballer(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Awon omo Igbo!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol. The hustle is real! cheesy

From the pix it looks like she is actually into him.

But what most folks don't understand us dat some of dis super rich girls are actually vulnerable. The moment the meet a guy who doesn't treat dem d way everyoda person treats dem (Yes Ma treatment), they become incurable attached!

The only problem would be wen it comes to marriage ciz thats wia social status would finally come ito play and not d love stage!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by themosthigh: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
The girl is lucky to have an Igbo man as her BF

45 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by holuwatobhy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Igbo's go let Cameroonian bomb us...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Mightyraw(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
U can call d gi ozil

Buh i fine pass dis guy Nw
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Mariokenny(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Bros juju done work am!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by glossyfinger(f): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls I need a job around alagbado/alakuko area. Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.