Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help (4509 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls don't judge me, I just need your candid opinions and also note I do not self medicate I am just very curious to know what's wrong with me.

3rd of October I was at the hospital to see my gynae to complain about vaginal discharge and he prescribed a HVS/MCS test for me and also gave me klovanil suppository to start after the test sample had been taken, 1every night for 5days, he said this was to calm the discharge and the burning sensation.

I proceeded to the lab and the test was done, after a week I went back for the result (this is because I travelled out of town) ... it's says YEILDED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS AFTER 24HRS OF INCUBATION AT 37°C .

i took the result back to my gynae , but unfortunately he's out of the country for now ,the other doctor I met said he doesn't believe in the result because of the procedure labs use in carrying out MCS and that I am just worrying myself for nothing. That these bacterias exists in our bodies and they must have mistakenly picked it someother part and not in my vagina bla bla bla

So I insisted he treats me for what the test result shows, then he gave me CHI GYNOCARE VAGINAL OVULES , 1 every night for 3days. I completed it last and I've been feeling feverish plus aches in my joints although I had a very stressful day yesterday.

I want to know is it the staph taking its toll on me, or am I just worried for nothing, because to me staph AUREUS seems like a big issue..

and also I noticed pimples on my checks it's unusual. I only have breakouts on my jawline and chin because I was diagnosed of PCOS/Hormonal imbalance 2years ago.

I am still battling with that I don't need no staph in my life right now.

Attached to this is a copy of the test result and the leaflet from the drug he prescribed, pls advice me.
Godbless you
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help by Laird(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Remmymartins post=50468575]Pls don't judge me, I just need your candid opinions and also note I do not self medicate I am just very curious to know what's wrong with me.
3rd of October I was at the hospital to see my gynae to complain about vaginal discharge and he prescribed a HVS/MCS test for me and also gave me klovanil suppository to start after the test sample had been taken, 1every night for 5days, he said this was to calm the discharge and the burning sensation.
I proceeded to the lab and the test was done, after a week I went back for the result (this is because I travelled out of town) ... it's says YEILDED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPH AUREUS AFTER 24HRS OF INCUBATION AT 37°C .
i took the result back to my gynae , but unfortunately he's out of the country for now ,the other doctor I met said he doesn't believe in the result because of the procedure labs use in carrying out MCS and that I am just worrying myself for nothing. That these bacterias exists in our bodies and they must have mistakenly picked it someother part and not in my vagina bla bla bla
So I insisted he treats me for what the test result shows, then he gave me CHI GYNOCARE VAGINAL OVULES , 1 every night for 3days. I completed it last and I've been feeling feverish plus aches in my joints although I had a very stressful day yesterday.
I want to know is it the staph taking its toll on me, or am I just worried for nothing, because to me staph AUREUS seems like a big issue..
and also I noticed pimples on my checks it's unusual. I only have breakouts on my jawline and chin because I was diagnosed of PCOS/Hormonal imbalance 2years ago.
I am still battling with that I don't need no staph in my life right now.
Attached to this is a copy of the test result and the leaflet from the drug he prescribed, pls advice me.
Godbless you [/quo

Repeat the tests at a different high profile lab and take it to a good doctor to prescribe for You. Prescribing over the phone is un professional and unethical

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help by stevecantrell: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
You have a bacterial infection thriving in not just your reproductive tract but also in your blood and affecting your joints.
You need a real solution real fast. Your vital organs like your heart valves are at risk. Though for your age this risk is low, it's best to rule out RHD especially if you have had a sore throat accompanying your fever.
Common antibiotics may not work.
Redo your blood tests, your lab scientist should rule out other bacterial species not just staph alone.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
stevecantrell:
You have a bacterial infection thriving in not just your reproductive tract but also in your blood and affecting your joints.
You need a real solution real fast. Your vital organs like your heart valves are at risk. Though for your age this risk is low, it's best to rule out RHD especially if you have had a sore throat accompanying your fever.
Common antibiotics may not work.
Redo your blood tests, your lab scientist should rule out other bacterial species not just staph alone.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Urgent Help by cwen: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hi dear if it is actually staph aureus ,then (pls) go to Iris medical foundation (a trado medical foundation) I think located at ogba and buy their Venedi elixir. Works like magic. Thank me later!

(1) (Reply)

Body Bodying Diet And Drug / Weak Erection / Edo Discharges 18 Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.