Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Guys Disturb Girls With Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Disturb Girls With Calls (2077 Views)

The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Most guys are fond of disturbing girls with calls as if calling is their profession. Some guys call their crush or girlfriend 4 to 5 times a day asking her how she's doing, how was the day or if she has eating. But unknown to them the girl gets bored.(Although she may like it at the beginning)

I was talking to one of my female friend when she started complaining that guys disturb her a lot with calls that she sometimes switch her phone off. She said that abt 8 guys call her a day disturbing her about how the day was.

I also felt guilty because I was among the many guys doing that kind of mistake. So I decided to stop.
What am trying to say is that stop disturbing girls with boring phone calls. Make her miss you and look forward to to your calls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
So the reason why God made you is to make a girl miss you? How confused in life can you ever be.

If girl like make she miss me oo, if she like, make she no miss me, E nor concern me.. my wahala now is to make serious money.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
It's her mistake... Why she's giving her number like a freebie anyway? undecided

Ladies knows what's up... The moment u gve out ur number to any guy, they will juz start pestering u. So either u blocked them or tell them straight up to stop blowing off ur phone...
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by CHYMZZY(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
It's her mistake... Why she's giving her number like a freebie anyway? undecided

Ladies knows what's up... The moment u gve out ur number to any guy, they will juz start pestering u. So either u blocked them or tell them straight up to stop blowing off ur phone...

thats unlike me ooo..
although some guys mumu no get part II
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
CHYMZZY:

thats unlike me ooo..
although some guys mum no get part II

Good for u....some men will juz keep pestering until ur phone will juz ran out of batt... undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kalatium:
Most guys are fond of disturbing girls with calls as if calling is their profession. Some guys call their crush or girlfriend 4 to 5 times a day asking her how she's doing, how was the day or if she has eating. But unknown to them the girl gets bored.(Although she may like it at the beginning)

I was talking to one of my female friend when she started complaining that guys disturb her a lot with calls that she sometimes switch her phone off. She said that abt 8 guys call her a day disturbing her about how the day was.

I also felt guilty because I was among the many guys doing that kind of mistake. So I decided to stop.
What am trying to say is that stop disturbing girls with boring phone calls. Make her miss you and look forward to to your calls.

God knows i do the total opposite of this post, and i don't even do it deliberately. I can't just help it.

if you keep yourself busy, you won't have time to be calling your crush till end of the day which is normal.

1 Like

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
truthsayer007:

if you keep yourself busy, you won't have time to be calling your crush till end of the day which is normal.

Tell them o

1 Like

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by JerryLegend(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Reverse is the case here
69 missed calls...won ti fepa battery grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
girls with their wahala, too much calls na wahala, no call from guys na still wahala. finally, everybody with their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by udemejack(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
So the reason why God made you is to make a girl miss you? How confused in life can you ever be.

If girl like make she miss me oo, if she like, make she no miss me, E nor concern me.. my wahala now is to make serious money.
Cutehector:

Cutehector:

issoryt by me
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Richiy(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Last last it is still one girl/boy someone will end up with. undecided
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Tonyosas101(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think I have to start coaching some guys here
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oma307:
girls with their wahala, too much calls na wahala, no call from guys na still wahala. finally, everybody with their wahala
Hahaha
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Allisonrichy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abeg park well joor when una dey share number una no know
U come here dey form if them stop to call u now few years from now na so so crusade you go dey call for
Some guys sef dem too do na wa oh
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Allisonrichy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
You talk well
Richiy:
Last last it is still one girl/boy someone will end up with. undecided
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by firstking01(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
This only happens when the guy is joblessundecided
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Plenty guys wan pretend say dey no guilty
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by itzmejerry(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
if the guys hear are saying dey are not the ones calling then its who?
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by 2dice01: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oma307:
k.o bitter truth
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Guys are mostly very desperate especially on their crush trying to treat them like a queen and making her see them as a slave instead of a king.
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
This only happens when the guy is joblessundecided
I tire o, some guys dey chase girls like their lives depend on it.
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
I know that guys are trying to impress girls or show how romantic they are but truly when it's too much they don't like it. Even CharlesNneji01 will testify.
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Vizzim: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wish my friend could see this.
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
itzmejerry:
if the guys hear are saying dey are not the ones calling
then its who?
Guys just they deny, they wan claim sharp guys when plenty are guilty
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Vizzim:
I wish my friend could see this.
Your friend is guilty abi
Re: Guys Disturb Girls With Calls by Kalatium(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
CONTINUATION
Then I try not to call girls although it looks weird to me at first. But it worked when I stop calling a girl for 2 week sand one night she called me to say hello. It was so interesting that since from that day she continues calling me. Now I don't disturb myself calling girls that am sure they like me(I don't call girls am sure don't like me) but give them time, if they miss me they will call me.
By the way after spending all this money calling the girl at the end you won't even marry her you are only preparing her for another guy.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married / Teenage Actress, Rosemond Brown Goes Under Attack For Exposing Her Private Part / My Thoughts On Being An Alpha Male.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.