Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) (51116 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At 2018 AMVCA / Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by sixtuschimere: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actor Olu Jacobs last week stepped with his cute son for the premiere of the movie 'Oloibiri'.Also in attendance were General Yakubu Gowon,Prof. Jerry Gana and others.

The event was awesome.The movie explains some of the things many Niger Deltans experienced while growing up and working in the Niger Delta: a tale of greed, anger and revenge. It shows that primarily two wrongs don't make a right.God bless the actors for maintaining the energy level from the beginning to the end. You should go see this action movie at the Cinemas from 21st October with your family and friends and you'll be glad you did. Kudos bosses Mofe Damijo,Olu Jacobs,Daniel K Daniel,Ivie Okujaye and others.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/olu-jacobs-steps-out-with-his-cute-son.html

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by sixtuschimere: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Badgers14: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
If his son is the one shown on the first picture...

I am afraid to tell you that he is not cute grin grin
But How the son come black more than his parents

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
I better check up the 'new' meaning of cute. I mean, He's good looking but cute... lipsrsealed[/color]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by omamush(f): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
the guy is black oo. cute indeed grin

8 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Spartanville(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
I really cant wait 4 dat movie to enta market

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ion C D Cuteness Na..All I See Is Darkness Ja'e..Chai,like Papa Like Pikin!!

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Olu Jacobs in his greyheadedness still fine pass the boy. What I see in that picture is a slightly upgraded version of Taye Taiwo. Ordinary tie he cannot knot. angry

Is play person is playing oh. I rather born this one than not father a son at all.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by folu4real(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
He is not cute naaa. D boy no even resemble the papa @ all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
no comment. pls everyone checkout LUCCIVIEW.COM
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Smellingmouth: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by ikp120(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

12 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by COLOURCUT: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
The nigga dope well, handsomeness no get any thing to do with money for pucket.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
@ The poster above the poster on top of me ........! oginñi /se ko si

angry

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by veekid(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
See forehead like wizkid's own son(bolu)
See lips like rommangodes (IG olosho)
See nose like something wey I no know plus he s black edakun kilodeh

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Ighovent: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nice of them
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Estimable(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol

16 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Rupdoff: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by micgray100(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
GOOD JOB.. BABA OLU JACOB

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by sleeknick: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
See as the son keep face like monkey wey lick salt.
Arse face angry

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Young03(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
good for them
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by LecciGucci: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
M
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by gurunlocker: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Who's having the latest dictionary, I mean the one that came out today..... I need to check the meaning of cute

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by richidinho(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jesu criste

Pls which of the dictionary can we find that new meaning of cute.

Even the poster below me that has "cute" in his name is not even cute grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lolzzzz... ..... Cute ni
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by drizslim(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ur Son Shaa
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by LecciGucci: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Agbaya forming funky
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by anny268(f): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Black suit ontop black face.. Wetin concern me..
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
VERY TRUE COZ HIS PARENTS ARE CELEB DEM CALL AM CUTE, BUT BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEERHOLDER grin cheesy
PiccoloBrunelli:
Olu Jacobs in his greyheadedness still fine pass the boy. What I see in that picture is a slightly upgraded version of Taye Taiwo. Ordinary tie he cannot knot. angry

Is play person is playing oh. I rather born this one than not father a son at all.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) by vincentjk(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
I jux dy look d son mouth shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Wore Agbada On A Sunday / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.