Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Open Minded And Burst - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Minded And Burst (678 Views)

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / How Do You Deal With A Close-minded Spouse? / Open Minded And Matured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Minded And Burst by adekanbicv(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2009
I need a lady between 25 to 45 years of age for a very discreet relationship. Please note that I do not promise marriage, as we have to define the relationship between us. Complexion and tribe do not really matter. If you are not BUSTY, please no need to get in touch.

The person has to be OPEN-MINDED and MATURED too. PRETENDERS should stay away interested mail,.princeadekanbi@yahoo.com
Re: Open Minded And Burst by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To You For Keeping Benjamin Alive / Policeman Murders Two Innocent Kids In Ibadan Hospital / Your Holiday Shopping Guide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.