Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (211911 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Kaodek(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Funny story cheesy,it can never happen in nollywood movie sef.. Dis feranmi sef dey dull pesan undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Shakyroh320(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
even as a woman if a man proposes that,i can never agree,talkless of a woman doing the proposal.I judt hope wemmy is not doubting feranmi,or re-considering her heart,feranmi must nit loss,i suspect wemimo in the issue of feranmi turning to an unemployed man,my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Goldenprinz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
It tink dis wemmy is up to something nd my guy feranmi too is ........because I can't imaging my self after d grace of dating for two years at d dawn of every tin she will nw say nt nw.......haba wen I no be EGBON
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
nice one dear.pls update soon

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by akinkudin: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
the marriage hasn't been 'consummated', so in some ways they aren't really married (much like Tyrion Lannister & Sansa Stark's marriage)...I wonder what rachealfst is planning..nice though

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
I started this piece some hours ago and I'm glad I caught up with you guys... Nice story line I must confess and good job from the writer... More wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by obyikye(f): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Op, thanks for the dedication and more ink to your pen. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Johnsown1(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Mcweber:
I don't know maybe na only me Dey think bout this or I'm just being selfish.. how can I date a lady for 2 years without sex and even after marriage she is still insisting on no sex. Agreed she wants us to be financially stable before making babies but not to the extent of we not having sex. there are so many ways we can prevent pregnancies but not to have sex with my legally married wife is a no no for me.... Mtcheeeeeeew, I'm off to church joor

I share ur views bro,why won't i taste her kitty catty for that long, 2years dating and after marriage things, she be witch? The devil is a liar
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Oyegoke89: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2016
This story is getting more interesting ooo, I can't wait to read the next episode.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I started this piece some hours ago and I'm glad I caught up with you guys... Nice story line I must confess and good job from the writer... More wisdom to you.
Amen, thanks.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Mcweber(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Johnsown1:

I share ur views bro,why won't i taste her kitty catty for that long, 2years dating and after marriage things, she be witch? The devil is a liar
honestly it's crazy.. and like the story line, things are not that bad for them for the wife to shy away from making babies.... what am I even saying sef?? this is 21st century. withdrawal method Dey, condoms Dey, family planning Dey. and one woman go Dey hold me to ransome cos she never ready born. Babe wey I go prostrate for him papa house oo, babe wey I carry my papa and mama for back go pay her dowry oo. nonsense!! na the very day wey she follow me talk dah kain thing after two years of dating na en she go pack her things enter her papa house ............ Radarada!!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by iwakacome: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Mcweber:
honestly it's crazy.. and like the story line, things are not that bad for them for the wife to shy away from making babies.... what am I even saying sef?? this is 21st century. withdrawal method Dey, condoms Dey, family planning Dey. and one woman go Dey hold me to ransome cos she never ready born. Babe wey I go prostrate for him papa house oo, babe wey I carry my papa and mama for back go pay her dowry oo. nonsense!! na the very day wey she follow me talk dah kain thing after two years of dating na en she go pack her things enter her papa house ............ Radarada!!

I've been trying to see the sense in it but I can't, Yes we no wan born pikin, so that one still no go let us join body? Haba, it doesn't make any sense. She's punishing him

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Good morning everyone, I dedicate this episode to :
babsopey, bibijay, shakyroh320, odss11, sirblero, teebee, otunlexy, missmossy, oyinprince, oyegoke89, hardybatte45, domance, daniluv2k4, Nwakanu, akinkudin, Angelinastto, Fidelismaria, sotozo, ouzo1, Johnsown, ola4ola, balosammy, Kaodek, mcweber, BlissfulJeff, Goldenprinz, Solvik, obyikye, oluwatymylehyn, iwakacome. And to all who have been following the story.

Thank you all for your comments and words of encouragement, they mean a lot to me. Take a sit, grab your wine and popcorn as the next episode unfolds. I believe you'll enjoy it.

I FELL IN LOVE : Episode 18

Feranmi picked his wife at work, it was Wemmy’s birthday. They got home and he told her to shower and change into something nice.

“I’m taking you out” he said.

“You don’t have to do that, save your money, we can just celebrate it in the house”

“I’ve already made preparations and it’s a bit late to cancel, just go and dress up birthday girl” he teased leading her to their bedroom. Some minutes later they left the house.

They entered into an exquisite restaurant.

“This will be quite expensive you know” Wemmy observed.

“Have your sit and let me treat you like a queen that you are”

They placed their orders, its been long they ate out, thereby making it more special.

“Hope you enjoyed the meal” he asked

“Yes I did, thanks for giving me this nice treat”

“My pleasure, anything for my beautiful queen, Shall we?” he said and led her out of the restaurant into the car.

“There’s one more place I want to take you” he said

“Where?” she asked curiously

“You’ll see when we get there”
He parked in front of a fine building and opened the passenger’s door for her to alight.

“What is this place” She asked

“It’s a Guest house, trust me you’ll like it”

They entered into the spacious room, tastefully furnished, making one feel at home, it has a bar, a stage where some band are playing. The room has just few people in it, people of class judging from there looks and the cars parked in the compound. We settle down on one of the nice settee. The band ended the song some minutes later and a young man came out to cheer them up.

Then he introduced the next artist to perform.
Please put your hands together for the one and only O B O, I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Wow! Davido is here?” I asked my husband and he nodded.

Davido came on stage and the whole room cheered him up.

“Good evening everyone I’m glad to be among you tonight. I dedicate this song to a priceless jewel here,Wemimo Oluwaferanmi Adesanya”

“No, did he just mentioned my name?”

She was still in shock when her husband took her hand and walked her to the front stage, the people cheered them. Then the music starts…..

Aye…….Aye…….

She no want designer

“ “ “ Ferrari

She say na my love o

You belong to me and I belong to her o

O baby you go kill e somebody

They say love is blind but I dey see am for your eyes o……..

She danced joyfully to the song with her husband, Wemmy was super excited.

Davido ended the song and came down from the stage, hugged her and her husband and wished her a happy birthday. The people in the guest house also sang a happy birthday song for her.

“If this is a dream, please I don’t want to wake up, this is just too sweet, I can’t believe Feranmi could go this far to celebrate my birthday. He knows I love this particular song”

They stayed for a while before they left for home.

“Sweetheart, thanks so much for today, I can’t thank you enough” She said while undressing in the bedroom. I will forever remember this birthday”

“You are welcome wifey”

“How did you arrange all that, please
pardon my curiosity, I mean how did you get Davido to perform for me live”

“Well, I told Segun about your birthday, that I wish I was financially buoyant to celebrate it with you, since it’s your first birthday after marriage and I wish I could make it special compare to the ones you’ve celebrated while you’re still single.

So he told me about the Guest house which is own by his brother. He told me they invite famous artist on weekends, he promise me he’ll help me arrange an artist of my choice.

I told him how much you love davido's song- Aye. He did the rest, I did not spend a dime on that, believe me”

“That was so nice of him, I will give him a call tomorrow to thank him. But I still thank you more for your concern about my birthday, if you did not mention it in Mr Adebayo’s presence he wouldn’t have pulled those strings.”

She joined him on the bed and started Eulogizing him(Family Pedigree)

“Oluwaferanmi, oko mi
Olowo ori mi
Omo olalomi
Olalomi abisujoko
Omo woyira koma ba ra eru keru
Eru keru abi lala lenu
Omo kaka kada opo
Oni kaluku amu ti e lo kan kan

“You are bursting my brain” he said smiling, I think that’s a big thank you speech, but you never cease to amaze me, who taught you that?” he asked

“Mummy taught me, I mean your mum, although I ask her to teach me, I know I’ll need it one day”

“That’s thoughtful of you, I love you over and over again my unconditionally bae. I think we should sleep now”

“Not yet” she said and brought out her phone from her purse and played a track by Whitney Houston (RIP) Your love is my love.

If tomorrow is judgment day
And I’m on the front line
And the Lord ask me what I did with my life
I will say I spent it with you……
Your love is my love
My love is your love
It will take eternity to break us
And the chain of Amistad couldn’t hold us…..

While listening to the song, He drew her to him, his lips met hers and he kissed her passionately, she responded with so much love. “I love you Wemimo, I will choose you over and over again”

The heat in the room was so much that they felt like exploding. He slowly moved his hands all over her body, in no time are nightie was already on the floor, leaving her unclad.

That night Wemmy let go of the burdens and pain in her heart and welcomed her husband.

She was broken before but her husband has fixed me, his true love fixed her. He made love to her and it was great. They were both sex starved and they did not stop until they get enough of each other.

That was their first time of having sex in five months of their marriage.

“Thank you” she said as he cleaned her up”

“Hmm, What a birthday! But I’m glad you found yourself again.

“Once again I’m sorry for denying you your right ever since we got married.
I blamed myself for everything that happened to you, I felt like I was responsible for your present predicament, seeing you like this everyday makes me sad and…...

“Shhh! You worth the wait my beautiful wife”
he kissed her on the lip to stop her from talking.

He later carried her into the bathroom where they showered together, he carried her back to the bedroom and She slept peacefully in his arms.

Thank God it’s Saturday, they did not wake up until 8am.

“Good morning sunshine” he said and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning my love” I replied still feeling sleepy.

The rest of the weekend was fun, they couldn’t get enough of each other, She was glowing and shining all through.

Good morning, Have a wonderful week ahead.
God bless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by yunnyp(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2016
This your story go reach 60 episodes as you dey write...
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Johnsown1(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Mcweber:

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Johnsown1(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Is now ur start now, y won't i lick her kitty cat after years of friendship, i were to be him i will go seventh round, kikikikikiki
Rachealfst keep it coming, but am still expecte more actions to explored,
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by balosammy(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Chai , after many month the guy later touch light her nawa ooo, Rachaelfst oya jare
I expect more touch lightning frm u
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Mcweber(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
iwakacome:

I've been trying to see the sense in it but I can't, Yes we no wan born pikin, so that one still no go let us join body? Haba, it doesn't make any sense. She's punishing him
real punishment my brother
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Mcweber(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
confirm!!! now this is what we are talking bout. Chai!!! but Wetin go Comot for that guy body go full one drum oo, after 2 years and 5 months..... Now let the banging begins.. Op fire on abeg

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Goldenprinz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
is now my guy feranmi can call himself man

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Hardybattee45: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Feranmi l salute oooooo after five months........ Your konji no be bastard grin grin grin grin grin.........rachaelfst GOOD JOB

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Missmossy(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm God help their marriage grin in reality can it happen like this?? Feranmi though, keep it coming rachealfst. More wisdom to you dear.

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Kaodek(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thank God mr feranmi has reached d promise land angry cheesy wink smiley.... Still following

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
wow...luvly piece racheal.u deserve a kiss...

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Domance: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice one. Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Guys in the house! I can see you are happy now that their Marriage has been consumated. Especially mcweber, Johnstown, kaodek and iwakacome. You almost brought Wemmy's head down. Everything is fair now, thanks for following. Good evening.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Johnsown1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
rachealfst:
Guys in the house! I can see you are happy now that their Marriage has been consumated. Especially mcweber, Johnstown, kaodek and iwakacome. You almost brought Wemmy's head down. Everything is fair now, thanks for following. Good evening.

Why won't i open the container that i purchased for,
So rachealfst if i date u for two years and later marry u,won't u allow me to feel ur moan after our wedding night.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Fidelismaria: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tank GOD OOO he don consumate ooo now lets d real story begin cos all dis happy family stuff is beginning to bore me ACTION

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Babsopey(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
rachealfst:

What amaze me is how mind works. I'm sure even computer can't phantom it. I put myself in your shoe writing this story and I realize how magnificent mind can be. Great One dear TY, continue jor. I dey your back like kilosekegannn!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by Shakyroh320(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dats gud of wemmy,she just got maried.my opinion though.lolz.how abt nyt update dear.
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by rachealfst(f): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Babsopey:

What amaze me is how mind works. I'm sure even computer can't phantom it. I put myself in your shoe writing this story and I realize how magnificent mind can be. Great One dear TY, continue jor. I dey your back like kilosekegannn!
Thanks Babsopey *smiles*
Re: I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) by akinkudin: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Johnsown1:

Why won't i open the container that i purchased for,
So rachealfst if i date u for two years and later marry u,won't u allow me to feel ur moan after our wedding night.
Interesting that you should use her as example..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.