Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. (540 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
rrg
Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
You cannot register in a supposed "devil's" forum and still be wailing about his antics. There is a button in your profile, it's called "deactivate"

3 Likes

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
rev14vs11:

I'll very very very very very angry. Honestly, some People are not fit to live! I said it before and I was right. It has led you (Seun) into a Honestly, When God punishes some Nairalanders in Hell, I'll laugh at their calamity.

of mischief. Seun, what kind of person are you? Huh? What kind of fellow are you? There have been many who abandoned religion reading anti christain articles on Nairaland or aren't they? Shouldn't there be many atheist who become believers reading anti Atheist propaganda? God gave me a message for Atheist on this forum during one of my evening devotion titled Perish for reasons of REASON. I wrote the Message here tagging as many atheist as I could remember, and guess what? Seun removed the tag. What kind of Nonsense is this? For goodness sake, did I violate any Nairaland law? Is mentioning contrary to your code of conduct? If No, So why are you shutting their ears from listening? Tell me why you'd to remove those names when the Message was meant for them? Seun I'll still read articles here but I'll never contribute again. But you must remember this.

This your godless conduct only says Seun is as far from heaven even as far as the heaven is from the earth. You can do the needful now.

Shut up your mouth you e-diot and stop pushing your false religion on people. We all know how evil xtianity is.

Visit www.exposingchristianity.com

YYou need to see the truth and stop being a slave.

You don't even know how you Christians are being used by ritual by your own Torah.

Read and use your brain before you even think of defending that religion.

There is concrete evidence all over Exposing your false religion built on baseless truths.

Seun has chosen to be an atheist, am happy at least he his free from the stupid mind slavery of xtianity. Free from your false reality.

Rubbish.

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by otemanuduno: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
rev14vs11:

I'll very very very very very angry. Honestly, some People are not fit to live! I said it before and I was right. It has led you (Seun) into a Honestly, When God punishes some Nairalanders in Hell, I'll laugh at their calamity.

of mischief. Seun, what kind of person are you? Huh? What kind of fellow are you? There have been many who abandoned religion reading anti christain articles on Nairaland or aren't they? Shouldn't there be many atheist who become believers reading anti Atheist propaganda? God gave me a message for Atheist on this forum during one of my evening devotion titled Perish for reasons of REASON. I wrote the Message here tagging as many atheist as I could remember, and guess what? Seun removed the tag. What kind of Nonsense is this? For goodness sake, did I violate any Nairaland law? Is mentioning contrary to your code of conduct? If No, So why are you shutting their ears from listening? Tell me why you'd to remove those names when the Message was meant for them? Seun I'll still read articles here but I'll never contribute again. But you must remember this.

This your godless conduct only says Seun is as far from heaven even as far as the heaven is from the earth. You can do the needful now.

Na wa! So when Yahweh(Satan) starts punishing you guys in his hell, you'll laff at yourself? Don't you know that only few of you Christian can actually be with Eusebius, Faulkin and Yahweh(Satan) in the good side of their afterlife? In every 144,000 Christians, only 666 of you can actually be on the Eusebius side of afterlife. The rest of you Christians, hell is REAL FOR YOU GUYS!!! Better Change your belief system because the content of your brain is what you experience as your afterlife. Check below for Yahweh's selection mode of his good side of afterlife and see if you can make it.

IF SCARECELY A (PRIEST OF YAHWEH SHALL ESCAPE FIRE) WHERE SHALL THE (ORDINARY FOLLOWERS AND THE NOMINAL FOLLOWERS APPEAR?).

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by realmindz: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
rev14vs11:

It is ok for you to threaten people becus they don't share in your beliefs...

But u will be d ones to scream persecution wen people mock ur delusions...

Perish in your own hell and bondage..no one cares about your rage, go hang ursef. You can as well deactivate your account.

2 Likes

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by Weah96: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
So you intend to spend the whole of ETERNITY laughing at the misery of other people? Is that your reward?

2 Likes

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by Edenoscar(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
As usual another dumb christian thread,when you die and find out that the islamic version of hell is the real one we will see who's gonna be laughing

2 Likes

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by jonbellion(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow spreading the christian love. Way to go
Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by realmindz: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Edenoscar:
As usual another dumb christian thread,when you die and find out that the islamic version of hell is the real one we will see who's gonna be laughing

He dies and finds out that Yaweh the boastful, jealous and almighty himself is an atheist who thinks he knows all and wasn't created...

Yaweh is an atheist and he loves atheists

1 Like

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by hopefulLandlord: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
OP

4 Likes

Re: When God Punishes Some In Hell, I'll Laugh At Their Calamity. by ValentineMary(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large number.

(1) (Reply)

Why Qur'an Can Never Be Fabricated By Prophet Muhammad-pbuh / Atheism Versus Other Religion. / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.