Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808171 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
What really are your fears?
andergirl:
Please for those that have done fbn medical tests,what is involved,apart from the normal pregnancy and HIV test,what other tests are run,are urine samples collected too?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oludayoJr(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Still no show since july last year, Ah! it is well o.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
oludayoJr:
Still no show since july last year, Ah! it is well o.
Please have faith. I have zero my mind but was surprised to see the mail.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
pls, I failed to submit before 12noon.
I'm just closing from work.
hope there's no problem.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
maduabuchi2014:
hope there's no problem.

Ensure you submit. No harm in trying
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oludayoJr(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Valendo:

Please have faith. I have zero my mind but was surprised to see the mail.
Thanks my brother.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by eagledan: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Got success mail.. To God be the glory. Please will the documentation come together with medicals?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
eagledan:
Got success mail.. To God be the glory. Please will the documentation come together with medicals?

Yes, it will

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yours truly got his success mail! Faithful father!

Congrats to us all, you can't imagine how utterly elated I was when I saw the email.

Mehn its been a long wait, I remember all those who contacted me here and I kept reassuring them that more training school batches would follow, some even lost faith already in my reassurances, but like a smell of petrichor from a long awaited rain after a long dry season; the joy is finally here!

Accept my felicitations everyone; let's bask in the ambience of this great victory!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by abusoultan(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
maduabuchi2014:
hope there's no problem.

we are on the same page.. pls hv u tried contacting mr taiwo?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by pearldaisy(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please what's the fate of those of us that were called out of the blue for documentation in February but missed it? Have we been sidelined? Just wondering as I didn't get the success mail but was called in February
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
I heard HCP sent my friend a regret mail 3 days ago but I don't believe it ,first bank doesn't send regrat mail so I asked her to read that mail well,I doubt it is from this process,can anyone please collaborate her story
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
philvirus:
What really are your fears?
Just curious

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
cloud9usher:

Congrats to us all, you can't imagine how utterly elated I was when I saw the email.

Mehn its been a long wait, I remember all those who contacted me here and I kept reassuring them that more training school batches would follow, some even lost faith already in my reassurances, but like a smell of petrichor from a long awaited rain after a long dry season; the joy is finally here!

Accept my felicitations everyone; let's bask in the ambience of this great victory!

Congrats bro. I'm very happy for you. Glad you made it!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Esthered: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
cloud9usher:

Congrats as you deserve it with the help you rendered to us throughout the journey.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by rolabell(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
andergirl:
I heard HCP sent my friend a regret mail 3 days ago but I don't believe it ,first bank doesn't send regrat mail so I asked her to read that mail well,I doubt it is from this process,can anyone please collaborate her story

HCP is also handling FBNQuest recruitment......i guess the regret mail she received is for FBN quest.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
rolabell:

HCP is also handling FBNQuest recruitment......i guess the regret mail she received is for FBN quest.
Okay thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Congrats to everyone that received the success mail, especially the June/July '17 AC batch. I'm so happy for you all. The best is yet to come, greater things lie ahead of us all.

Please, be well prepared for the documentation. Get ready all your necessary original documents. The call for documentation can be made anytime from now.

To those who are yet to receive the success mail, don't lose hope. Anything can still happen.

Once again, accept my congratulations folks.

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
For those trying to reach me, send me a mail on mavericksom@hotmail.com
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iamabraham:

Congrats bro. I'm very happy for you. Glad you made it!

Esthered:

Congrats as you deserve it with the help you rendered to us throughout the journey.

Thank you guys! God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
cloud9usher:

Wow, you made it, welcome to First Bank bro, so happy for you, you were one of the people who helped bring this thread to full worth and value.

Congrats to every other person, now its not just time to celebrate, start preparing, First bank training school is not something to play with.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iamabraham:
Congrats to everyone that received the success mail, especially the June/July '17 AC batch. I'm so happy for you all. The best is yet to come, greater things lie ahead of us all.

Please, be well prepared for the documentation. Get ready all your necessary original documents. The call for documentation can be made anytime from now.

To those who are yet to receive the success mail, don't lose hope. Anything can still happen.

Please what and what does the documentation entail. Likewise what are the required documents
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akeye81: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2018
I just pray and hope the mail keep coming in...as am yet to receive my own success mail

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2018
abusoultan:

we are on the same page.. pls hv u tried contacting mr taiwo?

I sent a mail to that regards after I've submitted the form. Did u call?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Congrats everyone. Please during the documentation stage, will there be anything like age verification?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Iamabraham:

Thanks for the motivation...
BTW, what are the supposed required documents to be submitted...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2018
fasty:

Thanks for the motivation...
BTW, what are the supposed required documents to be submitted...

Basically, I believe we will need to tend the following:
* O'Level Result (WAEC Original, mostly for age verification);
* First Degree Certificate;
* NYSC Certificate;
* Date of Birth Certificate.

I stand to be corrected.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Dear all, please is possible first bank accept gce?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by abusoultan(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
maduabuchi2014:

I sent a mail to that regards after I've submitted the form. Did u call?

I called twice but no answer. Please let m know if u have receive any response from them.

Thank u.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Db55889(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2018
abusoultan:

I called twice but no answer. Please let m know if u have receive any response from them.

Thank u.
I guess once u complete the form u r safe. I also saw the mail late and instantly filled the form,then followed it up with a mail stating the issue. I got a mail later stating that the email I submitted didn't match the one in their database so I had to send the correct mail I used during application, my surname, first name and middle name. So I guess once u still manage to complete the form you are covered. I'll still call later to confirm receipt though.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2018
abusoultan:

Thank u.

I'm yet to get a response too.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adhel90: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.