Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808121 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
fotist:
You should have fixed this issue before now. And it's sure you will have some explaining to do.

I tried to fix it but I was told I would have to drop the certificate for a number of years which I was not willing to do because I knew I could need it at any time.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kbogson(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Good morning nairalanders, pls i need professional advice on a pressing issue, i will also be going for documentation in lagos tomorrow morning, and the issue is; I'm almost done with my MSc program (done with course work and already writing the thesis), so i dont know if I can indicate the masters program on my CV as well as on the employment data and resume form.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
11am tomorrow
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Enugu peeps,the mail just landed

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2018
kbogson:
Good morning nairalanders, pls i need professional advice on a pressing issue, i will also be going for documentation in lagos tomorrow morning, and the issue is; I'm almost done with my MSc program (done with course work and already writing the thesis), so i dont know if I can indicate the masters program on my CV as well as on the employment data and resume form.

U can add it, but put it that it's in view.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2018
Ilorin guys, has anyone received date and venue mails?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
oyeyipow:
Hi guys, please does anyone have an idea when training school might be? Guys in training school, when are you graduating? I want to know when to resign my current job, cos from the thread I think FBN gives short notice. I don't want to leave my current job abruptly.
I think they'll be rounding up by the 1st week of May since they started in Feb. So resumption for another batch may be around that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
todyms:
Ilorin guys, has anyone received date and venue mails?

am with you bro..not at all, still expecting
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by obofty: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
fasty:
Thank God, the mail just dropped... From Ib to Lag...
same here, from Ib to lag, 1pm on Thur. what time is yours?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
mail me ur number so that i can call u if anything drops (fisapej@gmail.com)
@ todyms

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
eagledan:
Is there anyone for Enugu location? Cos am yet to get a mail

onyebig1:

i think no one ..
am with u too

My documentation mail dropped by 11:16am for documentation at First Academy Enugu for Thursday and Friday.

I don't reside in Enugu though, but that's the closest location to the location I filled when updating my location details.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kentrasso:
Congrats to everyone who got called up recently. The thread is alive and kicking again cheesy

I have a question tho. My birth certificate is only a photocopy. will it be accepted? The original copy has been missing for years

Go get an affidavit/declaration of age, it would do. You have to present the originals of every document you submit.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guys, whatever you do, please go with your WAEC certificate, please!

The main source of age verification used by First Bank and other banks is that WAEC certificate, all those affidavits/declaration of age/birth certificates are mere formalities, they can be easily faked.

Whatever you do, take along your WAEC certificate for documentation.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
obofty:

same here, from Ib to lag, 1pm on Thur. waht time is yours?

11a.m thurs
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by pearldaisy(f): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
cloud9usher:

The main source of age verification used by First Bank and other banks is that WAEC certificate, all those affidavits/declaration of age/birth certificates are mere formalities, they can be easily faked.

Hi. I sent you a pm pls respond
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
pearldaisy:

Hi. I sent you a pm pls respond
I have responded.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by johnne227: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls any one with tangible info should pls answer me. I don't have any national ID card, wot I have is d NIMC slip... Pls what should I do?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by saqo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
effwhy:

am with you bro..not at all, still expecting
Same thing here
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mush: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Im so surprised thought it was a scam mail, its been almost a year aint it. That AC was mad didnt even hav any hopes. For lagos....Men don get other job and wan relocate go yankee this month sef...any advise?
cloud9usher:
Yours truly got his success mail! Faithful father!

Congrats to us all, you can't imagine how utterly elated I was when I saw the email.

Mehn its been a long wait, I remember all those who contacted me here and I kept reassuring them that more training school batches would follow, some even lost faith already in my reassurances, but like a smell of petrichor from a long awaited rain after a long dry season; the joy is finally here!

Accept my felicitations everyone; let's bask in the ambience of this great victory!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adedee14: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please those that have gone through the training school and are presently with FBN, can you please help out with career prospects with the bank. Like departments within the bank and what determines the department you will be given.
Please its urgent..for urgent career decision.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Esthered: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good day prospective colleagues,please if you've gone for medicals(those that had documentation today), please how long did it last (duration) so as to plan my day as my waka don dey too much before my boss go change im mind. Abeg
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Valendo: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
cloud9usher:

Hello, please do you think GCE is okay considering it has my age
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
ilorin guys..mail just dropped..received a call from h.r to decide my doc. center and i chose lag...@todyms chk ur mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
effwhy:
ilorin guys..mail just dropped..received a call from h.r to decide my doc. center and i chose lag...@todyms chk ur mail

same experience... scheduled for Lag. too.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mistmipher: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Exactly, i'm currently abroad doing my masters, do you have an idea how much they pay?

PhilipGallagher:
Wow, wow, wawu, so after how many years, FBN finally sends me a documentation (certificate verification) mail, lol. To reply before 12pm today tuesday and i just dey see am lol. So i guess there's hope for those who haven't gotten any feedback yet. Too bad boys don move on (i hope this opens up space for others). I just wanted closure and i got it. There was one guy during the AC period that shared some good info here, i hope you got into FBN (or something better). Also there was a lady i had an altercation with( i hope you got it too).
Now i can unfollow this thread in peace. Success to everyone still waiting.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mush: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please who can provide accurate figures about the annual salary as a GT. I had decided to relocate to the States this month end. But is this job a good reason to stay? Or rather come back after 20days..Although im a contract staff in another bank presently, which wasnt worth staying back 4.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please those that have done documentation, is statement of results allowed?? Pleeeaaase epp a brother.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good evening guys. Exactly how long does each TS batch last for?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Sori guys, any1 got documentation slated for tomorrow wed 11th 9am?

Any1?

Its urgent

Please how did it go today?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Folabimi:

With pen sir. If the form is not attached you will be given at their office. So happy, I've done documentation already but I believe we will be resuming TS together.
Cool. How did it go and how many photocopies were required. Also how long did it take
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Iamabraham:

Yes.
Please how long after certificate verification were you called for training School?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
mayorchelsea:
Good evening guys,staying away from this thread was due to a reason some of you might not understand but it had to be like that.Training school is going on well.FBN has done excellently well with the way The Academy is being run and managed and the quality of facilitators too.They also consistently try to make us as comfortable as possible.Moving on guys,be hopeful and expectant,all the best.
Great... Good to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.