Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (807992 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2018
vandarhmie:
Nice one billioniare...hopefully TS come quick for those waiting, sincerely it going to worth the wait

You are in which batch and have u been posted!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Those that have done D and M and awaiting TS,how far any update from any of you?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
ephpremvl:
Those that have done D and M and awaiting TS,how far any update from any of you?

No update oh
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
mistinu:

No update oh

Mistinu,why?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 2:20am On Sep 17, 2018
ephpremvl:

Mistinu,why?

I wouldn't know.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Kentrasso:

Lol even after the three months rigorous foundation school where they would have spent nearly a million naira on each person, some were dropped for not being social enough, or came late too many times etc. some silly things like that. And you think they won’t let documentation people go
Not being social enough?? Never heard of this yet.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Why not convert candidates that have gotten to D and M stage to service trainees instead of letting go just like that,particularly after taking their blood.The transport fare of running around,the risk on the road etc.

Somehow,somehow I still believe that people will still be called to TS or better still D and M guys be taken as service trainees.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmm...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
ephpremvl:
Hmm...

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
ephpremvl:

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
ephpremvl:

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bravo25(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
This place is just silent. so nobody is sure if there will be more mail for documentation and training school anymore. those now working in fbn no longer visit this thread to reassure us. sure is life, level has change!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bravo25:
This place is just silent. so nobody is sure if there will be more mail for documentation and training school anymore. those now working in fbn no longer visit this thread to reassure us. sure is life, level has change!!

I hate to tell you the harsh truth but this particular recruitment is over! The last set of executive trainees for this role have long resumed ages ago.

Stop wasting your time please, I would have told you some management decisions and timetable about this recruitment but this is a public platform so I'd say no more.

Good luck in your other career pursuits.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
prettyboy5:

I hate to tell you the harsh truth but this particular recruitment is over! The last set of executive trainees for this role have long resumed ages ago.

Stop wasting your time please, I would have told you some management decisions and timetable about this recruitment but this is a public platform so I'd say no more.

Good luck in your other career pursuits.

Sorry what of those that were called and later told to hold on and that they will get back to them... Naija tho
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Acrobatics01: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Bravo25:

Candidates recruited from this are only executive trainees and so have only a limited information about next batch of training school (if any).
So they cannot categorically tell you wether or not ppl will still be called, because they can say one thing here and d oga at the top will say another thing. Just move on. If they call you, answer them, else, all the very best in your endeavors.
Besides, you can aspire to enter FBN from the top if you constantly developed yourself towards it, having God as your pillar.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2018
Acrobatics01:

Candidates recruited from this are only executive trainees and so have only a limited information about next batch of training school (if any).
So they cannot categorically tell you wether or not ppl will still be called, because they can say one thing here and d oga at the top will say another thing. Just move on. If they call you, answer them, else, all the very best in your endeavors.
Besides, you can aspire to enter FBN from the top if you constantly developed yourself towards it, having God as your pillar.

It is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Queened: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hello guys. Please if you have done your Medicals and Documentation but haven't been called for Training school, please send the last email you received from First Bank, your name, email address and phone number to sandy_banks@yahoo.com. I'm in the same situation and I know someone trying to help. But I was told that we have to be a good number before anything can be done. So please ONLY those who have done their Medicals and Documentation. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by EmmanuelCena(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chandeliers:
To God's glory, TS mail has dropped ...I'm to report on the 18th, tomorrow
Hello
Could you please reply this?

Isolaoluwaseun4real@gmail.com

I've got some questions for you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jerryeminem: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Keep this thread alive

Anoda set of Gts to be recruited follow d link below

And thank me later

https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/graduate-trainee-recruitment/
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sheygz: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Hello, please what is one to expect from First Bank aptitude test questions?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sheygz: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2018
Please which past question do I need for First Bank aptitude test? Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loistouch: 1:38am On Dec 14, 2018
Hi sheygz! Have u gotten any information on first bank past question?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jerryeminem: 1:57am On Dec 14, 2018
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pumpc2iorjkcmrk/AAC62QuhERN1zwGLXE3shNCMa?dl=0

sheygz:
Please which past question do I need for First Bank aptitude test? Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by pearldaisy(f): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Since they've started recruitment for another set of graduate trainees, it's safe to say that's the end of the 2016 recruitment. Those of us called for medicals and documentation and told to hold on for training school, I guess this is the closure we need. So much for first bank being a pace setter.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yayaadu: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Great. Can’t wait.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by buske(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yayaadu:
Please do they employ bald guys? I see most bankers have perfect hairlines. I rather not waste my time if we don’t stand a chance.

Lol.. Baba... FBN is more concerned with what is underneath the coconut head.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yayaadu: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
buske:

Lol.. Baba... FBN is more concerned with what is underneath the coconut head.

Baba shocked

Thank you man.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ecolime(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yayaadu:
Please do they employ bald guys? I see most bankers have perfect hairlines. I rather not waste my time if we don’t stand a chance.
Hahahaha.... Can't stop laughing.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sheygz: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please what is the exam structure for First Bank aptitude test?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Queened: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hi Pearl. I made a post some weeks ago about someone in First Bank wanting to help those of us who have done Medicals and Documentation but haven't been called for Training School. Right now, I've only been able to get 5 of us in that category and is don't think that's enough. Coso I was told we have to be a reasonable number before he can take our case up. Please and your name, phone number email address and the last mail you received from First Bank to sandy_banks@yahoo.com. Hopefully they would merge us with this new set. If there's any other person reading this and is in this situation, please send your details. If we're up to 10 or 15 I think that would be good enough. It's not over yet.
quote author=pearldaisy post=73831546]Since they've started recruitment for another set of graduate trainees, it's safe to say that's the end of the 2016 recruitment. Those of us called for medicals and documentation and told to hold on for training school, I guess this is the closure we need. So much for first bank being a pace setter. [/quote]
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sheygz: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please can somebody brief me on the recruitment stages for first bank please? And also how long is the process from test to invite for Training school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.