Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House (16736 Views)

Apple Launches 13 New Emoji To Aide Communication With Disabled Friends / Step By Step On Installation Of MTN Mast / Before A Communication Mast Is Mounted In Your Property(read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
[/b]Do mobiles affect brain function?[b]

The MTHR's set of volunteer studies of brain function is one of the largest carried out anywhere. The studies found exposure to radio frequency fields generated by mobile phones had no detectable effect on brain function. They looked at factors such as memory and response times, and found no changes.

[/b]Do mobile phones and mobile phone masts cause unpleasant symptoms?[b]

The MTHR's research found no evidence that radiofrequency radiation from mobile phones or masts causes unpleasant symptoms. Its research programme included some of the largest and most robust studies of this question.
The MTHR recognised specific concerns about TETRA radios and base stations used by emergency services, but the report released in 2014 said there's currently no evidence of specific adverse effects related to exposure to TETRA signals.

[/b]Are there biological reasons to believe mobile phones might be harmful?[b]

The Stewart Report noted that a small number of experiments suggested radio waves from mobile phones could cause biological effects in cells and animals. The MTHR commissioned careful studies of two possible cellular effects identified in the Stewart Report: stress protein production and calcium signalling.
Stress proteins are produced when cells experience an increase in temperature. Previous research suggested these proteins were produced in nematode worms when exposed to mobile phone emissions thought to be too weak to result in significant temperature rises.
However, the studies supported by the MTHR showed the stress proteins were in fact produced as a result of a slight temperature rise (around 0.2C) caused by radio wave exposure. Since this was already a well documented effect and considered harmless, the MTHR didn't propose further research in this area.
Calcium signals – produced by mammalian cells – are important in controlling various functions of the cells. Research published in 2010 found no evidence that exposure to radio waves had any effect on these signals.

[/b]Are mobile phone masts dangerous?[b]

Levels of exposure to radio wave radiation from mobile phone masts (base stations) are generally much lower than from mobile phones and are well below international guidelines.
Audits of the amount of radiation produced by base stations in the UK found the radiation produced is generally less than 0.005% of the guideline values.

[/b]What's currently considered the biggest risk associated with using mobile phones?[b]

The MTHR reports stated that the biggest known threat mobile phones pose to health is from their use when driving, as using them at the wheel impairs driving performance and increases the risk of accidents.
There's no statistical evidence that mobiles are more of a distraction than a conversation with a passenger, but passengers are normally aware of traffic conditions and are therefore likely to stop talking in potentially dangerous situations.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Mobile-phone-safety/Pages/QA.aspx

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by srrrr(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
OK, what do you want me to do now

4 Likes

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nice counter cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by MrBONE2(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
#OUpS Come with counter thread to Guwarad it all. grin

Ayam Feeellliiiing Sleeeeppyyyeee grin

Let see how it goes.... grin

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 25, 2016
srrrr:
OK, what do you want me to do now
I wan you to call lalasticlala with your phone ...I no get airtime
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by bobo65(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2016
BADNEAT:
I wan you to call lalasticlala with your phone ...I no get airtime

Lol, ma nigga
Nice counter

1 Like

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by ghettowriter(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2016
After I vandalise the mast were dey near my house, I go come update you about weting the waves do me, capish?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by YorubaStinks: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Use your brain

Why would i wanna vandalize the mast ??

Have you been to an area without those MAST ?? How was the network in those area ??

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by honorbule(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2016
i have not gone through the post but i smell lies...OP
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by chiboyo(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2016
@ Op, good one... these info has also been verified by NCC and even by WHO(google Is our friend pls)
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by wildchild1: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Counter to the popular belief, nice one

Check my signature
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by MzMercie: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Jhhg
This ur struggle to be on front page/ftc no get part 2 ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Neimar: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
ooowk
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by HRich(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Whoever you are!
Wherever you are!!
Wherever you're from!!
I'm gladly saying
Good morning to you and have a blessed day ahead

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Ekeseges(f): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Story story.super story season 2
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Olusharp(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
guess its a counter post...

**by the way,any kind fellow to give me an online job or a part time job in Osun State.
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by allytinted: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
n
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by africanjink(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Lazyreporta(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
grin cheesy

MAke I learn since this Na to counter mine

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Freetunezng: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by benedictac(f): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
I was waiting for this counter thread. Nice one
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by adebayo201: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
confusion everywhere!
mast not this but that whereas, phone dey catch fire like granades...
smh

1 Like

Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by knightehis(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
OK, am still thinking of what to do next
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by unmark1: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Okay I have earf
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Bsc(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2016
In one of our training sessions,my mentor collected a Nokia torch hand set with fully charged battery. He brought a fresh egg. Then he puts the egg and the handset together and place them into a polythene bag. He tied the bag and told us to call the phone number..... Calling....calling.. ..busy.. busy.
When the battery is drained down, he gave the phone to the owner and cracked the egg.
Behold the egg was cooked!!.. done!!!. We were surprised and asked for the explanation. He told us that every handset emits electromagnetic rays. That it was the rays that was responsible for cooking of that egg. He also said that for device to be named " hand set " by international bodies is not by accident.
He said that it is never a pocket set. He went on to say that males (men) have egg resemblance in between their legs...scrotum. He admonished men to stop putting their hand set in their pockets, but to hold on hand. If you continue to put set in your pocket, the radiation from it will denature your spermatozoa and cook your scrotum . That is why our men will marry 2 to 3 years no Issues. They begin to blame their wife. They will visit men of God for fasting and prayers. God will answer them and reverse the condition, but coming out of the church, they put back the handset in their pockets and continued to denature their sperm and cook their scrotum again.
Before a communication mast is mounted in your property, you will be paid between 10 to 20 million naira as long as you sign a document the network provider gives you. People don't even read the document. Only sign and collect the pay. The document reads in part within the middle ( we are giving you this money to buy land in another place and relocate, because what we are about to mount here is dangerous to your health ) . If you continue to stay there in about 10 to 15 years period, you and others living there will be suffering from one cancer case to the other.

Please guys, don't be putting handset in your pockets. Inform your friends and relatives about the dangers. Ladies inform your brothers, male friends and relatives the same.

By putting sets in your pocket or inside bra Can cause prostrate and breast cancer respectively.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss a little on one of the burning health issues. Copied as received by a whatsapp user.
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by EazyMoh(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Also at gas stations phones are totally safe.
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by ChappyChase: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2016
I hate vandals!
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2016
ifaith944:
Thank God no mast for my area
U sure? And u get network for ur area? Abi na 2g network u dey use?
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by ezechueze(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2016
OK
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by YINKS89(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2016
kkk
Re: Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House by Sutherland(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Is this post meant to counter the post about 'think before you allow Telecom mast to be errected on your property '?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Browse With The Bonus Data From Airtel / Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.