Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? (1018 Views)

Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? / Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by JoyTracy(f): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Time to go sleep guys or does anyone wanna sneak into my bed am totally nakked ryt now, take the bed spray off my juicy body and handle my b*** then massage & finger me And lick my clyt, Am so hor.ny now.
Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by hyprealestatemkt(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Na so e don reach?

1 Like

Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by heffem(m): 5:09am On Oct 25, 2016
babe, seriously FG supos dey pay you with that contraband wey you help them carry put for chest so......e no dey heavy you or you and cossy relate? haba!

1 Like

Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2016
[Am available ooo...babe lets roll][/color]
Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by veraiyke(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't mind
Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by ashala(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na lie, you be man embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by BABANGBALI: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
JoyTracy:
Time to go sleep guys or does anyone wanna sneak into my bed am totally nakked ryt now, take the bed spray off my juicy body and handle my b*** then massage & finger me And lick my clyt, Am so hor.ny now.
your body odour no get part two

2 Likes

Re: Time To Go Sleep Guys, Or Does Anyone Wish To Sneak Into My Bed? by franklynsunny(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
If I catch u

(1) (Reply)

Watch As People Steal Creates Of Mineral After Accident / Barbaric! ISIS Executes 145 Civilians, Hangs Bodies On Electric Poles / Check Out Ola Dips New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.