Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! (1449 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / 5 Things To Seriously Consider When Entering Into A Relationship / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
Excerpt:
The august actress Dame Eileen Atkins, in an interview this week, put it bluntly: 'Women are more successful at infidelity than men - they're better liars.'
None of this, of course, comes as a surprise to me. After all, I successfully hid an affair of my own for almost 20 years.
Today, it is common knowledge - I'll explain later why I decided to break my long vow of silence - that, during my Parliamentary career, I enjoyed a passionate four-year liaison with John Major, who later went on to become Conservative Prime Minister.
John was then a whip in Margaret Thatcher's government - a man perceived publicly as dependable, if not rather staid - and apparently happily married to his wife Norma.
I was a forthright back-bench MP, a mum of two young daughters and wife to my first husband, Ray.
Yet between the years of 1984 and 1988, John and I would meet regularly for fulfilling, fiery - yet utterly discreet - sex.
No one knew of the liaison. We evaded the sharp-eyed attention of the Westminster village gossips.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23523233-yes-women-are-better-at-lying-about-their-love-affairs---i-should-know-says-edwina-currie.do

If you think men are more game players, you need to think again!
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by r231(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
like i always say its easy for a man to get busted when they cheat but woman are more dangerous cus when dey cheat if they don't tell u nobody will knw
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by 190: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
Jesus
Blood of God

help us

WOMEN~~

Now i av 2 really ask someone some questions and tighten my belt~
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by jasonbod(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
Well, it's about time the truth come out. Enough with all the secrets and lies.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Secretz(f): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
ROFLMAO!!! You peepu only just discover dis kain ting nooow? ? lol If I tell you some stories about the games some girls play . . . BUAHAHAHA You go fearr oohhhhh.! tongue grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
Secretz, please do tell
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Secretz(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Secretz, please do tell

Hahaha. . . . I can't do that sweety . . . you don't know who's reading . . . grin
However, I have to say, most women that I've heard of who do this kind of thing are very tactful in their approach and there is a higher chance she has feelings for both the men she is playing along, hence making it easier not to display some 'differences' in her normal behaviour, therefore not allowing room for suspicion of 'foul play' to arise . . . tongue
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote]None of this is any good. You clearly did not love your first husband. He got the worst. I think you 'protected' him for your own reasons not his. Thats just rubbish about women being nice. Lies aren't nice. Your husband should have had a chance to get out if he wanted, it made him look stupid. Affairs are never good and reflect badly on the the people that carry them out. I was reading a sad web page about men and women that had been cheated on. My advice was never to forgive and always to leave the relationship. In effect the cheater has ended it by their actions and are just keeping it secret for their own selfish reasons, eg finances etc, never love. A relationship should always end after an affair. If someone is thinking of having one then they should always end it with their current partner before they start it, it means the relationship is wrong. You are actively damaging your partner otherwise, hurting someone that may love you. Even if they don't you are lowering yourself by lying and cheating. Which is what any affair is. On this sad web site men were saying how they had been cheated on and were trying to forgive. I got angry and said to wake up and not be idiots. There are plenty of fish in the sea and a lot of women who are faithful and will try to please. Don't chase let them chase you and try harder themselves. Don't let your self esteem be dragged through the mud. Cheaters are damaged and will cheat even if with Brad Pitt. Remember it's them not you. See that and go.[/Quote]
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by martin1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
na today. . . .only fools trust women.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote author=Secretz]Hahaha. . . . I can't do that sweety . . . you don't know who's reading . . .
However, I have to say, most women that I've heard of who do this kind of thing are very tactful in their approach and there is a higher chance she has feelings for both the men she is playing along, hence making it easier not to display some 'differences' in her normal behaviour, therefore not allowing room for suspicion of 'foul play' to arise . . . [/Quote]

This is very frightening.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
read proverbs 31 and let that guide you smiley smiley
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by r231(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
Secretz:

Hahaha. . . . I can't do that sweety . . . you don't know who's reading . . . grin
However, I have to say, most women that I've heard of who do this kind of thing are very tactful in their approach and there is a higher chance she has feelings for both the men she is playing along, hence making it easier not to display some 'differences' in her normal behaviour, therefore not allowing room for suspicion of 'foul play' to arise . . . tongue

thank you
u r right
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
I guess women are catching up with what men started undecided. Whats that saying, if men can do it, women can do it better.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote author=Ebonyeyes]I guess women are catching up with what men started . Whats that saying, if men can do it, women can do it better.[/Quote] They say what a man can do, a woman can do better. But can a woman impregnate a fellow woman? grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Secretz(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

This is very frightening.

It shouldn't my dear, afterall, are men not guilty of using 'lyrics' to achieve the exact same thing?   kiss

TheSeeker:

They say what a man can do, a woman can do better. But can a woman impregnate a fellow woman? grin

You are not serious. . . and yes they can, just not the same method. rofl . . tongue
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

They say what a man can do, a woman can do better. But can a woman impregnate a fellow woman? grin
Get with the times hun, Scientist are able to make sperm cells from embryonic stem cells so we will not be needing you for that soon wink
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by 190: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2009
i really have some questionin 2 do~
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
[Quote author=Ebonyeyes]Get with the times hun, Scientist are able to make sperm cells from embryonic stem cells so we will not be needing you for that soon [/Quote]

The one they found out in the University of Newcastle?

[Quote author=Secretz]It shouldn't my dear, afterall, are men not guilty of using 'lyrics' to achieve the exact same thing?[/Quote]
Which lyrics? Women! shocked

[Quote author=Secretz]You are not serious. . . and yes they can, just not the same method. rofl . . [/Quote]

Are you sure those half-human half-goat offspring aren't products of this method? grin grin
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
I dont know where they found it but it was big news back in July. They still have to do more research on it but they will finish it and women will no longer need men to have babies if they so choose.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^ It's from some medical professors in University of Newcastle. You want that kind of reproduction if and when they are successful with it?
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
If a woman cannot find a good responsible man to mate with then this is a fantastic option. God from above has blessed us with the intelligence to do it.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
The question is how many women are responsible?
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
You will be surprised.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
I already am. Let's get back to the topic. wink
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
Okey doke tongue smiley
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by steeze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
Seriously women are better at this. They are stealthy, they act out their scripts perfectly, and even if they let a few things slip the man won't notice cos every man wants to believe that his wife/girlfriend/fiancee is innocent.

When it comes to scheming and manipulation, women are way WAY better than men.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^ And that's why it's easy to quickly notice the effect of a good or bad woman on a man. There's always a clear difference. Talk about scheming, women are pretty good at that and I must give props to them, they got it good.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by chika98: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
Una no dey tire to dey generalize?
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by PAININASS: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hmmmm.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
chika98:

Una no dey tire to dey generalize?

I'd like to see a response to this.
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by TheSeeker(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
Who generalized?
Re: Men Cheat Than Women? You Need To Seriously Think Again! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ And that's why it's easy to quickly notice the effect of a good or bad woman on a man. There's always a clear difference. Talk about scheming, women are pretty good at that and I must give props to them, they got it good.

Is this specific?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? / The Unspoken Melody Of True Love / What does this other gal want and what do you guys think i should do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.