Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? (3236 Views)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by mamagee3(f): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2016
A Doctor told my coworker who is a nurse that he doesn't want to see her in his surgery ward ever again.

The Doctor even told the manager of the hospital that he doesn't want to ever see her in his surgery ward again.

And that was how my friend lost her job.

I don't understand this, what did my friend ever do wrong?
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by ghettowriter(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Did she fart in the surgery room while operation was going on?

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by mamagee3(f): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2016
ghettowriter:
Did she fart in the surgery room while operation was going on?
Hahaha. No

Why do you ask?
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2016
how we wan take know nah...abi which kind thing be this, early morning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by ghettowriter(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2016
mamagee3:

Hahaha. No

Why do you ask?

I'm just curious... tho, that seems like a genuine reason to get thrown out of a surgery roomcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Neimar: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
dem don loose d chains@last

you are free to roam about
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Presh900(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2016
this mamagee should go and marry na
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2016
mamagee3:
A Doctor told my coworker who is a nurse that he doesn't want to see her in his surgery ward ever again.

The Doctor even told the manager of the hospital that he doesn't want to ever see her in his surgery ward again.

I presume there is a code of conduct for nurses and doctors. If she did not violate it she should challenge the decision
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by anyicash(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Your Colleague has consistently denied the Doctor an access to her punna.. now you have to take some pre-cautional motive cos u are his next target.
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by teepsee(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2016
anyicash:
Your Colleague has consistently denied the Doctor an access to her punna.. now you have to take some pre-cautional motive cos u are his next target.
thank you my brother

Your friend is not ready to tell you the real truth, if not you won't be here asking us such question.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by EmperorLee(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Abeg who sabi where TB. Joshua church dey? We need to take this girl woman there ASAP.
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by sirliu(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2016
mamagee and her questions. Lol. You stated that she was fired, but you didn't ask her why. So you come to nairaland to ask people who don't know her why it happened. Logic.
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by chris2face(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
nairalanddss:
how we wan take know nah...abi which kind thing be this, early morning
Guy how far now? did herbie later say yes?
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
She denied him access to the other room now he has denied her access to...
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by ahamonyeka(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
I will tell you the reason.

She is overly fond of getting carried away looking at male rod how big it is. While operation is going on.
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
how dafuq we supposed to know if even u ,her friend don't know grin
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by ameezy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
U just create thread with good title and useless explanation.
What do you want us to do now? undecided
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by queenitee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
mamagee3:

Haha,how we wan take know?
But I guess your friend violated the rules and regulations sha
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn Don't you think one of your patient is Missing angry
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
chris2face:
Guy how far now? did herbie later say yes?
she didn't say yes or no .. she said its too much for her
Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by chris2face(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
nairalanddss:

she didn't say yes or no .. she said its too much for her
Too much for I don't get it isn't she ready anyway give her some time

1 Like

Re: Doctor Tells A Nurse He Doesn't Want To See Her In His Surgery Room Ever Again? by mytime24(f): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
jamb question angry

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry This Woman Even Though Her Food Always Have Too Much Salt? / Did She Deserve This? / Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.