Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. (2084 Views)

SUPER OFFER - OWN A DUPLEX IN ABUJA for as low as 15 MILLION / My Landlord And I / My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by annunaki2(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Anas09:
I am a contractor who is into house finishings, by this i mean, my company, Screeds, hang POPs, Tiles and paints Houses.

knowing that this is a mans field, that is why i pick the best hands to touch on any job i get so as to keep up with the business.
I am a perfectionist and this reflects in the way i deliver my jobs. Our desire first off, is to meet our client's satisfaction, hence, we go an extra length to do our job.

Our desire to work in this field in a fast-moving and a very technically challenging enviroment makes us the first call service you should consider.

We are based in Port Harcourt Rivers State, but can travel to get a job done outside of the state.
I feel, what you are saying is true. and you are truly a perfectionist.

I wish you success in your endeavors. May the Company prosper and grow.

Greetings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
LoJ:

I feel, what you are saying is true. and you are truly a perfectionist.

I wish you success in your endeavors. May the Company prosper and grow.

Greetings.
Amen, thanks man. Love you.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by annunaki2(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Anas09:

For reasons you and I know, you shouldn't put your contact details online. At least not with this moniker.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2016
annunaki2:

For reasons you and I know, you shouldn't put your contact details online. At least not with this moniker.

This is my favorite Scripture. It walks and talks with and to me loudly.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isaiah:41: 10-11

The Lord is my Shield and my Buckler, of whom shall i fear?

The Lord is my Fortress, of whom shall i be afriad?

Though my enemy be increased like the muslims in Europe, there shall be as nothing.

Though they come at me like a flood, they shall be swallowed up quickly.

For a thousand shall fall at my right hand and Ten thousand at my left hand, but none of their schemes shall come close to my skin, for with my eyes shall i behold the defeat of them that hate me.

Be of good cheer brother, Jesus has overcommed the World. It shall end in Praise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by annunaki2(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Alright dear, no wahala. I wish you the very best.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Mznaett: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Woa! good to know a lady here specialize on this...
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Blackfire(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:
I am a contractor who is into house finishings, by this i mean, my company, Screeds, hang POPs, Tiles and paints Houses.

knowing that this is a mans field, that is why i pick the best hands to touch on any job i get so as to keep up with the business.
I am a perfectionist and this reflects in the way i deliver my jobs. Our desire first off, is to meet our client's satisfaction, hence, we go an extra length to do our job.

Our desire to work in this field in a fast-moving and a very technically challenging enviroment makes us the first call service you should consider.

We are based in Port Harcourt Rivers State, but can travel to get a job done outside of the state.

Pls call this numbers if you need our services.

u should 've used another moniker...
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blackfire:

Yea, i shd have, but i used this one. Can i take it down? I don't know how
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Blackfire(m): 2:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

the deed have already been done... just be careful.

don't worry u will be alright... ur daddy got your back.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by annunaki2(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

Yes you can still take it down by editing your op.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Blackfire:

Its well.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2016
annunaki2:

Okay. So when i edit it what then will i do next?
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2016
annunaki2:

I have cut the op out.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Blackfire:
Hello dear, Please edit your post to protect privacy.

Cheers.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Blackfire(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear, Please edit your post to protect privacy.

Cheers.

And u are
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Blackfire:
And u are
I did not claim to be anyone or anything. I am just concerned with the privacy of Anas09. I too had to edit my post to remove her personal details.

Cheers.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by 0temAtum: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
annunaki2:
shocked shocked
You're so fast in editing this post, lol grin
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Hoseaovo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anas09:

This is my favorite Scripture. It walks and talks with and to me loudly.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Isaiah:41: 10-11

The Lord is my Shield and my Buckler, of whom shall i fear?

The Lord is my Fortress, of whom shall i be afriad?

Though my enemy be increased like the muslims in Europe, there shall be as nothing.

Though they come at me like a flood, they shall be swallowed up quickly.

For a thousand shall fall at my right hand and Ten thousand at my left hand, but none of their schemes shall come close to my skin, for with my eyes shall i behold the defeat of them that hate me.

Be of good cheer brother, Jesus has overcommed the World. It shall end in Praise.

I believe that people speak a small percent of whatever they are thinking about.

Reading you reply makes me fancy the way you think.

......sweet reply

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by MiddleDimension: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Anas09:

and yet you think he is demonic because he is close to esoteric organizations?
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackfire:

But backfire I pleaded with you to remove this post you copied with my numbers on it nah. Pls remove it.
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2019
MiddleDimension:
and yet you think he is demonic because he is close to esoteric organizations?
Anunaki belongs to Esoteric organization?
Re: I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. by Anas09: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Blackfire:

Others edited that post and removed my number, yet you who claims to be my friend wld not.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Floor Tiles Interlocking And Landscaping Projects / 4 Units Of 3-bedroom Bungalows In Bauchi N12m Per Unit / I Need 1 Room To Rent Near Rumuola, Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.