Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here (1479 Views)

Buy All Nokia Android Devices Here / Download Clash Of Clans Mod APK + Obb for Android (unlimited Everything Gems) / Download Official PES 2017 Apk And Data On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here by rammyblog: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Hey guys, The latest Pes 2017 is now available for download, As this is way better than the previous One i shared. The latest Pes 2017 is in HD and people have been crazy about the game in the blog's whatsapp Group, thats why i decided to share it out.
This Version is about 1gb, Its online and its in HD unlike the previous offline Version I Shared.

FEATURES OF LATEST PES 2017 APK + DATA FOR ANDROID
✔ Its full HD version of pro evolution soccer 2017 for android

✔ The latest pro evolution soccer 2017 for android comes with far better graphic and game play

✔ Real Touch – Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them

✔Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly

✔Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life

✔Goalkeepers – Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations

✔ Pes 2017 for android Requires Android 4.0 up and is available for download for both android and ios users.

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR PES 2017 LATEST VERSION HERE
http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2016/10/new-download-official-pes-2017-apk-obb.html

Re: New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here by aristogabby(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Op seriously game that the beta test has ended and now u want people to waste mb to download smthing that will not work.
Re: New: Download Official Pes 2017 Apk + OBB For Android Devices Here by Marvel1206: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2016
aristogabby:
Op seriously game that the beta test has ended and now u want people to waste mb to download smthing that will not work.
lol, me just dey wait for the official one

(1) (Reply)

Itel S11 Photos, Specs And Price In Nigeria / Allcall W1 Come With Useful Sports Function / Imagine Getting To The Usa On Just 20000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.