Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... (43216 Views)

How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / Who Are Those Whose Number You Know Offhand?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Gbengageorge: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dey there dey decieve yourself..You can even memorise the name of every person in Naija.
For me, na to remember to PH on MMM every month. Na that one dey give me alert, if you want to know how call me on 08067527794
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
GoodSide:
hmmm
What's that below? Rizzla and weed?
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by daveP(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
sinaj:
What the eagle nd horse in the coat of arm signify
Their Significance is highly volatile. may not be important again.

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ExInferis(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Surprised no one suggests knowing your blood group
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by jerryfisher(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Donkaz:
This one na hard work oo
wey hustle don full head u dey talk of zip code no b only na button code
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by lashout1: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
location of your CV in your SD card.

1 Like

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Donkaz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
jerryfisher:
wey hustle don full head u dey talk of zip code no b only na button code

grin grin
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Zhyoncross(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
These are common things but are very correct information that one need to know off hand, thanks for reminding

1 Like

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Crixina(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
ghettowriter:

If you dial 112 (Nigeria's National Emergency Number) a representative answers the call and asks why you are calling. if its a fire incident they call the closest fire service to your location to deploy men to the place. If you are stranded, they call in police to help you. those are some of the services they offer.

(I know this is a bad idea; but you can try giving them a prank call to testify).

wow! Honestly I didn't know that works here.
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ghettowriter(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Crixina:
wow! Honestly I didn't know that works here.

It works. surprisingly, the help line attendants are very polite and responsive.

1 Like

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Height,weight, blood group, genotype and Body mass index (BMI).
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Oghumu1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
ghettowriter:

If you dial 112 (Nigeria's National Emergency Number) a representative answers the call and asks why you are calling. if its a fire incident they call the closest fire service to your location to deploy men to the place. If you are stranded, they call in police to help you. those are some of the services they offer.

(I know this is a bad idea; but you can try giving them a prank call to testify).

If I'm stranded, they will send police to help me?? In this Country where if they stop u, u don't beg, instead u bargain
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
afanide:
The Lady that disflowered deflowered you.......
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by rhames(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
post code.
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ghettowriter(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Oghumu1:

If I'm stranded, they will send police to help me?? In this Country where if they stop u, u don't beg, instead u bargain

I understand were you are coming from but if you are truely on your right with no offences
, majority of the time, you don't even need to beg or bargain.
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by tonquendo4u(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Trash.D only thing I pick here is account details.imagine matric number.Do u know when I left school?People don't memorise people's phone numbers these days.we don't make calls in phone booths again
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by afanide: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=elfmann post=50532210][/quote]

oh tnx.....
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by UncutSk(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
36 states and capital, the tin tire me cry
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by ladej(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Blood group
Blood type
Genotype
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 27, 2016
skywalker001:
blood group/genotype
thanks, correccted

1 Like

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by bidexmedia(m): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Processing of travel documents, e.g. Visitations in the US and Jamaica, Student visa, International conference, etc.

Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Oghumu1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
ghettowriter:

I understand were you are coming from but if you are truely on your right with no offences

I pray we get there one day, when Police becomes our friend
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Oghumu1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
ghettowriter:

I pray we get there one day, when Police becomes our friends.
Re: Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Mathematics Equations That Changed The World Totally / FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.