Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Create Mangle Rules On A Mikrotik Router - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create Mangle Rules On A Mikrotik Router (1359 Views)

Buy And Unlock Your Airtel Vida M1 Lte Router / Master Mikrotik Router In Just Three Days / Configure Your Mikrotik Router Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Mangle Rules On A Mikrotik Router by timigate(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Mangle! One of the most dreaded topics in Mikrotik. People get chills at the mention of this topic. But frankly speaking, I see no reason for that. I can however understand the fear because I was once like them.
Today I am going to show you how easy it is to configure a mangle rule. These mangle rules are powerful tools in the hands of network engineers because they go on to use them( mangle rules) to enforce several policies on the router. You can control user traffics and downloads as well as prioritize traffics, using mangle rules.

Here, I will show you how to mark packets using mangle rules. These marked packets are used when setting up queues for bandwidth managements or when prioritizing packets.
Just look at the images below and follow the steps.
Source: http://www.timigate.com/2016/10/how-to-create-mangle-rules-on-mikrotik.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Sleek Toshiba Satellite L50-B-21G For Sale / Laptop Catalogue |27-8-2017 / Direct US Used!! Dell Vostro 3550 Core I3 @50K SOLD OUT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.