Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 (6893 Views)

How To Get 1024MB On Airtel For Just N100 / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mrspank(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
harbeordune:
What's unlimited about it
It means it's just a promo after that it will return to the normal volume ie 3gig.
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by UncutSk(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pandorabox:
That 6gb won't last. Airtel will zap it all.
anyone using airtel is on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
gustav25:
you have succeeded in blowing your parents money down the drain by attaining formal education ,so this is your understanding of unlimited ? Continue !!!
Thank God I have parents can drain they Money to attained formal education. Not stealing or begging u for money. And u, what did u do with ur parents money? Mr.comprehension.say what u know.
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by gustav25: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
mickool:

Thank God I have parents can drain they Money to attained formal education. Not stealing or begging u for money. And u, what did u do with ur parents money? Mr.comprehension.say what u know.
Boy ,just look at your sentence !!! If only your parents were aware ,they would have invested your education money in MMM because you are done for .
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by kryptonian1987(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
I will advice everyone here not to go for this plan... I'm a living testimony to it... the 6GB you see there is not even up to normal 3GB... it's a big scam!!!
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
gustav25:
Boy ,just look at your sentence !!! If only your parents were aware ,they would have invested your education money in MMM because you are done for .
Boy, it's obvious u invested ur parents money in MMM and, with the crashed of MMM now u have nothing else to do than sit down there and begin to cross checks my sentences.what a wastes!! Mr perfectionist, What have u achieved with ur English
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by Freelancerx: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Data wey no dey last. Smh
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by gustav25: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
mickool:

Boy, it's obvious u invested ur parents money in MMM and, with the crashed of MMM now u have nothing else to do than sit down there and begin to cross checks my sentences.what a wastes!! Mr perfectionist, What have u achieved with ur English
stupidity really runs in your lineage ....ndo

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by Keepuplive: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
US elections: Africans chuckle at ugly US election

Africans are laughing at the US elections on Twitter.

Allegations of sexual assault, high-level corruption and vote rigging are normally found in less stable countries, but this year's presidential race is testing the resilience of America's electoral system. Nigerians in particular have found the irony of the world's foremost democracy slipping into embarrassing feuds and demagogic threats too hilarious to resist.
[url]http://keepuplive.com/fetchnews.php?passkey=US%20elections:%20Africans%20chuckle%20at%20ugly%20US%20election[/url]

Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
UncutSk:
anyone using airtel is on a long thing
.. Lol .. I use Airtel bro .. And I've not been on along thingundecided:-/
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=gustav25 post=50531970]stupidity really runs in your lineage ....ndo[/q
U r really a dememtia fellow.stupidity is ur family heritage. So nobody is dragging it with u.
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by gustav25: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=mickool post=50534867][/quote]literate illiterate please come up with something that will show the effort put in by your parents ,biko ,your father must be so ashamed of you .
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
gustav25:
literate illiterate please come up with something that will show the effort put in by your parents ,biko ,your father must be so ashamed of you .
Loot at an illiterate calling me illiterate. This has clearly shows u don't even have parents that will even be ashame of u.look at this uneducated fool,furstrated "Mr English master " With all ur English, u only ended up gambling away ur life and wasting the hard earned Money of ur parents on MMM.Bigot!!
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by harykhe1(f): 2:02am On Oct 27, 2016
have used it before and it works
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by gustav25: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2016
mickool:

Loot at an illiterate calling me illiterate. This has clearly shows u don't even have parents that will even be ashame of u.look at this uneducated fool,furstrated "Mr English master " With all ur English, u only ended up gambling away ur life and wasting the hard earned Money of ur parents on MMM.Bigot!!
As the saying goes ,the truth is a bitter pill....calm your balls down and envision how much better your life would have been if only your parents listened to my advice then and invested in Mmm .....just think
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=gustav25 post=50541332] As the saying goes ,the truth is a bitter pill....calm your balls down and envision how much better your life would have been if only your parents listened to my advice then and invested in Mmm .....just think [/quote
Mr.Dementia bigot, the self-acclaimed English master,it's a pity with all ur English u ended up a MMM gambler.I sympathised with ur parents.what a monumental waste!! Frustrated gambler.
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Where is the frustrated dementia? The Fault finder bigot? The jobless fool who has not advice himself on how to find solution to his mental disorder but comes here to criticised. I have just found out madness runs in ur family and u were even released recently from the psychiatry hospital. I sympathised with ur parents.
Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by gustav25: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=mickool post=50543819][/quote]literate illiterate ^^very stale ....your mother looking at you now like .......

Re: Thank You Airtel For Introducing 6GB Data Plan For 1,500 by mickool(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Oh! Is this the mad man's mother? Have u taken ur drugs? Hope ur mother has given u ur drugs this morning?Fualt finder fool.so sorry for u..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions / Update:for Android 2go Users.2go Version 1.4.2 / Umi Rome Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.