Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline (24052 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Kenyaspicy: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
A militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), has claimed responsibility for the blowing up of Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline at Escravos Offshore. A statement by the group, signed by Major General Mudoch Agbinigbo, said the pipeline attack took place at about 3:45 am on Tuesday and was carried out by its Strike Team 06.

The group similarly announced that the attack was executed as a further warning to international oil companies that there should be no repairs to damaged pipelines pending negotiations and dialogue with the people of the Niger Delta.

"Any attempt to use dialogue to distract us so as to allow the free flow of our oil will halt the dialogue process," the group threatened.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/25/niger-delta-avengers-blow-chevrons-escravos-export-pipeline

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Raydos: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
continue bombing, i just want you guys to know that even if you're freed and you have your own country, foreign investors won't still want to invest in niger-delta region,

cos everyone in the world now sees that region as one of the deadliest area in the world

you guys have already create that impression on everyone's mind - just mark my words! niger delta will remain a slum forever!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by magmack: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fantastic!!!!!!!
Niger Delta Avengers are cordially invited to Lagos for more of these social activities

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Kenyaspicy: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:
continue bombing, i just want you guys to know that even if you're freed and you have your own country, foreign investors won't still want to invest in niger-delta region,

cos everyone in the world now sees that region as one of the deadliest area in the world

you guys have already create that impression on everyone's mind - just mark my words! niger delta will remain a slum forever!

lolzzz

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Luckylife(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Raydos: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kenyaspicy:

lolzzz
Why laughing

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Kenyaspicy: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:
Why laughing

You angrily said they should continue shocked

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by steppin: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:

Cry cry baby.
How's that any of your business?

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Ejanla07: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
we siddon dey wait promised land

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Ejanla07: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
dress biko

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by drss2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:

dis ranting is becoming too boring - NEXT!

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Luckylife(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
It the obligation of the federal government to protect its assets and when they failed, how can they protect the citizens.

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by BlackSeptember: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:

crying more than the bereaved

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by dotman4real007(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
they are enjoying themselves bombing pipelines, but lets say the truth these militants are just tools used for political and financial purpose. They are puppets nothing more.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Sweetguy25: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Happened to operation crocodile smile? Abi the crocodile teeth don break?

75 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by olaolulazio(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Continue ooo Enemy of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by friimarket01: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
keep blowing it up shey na my papa land you dey pollute?

so you are complaining of injustice and you are dealing injustice to your future Generation by destroying the environment. how does that even make sense?

[size=15pt]JOIN THE LARGEST INTERNET IPHONE TRADE OFF AS WE SELL OFF OUR NEW AND USED IPHONE 5 AND 6 TO STOCK THE LATEST IPHONE 7. CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by prince985(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
if u allow nigeria to finish drillin all d oil u will c how useless ND will be..den u will start asking urself questions like
how is it dat trillions of naira were gotten from our oil and we are still livin in poverty?
where did all d money go?
wat were we doin while it was happenin?
but by den it will b too late...D idiots calling u "selfish" naw u will not c dem again..so my brodas in NDA u beta kip making hay while d sun shines

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by OkoYibo: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Very good. Avengers should please keep bombing. Looking at the SS governors and the acts of the criminals there, it is an unprofitable place to invest.

Investors who wish to to invest should come to South Western Nigeria. We have no bombings, improved infrastructure, an emerging deep Sea Port, a new International Airport, an emerging Eko Atlantic City, Orange Island Residential City.

Those who have bombed their ancestral homesteads may work in the SW but would be subject to Yoruba law and customs and also pay taxes to the appropriate taxing authorities.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by emamos: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
dotman4real007:
they are enjoying themselves bombing pipelines, but lets say the truth these militants are just tools used for political and financial purpose. They are puppets nothing more.
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by EMXTAN1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
avengers but why?? blowing up my future salary abode... na wa for una

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
No comments
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by prince985(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:

let it pain u very well until u die..deadliest place in d world my foot..lol

39 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai, see one idiot even wrote 'best news of the month'

Una matta be like fowl wey dey shit put inside pot, not knowing that its destroying its own graveyard

blow up anything blow-able, if wetin una dey blow finish sha, we go know wetin una go dey blow again.
body still dey pepper everybody say the country is on recession, una don add join. i pray God will always provide for me and my family. keep destroying other people's livelihood cus of una selfish interest.
God dey watch una in 4D express view

anyways

Drabeey was HERE

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by olaolulazio(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:
Good
Are u sure u aren't mad?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by olaolulazio(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:
Good
Are u sure u aren't mad?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by olaolulazio(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:
Good
Are u sure u aren't mad?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by QuietHammer(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fools! Keep it up. Cut off your nose in a bid to spite your face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) / Suspected Killer Of Pastor Esther Neji Of Assemblies Of God Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.