Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. (3216 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Eaglebabe: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
A lady with arelatively well paid job,started a relationship with a young man.She supported him financially,when she got pregnant,the guy insisted and she aborted the pregnancy.He then went behind her impragna ted another lady and married her.Now the wedding lasted for just three months and crashed now he is back on his knees asking for a secound chance.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by xxcarolxx(f): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Tell him to go to hell, he had his chance & he blew it.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by spizzlenik(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
Don't allow his sorry ass back,
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Igwe9(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
did u just say wedding? phew, that definitely is a court wedding else till death do them part. lol
methinks karma has just done it's job.

Don't mind him.

arrivederci
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
Well, he got what he deserved. If the lady is stupid, she'll invite him back into her life.

1 Like

Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by r231(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
give him anoda chance. na devil's handwork
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

A lady with arelatively well paid job,started a relationship with a young man.She supported him financially,when she got pregnant,the guy insisted and she aborted the pregnancy.He then went behind her impragna ted another lady and married her.Now the wedding lasted for just three months and crashed now he is back on his knees asking for a secound chance.

that woman should keep it moving and NEVER consider such offer. No such thing as a second chance after marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
tell him to mess off!!
move past this guy.

he thinks he can come back whenever he wants?

she is on the REBOUND!!
dont ever be a rebound girl.

na wa oooo.

tell him to move on with his life as well.

1 Like

Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by steeze(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
O boy that guy sounds irresponsible o!! U say the marriage lasted for just 3 months? U should consider yourself lucky that you only did one abortion for him.

My advice? Don't even touch him with a 2o feet pole.

PS- These kind of guys have the sweetest tongue. He'll say anything to have u back. Run for your dear life sweetie!!
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by 190: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
this is what happens wen people rush in2 marriage
i guess he ruhsed in2 marriage wit the 2nd girl

she would have definately Just bin a fling
but the guy nor try sha

3months and they break up damn
please girl go for someone else

men are many~
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
everyone deserves a 2nd chance
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by xxcarolxx(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
mr prsdent, i believed in giving people second chances, but when de turn & do the same thing all over again. So now i say run for the hills & never look back
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by bluespice(f): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2009
this is why kids should not get married; and what the hell happened to condoms?
have they suddenly gone extinct?
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by chika98: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
Tell him to go and drink acid
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
chika98:

Tell him to go and drink acid
wow! thats crazy harsh.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by chika98: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

wow! thats crazy harsh.

You think? grin
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by hEvyAlien(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
acid ke? lols, on a more serious note i sincerely think after all the talk and advices on whether to go back or not the decision is solely yours to make. I as a person wldnt even talk to him again talkless of going back to him. you have got to have you respect intact i think o, dont worry u wld be fine jo there are many more guys out there xxxx
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
This is why folks should take their time before marriage. Miss lady you dodged a bullet shocked.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by PAININASS: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
So you are happy because the marriage has crashed?,you must be useless and ugly

1 Like

Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
xxcarolxx:

mr prsdent, i believed in giving people second chances, but when de turn & do the same thing all over again. So now i say run for the hills & never look back

first-hand experience matters,i admit that
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:58am On Oct 26, 2009
well maybe i do believe in 2nd chances, a little.
it depends on the level of the crime.

like they say: you never really know what youve got, until what youve got is gone.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Outstrip(f): 2:21am On Oct 26, 2009
He already got a second chance. He had her abort their baby that was the first time. He left her for another that's the second chance. Time to move on.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2009
NA wa oh! Guys can be funny sha!!
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by whitelexi(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2009
If she loves him, then she should take him back before he goes behind her to impregnate another girl.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

If she loves him, then she should take him back before he goes behind her to impregnate another girl.

LOL cheesy

Yea right! She should take him back quick quick cos guys are scarce. Even if he impregnates another woman, she can always wait till the divorce.

Very funny!
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL cheesy

Yea right! She should take him back quick quick cos guys are scarce. Even if he impregnates another woman, she can always wait till the divorce.

Very funny!
My dear even if she said he contacted AIDs some guys will say she should take him back because apparently women are more than men. That theory has been proven to be wrong, men are actually more than women.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by debest1(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2009
@poster, abeg take him back jare, afterall love is blind and he has realised that he should never have married the other fellow in the 1st instance, wink
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
so to all the people saying take him back, you would do so?
abeg, he had 1 too many chances!

let him go there are too many men in this world to be hung over on one.
you lose one you move on to another.
i dont see why some females choose to date the same guy over and over again and the same scenario keeps happening over and over again.

na wa oooo!!

what he did was MAJOR, tell her to move on.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
The funny thing is that she might end up taking him back and repeating the cycle over and over again. lol! Reminds me f the Nigerian movie 'reloaded' when apparently the girl had 7 abortions for the guy then he went on and married someone else behind her back. Women often learn the hard way, it's sad.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by edogram1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
Bleep de guy off dear. Cos he will keep taking advantage of u.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
Let me beat him up for you.
Re: He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. by cooldud62: 12:58am On Oct 27, 2009
hmmm, sounds like a super story at first but hmmmm, from your story, i guess only likes the part of you that has a well paid job! You yourself portray that to be the only good part of you!
Step up your game, the right guy who's gonna treat you right will be knocking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Is Crushing On You / L / 5 Things a guy loves & respect in a girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.