Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) (28070 Views)

Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / Bukola Sararki, Others Await Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget (Photos) / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by frubben(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Iyam nt understanding. For wa nowww

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by jmoore(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
What have they achieved with the main budget that was passed? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by nNEOo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Booked
Land not for sale beware of

9 1. 4
9. 1. 4
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by virtuejoan(f): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
[i][/i]good evening all, pls am new here and am happy to be in ur midst
good evening all, pls am new here and am happy to be in ur midst
good evening all, pls am new here and am happy to be in ur midst

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Joephat(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
make una allow the old Dude to chop jare

he is demanding for more money and non of those projects in the 2016 budget has been executed.

Npower still bending, feeding still bending, the love (5000)he promised to show us still bending.

what the Bleep did the man use the 6trillion for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Kingdov(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
from the look of things nigeria wont have a 2017 budget.....and pipo will stil come here to say how goood he is managing d economy and how wasteful GEJ was

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCHaram:
I have been reviewing Buhari's some what stupidity and have found that in every nonsense he has done so far as president there is some sense in it.

By deliberately not appointing supervising ministers, Buhari unleashed his cronies and henchmen on the civil service were they bled it dry.

They intimidated Directors and Permsecs of MDAs with threats of sack or corruption in order to have them re-contract dubious contracts from were they fleeced Nigeria dry.

How can we explain that nearly 10mths into his adminstration political appointees in MDAs from the last adminstration have yet to be removed and replaced by those loyal to the APC?

The only thing he did after accepting resignations from GEJ appointed ministers was to dissolve boards of parastatals but left chief executives and directors who he ordered to compensate his hungry CPC comrades who have been out in the cold since the days of Abacha.

The 2015 inherited budget was never adhered to and we all saw how fashola washed his hands from the 4bn naira mobilization fee scam for road contracts with no single centimeter of road constructed so far. Fashola told a congressional hearing on budget defense that the monies were not approved by him but were done before he was appointed minister. Note; fashola did not adhere to the APC blame game by accusing Jonathan's adminstration but merely stated that he was not aware of such payments . It is also important to note that the committee was reviewing expenditures for 2015 in consideration of the 2016 budget and wanted explanation from fashola why no work was recorded after it was found out that 4bn naira was appropriated for 2015 and disbursed by his ministry in the same year to road contractors who never mobolised to site .

The Buhari govt will later still approach the national assembly to approve 2 trillion naira as supplementary budget financed from loans with nothing on ground to show for in 2015.

Their latest scam now is to discredit the IPPIS initiative by throwing allegations of ghost workers in order to appoint another private firm to oversee salary renumerations for the federal civil service from where more ghost workers will be created.

[size=18pt]This govt is filled with Abacha era apologists and cronies who are bent on amassing as much wealth to themselves as they can under the dullard who they chose to support for the presidency because of his gross ignorance and foolishness.[/size]

Nigeria is doomed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Another ABACHA in the making angry sad

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Young03(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Its equivalent to the money BALA Muhammad stole
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by mrsfavour(f): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
egbonnla:
This is suspicious. Asking for so much money two months to the end of the year. The National assembly should demand for the audit of FGN account in the past nine months before considering this fresh request for more money. How much did we earned as revenue, How much was borrowed and how much was spent. What has happened to the "recovered looted funds". What happened to the so call N6trillion budget of change? Economically, it has been a wasted year for Nigeria......and most Nigerians
U are brilliant.U spoke my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by donvicky2007: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
sixtuschimere:
President Buhari has sent a letter to NASS requesting for N1trillion from NASS for Supplementary Budget.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pmb-requested-for-n1trillion-from-nass.html?m=1

They haven't implement 1/3rd of the 2016 budget, they already requesting 1trillion Naira supplementary budget.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
12Monkeys:
Buhari applied for a 2 trillion naira supplementary budget late in November, 2015.

That plus the inherited 4.5trillion naira 2015 budget and what can he show for it?

Buhari's 2016 scam budget of 6 trillion naira is even yet to be implemented with nothing on ground to show for it and I know before the year runs out he will apply for supplementary budget before the year runs out.

Then there is the forex scam where Buhari's cronies, friends, family members get access to cheap forex only to offload it in the black market .

I also know that th fog of renewed insurgency in the Niger Delta which is more of a nuisance to oil industry activities is being used as a smoke screen by the same Buhari govt in conjunction with the security apparatus to steal crude.

If you doubt this, then why has no single NDA member been arrested? The way the NDA operates on ghost mode is enough to make me conclude that they are a false flag operation working in tandem with the criminal Buhari govt to steal oil and to use it as an excuse to open another jihadist front.

Then there is Aisha Hajiya Haliburton or is it Jeferson....

I can go on but I am already getting sick and angry that Nigerians will allow this criminal hypocrite and tyrant lead them in the 21st century .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
This dumb dude again?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by dumodust(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy this govt is a sinkhole cheesy
Nothing tangible this past year, they are even owing arrears
Where the big budget dey go abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
DeltaOil:
My wahala be say!

President Buhari is borrowing money on the whole country to develop the north.

Meanwhile the whole country is owing.

And they that get so much money, do not contribute anything to Nigeria.

After an unintelligent fool maybe in the south west screams one Nigeria!

After the civil war, tell me if there were funds allocated for the rebuilding of destroyed markets and house and churches and so on... all they did was promulgate decrees that would cripple the igbo man further...

But still we rose! Like the Phoenix!

Small BH destroyed a few things (yes it's few when compared to loses the east suffered after the war) and all they can think of is rebuilding the NE...

I pity people who do not know the true history of Nigeria...they even went as far as removing history from secondary school curricula...

And don't tell me the east declared war cos it was Gowon who reneged on the aburi accord...and with the pogrom going on in the north, what were Igbo supposed to do? Fold hands and be slaughtered like fowls?

"There can never be peace without justice and equity"

PS: If you're not an ardent follower of Nigerian history. Before, during and after the civil war, then don't quote me to yarn dust...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by YhungPablo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello guys.. please if you are interested in buying Uganda's Airtime of 10,000ugh which is #1000 please qoute me, someone sent me and I wasn't able to load it.. please and please.. negotiations is involved.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why are they avoiding this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by AnodaIT(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
If na to mention money recovered. Dem go count billions, wetin dem wan do with extra money

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by armadeo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari has failed.

Forget 2019 roll out of a so rock or be the king in the north alone.

What happened to the current budget.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Jokerman(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Olohun.... ds Buhari na case study. .. no wonder dem dey call am oloriburuku over here in Bariga... grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Ayomi088(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Its obvious these wailers dont know d meaning of virement, and i am quite sure non of them read the write up sef.

Some of them wailing are awaiting corper sef, not knowing they'll be affected if the virement aint approved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by IamThrive(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
It is their normal way. I told my friend that Rochas Okorocha's admission of its party to provide good economic dividends for Nigeria is cooking up something. Now, they have let the cat out of the bag with this budget approval.

Thank you for making Nigerians wiser.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by RillJ(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
In other words, the former budget has finished, largely shared amongst nouveau political saints. You may refer to Honorable Jubrin's allegation (revelations) please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Cornerstone001: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
1 trillion Naira supplementary budget again
after the #6.6t budget that we are yet to feel the impact undecided undecided.

Where is that "I am not understanding meme self" ?embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by seniorkachion(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
dfrost:
How are these docs leaked to the public? Na wao. These things can easily cause panic in the system.
This should rightly be in the public realm.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by saintdennis(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmm. *speechless*

This is music to the ears of some.
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by adeboizy11(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
NaLaugh:
What would you do if the money gets approved, but then accidentally transferred to your bank account? cheesy

Before midnight I go Don buy plenty houses for lekki. Connive wiv my bank manager so dah some money(mindBlowing amount) be withdrawn with him having his fairShare so that i'll be able to do some transactions & properties acquisition that are not traceable. Then I'm on a lose. Even if I die, my generation nd family including the ones unborn won't suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by Paul1990(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
For what na what happened to #6.6t?
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by destutudestutu: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by doctokwus: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
About N2trillion is supposedly saved from stoppage of subsidy and more funds has expectedly accrued to this govt thru it's claim of blocking leakages and the implementation of the TSA,so how come this massive additional requirement.Oil revenue shortfall cannot alone account for this level of incompetence.
Additionally,the almost 200% devaluation of the naira shud ordinarily increase govt revenue base in naira terms.
There is something fundamentally wrong in how the nation is being managed economically and I attribute it to the nincompoops imposed on the Fulani cattle rearer by his Fulani cabal while he sits there stupid ly more concerned with telling Aisha to stay in the kitchen and the other room!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) by billyG(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
This shld b classified information.9jeria problemiz not money but how 2 spend it wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi Speaks On Her Suspension Over "Ordinary Photographer" / 2023: Chief Jumoke Akinjide Berates Bola Tinubu / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.