Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678384 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nitt: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Application Completed.

Godspeed all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by khaynoni(m): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2016
nitt:
Application Completed.

Godspeed all.

I am unable to upload my documents, how did you do yours? I'm getting "Documents must be at least 3" error
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 1:17am On Oct 28, 2016
khaynoni:

I am unable to upload my documents, how did you do yours? I'm getting "Documents must be at least 3" error

SAME HERE
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kingdavidsegz: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2016
sokarsenal:

I think it has to do with your browser.....you are probably using chrome browser,no?
try using Mozilla or Ucweb......took me less than 5mins with UC web
I tried UC web, Mozilla, chrome same issue. Registration page just refresh one's u click register, tried login it said information invalid.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by khaynoni(m): 1:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Xmen149:

SAME HERE

I guess it is a programming error. The programmer might have mistakenly set the minimum number of documents to 4 instead of 3. I just hope they rectify it soon.

Modified: Still didn't work even with four files.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Osu175(m): 2:12am On Oct 28, 2016
khaynoni:

I guess it is a programming error. The programmer might have mistakenly set the minimum number of documents to 4 instead of 3. I just hope they rectify it soon.

I just used uc browser and it worked nw
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 3:06am On Oct 28, 2016
issue resolved,if your file size(PDF) is too large use this site to reduce to taste https://online2pdf.com/pdf-reduce-size

cc khaynoni:

@ sokarsenal: encountered same,just log out and log in again and it will start going through. (hope your broswe does auto fill sha to waste you less time)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by benebaby77: 5:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Edifyer:

My high institution Showed 3 times after submitting
But I guess that is not a problem as all has same start, end date, same university and course but no class of degree

you should have tried to edit it because that may be used to disqualify you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by petsam11(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2016
aipheee:

Nothing like that on mine too ... Nothing like that on anybody's... Just keep calm. You're safe!!

Bro, I just checked back now and I an see "NO INSTITUTION FOUND" which means that they have wiped out everything that I filled in the institution column for higy institution and my "MIDDLENAME" is still missing. Then at the Application Status, they said "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION". Please, can you explain to me what that means. Because, seeing now that all my high institution information has been wiped out I am now getting scared. Please,does that "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" mean that I can still edit and resend my appliction or what? Please, any other person that knows what it means and what I can do should please tell me.
Because, I am even thing of doing another registration with another email but with the same information and the same job position. Please, you guys with a better knowledge should explain and tell me what to do.
God bless your mornings!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2016
sokarsenal:

I'm guessing you were among the first people to apply before the site was upgraded

i think so.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2016
khaynoni:

refresh the page, if possible log out and log in again. then go to my profile and continue with your registration
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2016
BiggyB242:
I see mentioning cv and I was at the stage of uploading my NYSC, WAEC and Bachelors before power was interrupted please so where are we to upload Cv,is it the next page?
No CV maybe those that uploaded their CV are those for experienced hire eg Age 30, MSC, ETC...........

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Osu175:
ya UCweb was so fast......entire process took me less than 5 mins
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Osu175:
ya UCweb was so fast......entire process took me less than 5 mins
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Xmen149:
issue resolved,if your file size(PDF) is too large use this site to reduce to taste https://online2pdf.com/pdf-reduce-size

cc khaynoni:

@ sokarsenal: encountered same,just log out and log in again and it will start going through. (hope your broswe does auto fill sha to waste you less time)

thank you........but u are replying to the wrong person......I was not the one with the issue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by khaynoni(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2016
Osu175:
I wish I saw this earlier, thanks anyway.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by khaynoni(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

refresh the page, if possible log out and log in again. then go to my profile and continue with your registration

Tried this but it didn't work, thanks for your response.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2016
MissIndependent:
No CV maybe those that uploaded their CV are those for experienced hire eg Age 30, MSC, ETC...........

Okay, thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshniqqa(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2016
BiggyB242:

Okay, thank you
what should people that their institution is not showing do? Please we need help oh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by zaysmet: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2016
I'm so worried. I also have the same problem cry
petsam11:

Bro, I just checked back now and I an see "NO INSTITUTION FOUND" which means that they have wiped out everything that I filled in the institution column for higy institution and my "MIDDLENAME" is still missing. Then at the Application Status, they said "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION". Please, can you explain to me what that means. Because, seeing now that all my high institution information has been wiped out I am now getting scared. Please,does that "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" mean that I can still edit and resend my appliction or what? Please, any other person that knows what it means and what I can do should please tell me.
Because, I am even thing of doing another registration with another email but with the same information and the same job position. Please, you guys with a better knowledge should explain and tell me what to do.
God bless your mornings!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2016
petsam11:

God bless your mornings!

honestly I don't think you should be worried your higher institution is not showing on your profile, seeing as you uploaded pdf format of your degree certificate.......also if you didnt fill your higher institution, I don't think you would have gotten a reference number (I am assuming you have a reference number already)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2016
freshniqqa:
what should people that their institution is not showing do? Please we need help oh

do nothing.....surely it is from the website.....as long as it showed before and after you submitted.....

I think if you login and logout up to 3-5 times it would disappear for everybody
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
khaynoni:

Mine worked with my combined waec upload making it 4
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jmanity: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2016
still finding it difficult to upload documents since yesterday, i ve tried uploading 3, 4, or 5 documents but its still showing me error message....someone pls help me!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freegaza(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Save and continue to upload picture isn't working...I used Uc and system but still doesn't work
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VeeMonye(f): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
My documents are all below 320kb in size, each. It is still giving me an error message. What to do? undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edifyer: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2016
benebaby77:

Edifyer:

My high institution Showed 3 times after submitting
But I guess that is not a problem as all has same start, end date, same university and course but no class of degree

you should have tried to edit it because that may be used to disqualify you

Is after submitting and u cannot edit.. That cannot lead to disqualification.... all is same information and they are aware how the site is... you have to keep refreshing again and again... I think that's what caused it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VeeMonye(f): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Same here ooo, Plus 5 of my friends. What to do please?

khaynoni:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VeeMonye(f): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Please how did you upload your documents? EEEEEppppppppppppppp shocked shocked shocked
nitt:
Application Completed.

Godspeed all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2016
budymore18:
I have successfully applied, but I didn't upload my CV because no column to do that. Better still, am I to upload the Cv where we are to upload other documents?

Advice on what I should do cos I have successfully submitted but my cv is not included, I am worried. I need some advice.

Thanks.

My friend, don't be worried, "CV attachment/document" is NOT needed. The details you entered forms your CV
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.