Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677630 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vally007: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2017
@ josielewa. Pls also help a brother in need of the past exams questions. I was shortlisted for the Exp. Hire. My email is chival4real@yahoo.com . Thanks and God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sleeky8(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Hello every one, i applied for economist 2 and my status shows "pending successful submission" any other person in the same boat?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vally007: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
@ ngozi4real1, pls if u have any info for the Exp. hire exams questions, kindly let me know. My email is chival4real@yahoo.com . Thanks a million.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bjcol2002: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Please, If anybody has economist experienced hire past question please kindly sent it to bjcol2002@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hussak: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Morning everyone, economist 2, pls help me with past question halimakudu@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Y
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017

that's true!! anyways can I msg you privately? thanks for your responding sha
Y not? U r absolutely free
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vally007: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
josielewa:
still pending bro....i just taya for here....just hoping

Pls send me any DPR Exp. Hire exams questions . I was shortlisted. My email is chival4real@yahoo.com . Thanks a million.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maxyboss212(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Plz any human resource officer in Lagos for Gt..let's hook up and take it down..it seems we are not much here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshestbee: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
mykems:

Pls inbox me dpr past questions to bosslibertymyk@gmail.com ,please i need pass also-trimmyline@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshestbee: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
this is what i got and when i try login in d say do not exist.
Dear tunji olade ,
As a result of your application for the position of Petroleum Engineer I-Graduate Trainee, We would like to invite you for an Apptitude Test on Thu 1st Jan, 1970, at 9:30am at .

Please Login to your account here for further instructions

Best Regards,
Department of Petroleum Resources
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vally007: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2017
ngozi4real1:
[uote author=omelemao post=58452362]

Then it was 350k for graduate trainee

@cyt, what is their renumeration package like? I heard 400k for a start. how true is that. that's after you add up the benefits. can GT really be paid that much at DPR?
secondly, don't you think there pattern may have changed? you know that's a long time since you wrote
and lastly, how long was the whole process the last time you wrote. was it up to a month?

Attention all. Please go and read your GMAT if you are shortlisted for graduate trainee. I have written dpr test before for the post of graduate trainee. The questıons that was give to us was from GMAT. English, maths, verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and current affairs. If you study well you will pass the first stage. While the second stage was in two segment. First you will be given a topic or the will ask u a question for u to provide d answer within some seconds. As u are talking d have started scoring u including ur dressing, grammar and composure. Second segment, we were taken to a computer room and a diskette (then) we given to us. At that point if u are not computer literate u have started failing already. So u need to slot in d diskette open it and start answering d questions after which you type your name save it and print out. D hard copy and d diskette were submitted to them. Third stage which was the final stage is oral interview. You need to be current. Know everything about dpr. Read their history. Read everything about the regulatory bodies. OPEC, ECOWAS, the economic trend etc. Though my status is still showing pending. I applied for experience hire.

Though I got to the final stage but was not employed. But two of my friends were employed. They are big shot now. I wish everyone one all the best. All I know is that their test is not hard if u study well. Know your elementary mathematics. All d best

@ ngozi4real1, pls if u have any info for the Exp. hire exams questions, kindly let me know. My email is chival4real@yahoo.com . Thanks a million.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jaykizz(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
sleeky8:
Hello every one, i applied for economist 2 and my status shows "pending successful submission" any other person in the same boat?

We are together.
However I have a friend that also applied for Economist II and has already been shortlisted.

This info is not to scare you but you should hope for the best since my friend's registration number is among the first 100 thousand but mine ain't among the first 100 thousand.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by magabounce(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
My Abuja people 29th 2pm!!! Where u guys @??

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Vally007: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Pls help a brother, if u have any info for the Exp. hire exams questions, my email is chival4real@yahoo.com . Thanks a million.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshestbee: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
softboi10:

Good morning friend u can help a brother by sending me any past questions for the DPR exam... Much love thanks ozor1905@gmail.com
,please send to trimmyline@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
GMB4REAL:

My guy i dey ooo. Been seeing ur question but i'm a bit reluctant 2 respond 2 u because som ppl will tag u a liar after u've given out an info eventhogh it is a rumor. We all circulate rumor here as non of us is a DPR staff & som of them turn out 2 be true. At this tension filled time, even some insiders can't giv u a genuine info but just speculations.
As 4 ur question, my source told me that they intend to complete this recruitment between now & year's end & by 1st Q next year, the new recruits will start working. This is what i heard & not my assumption. I am only saying what i was told (true or false).
Some times it is better u keep whatever update u hav 2 ur self & may be better inform those interested in private. Have a nice w/end

GMB it's true don't let anyone put u down let pple believe wat they want. Just keep posting. Many thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damitemi: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls anyone with DPR password questions/Gmat soft copy should please send to damilolatemilola@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayosheba: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Akerry:
it is still showing pending up till now. so annoying
very annoying tbh. It would change by the grace of God.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayosheba: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
sleeky8:
mine is also saying "Pending successful submission" hope this isn't a problem guys?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bamidek(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Please guys read this post from this site below and know what to expect, according the to writer their aptitude test may be more than GMAT we are thinking of,
it may be based on ur field of study it will better to study GRE, if you guys check the Note on ur dashboard, it was stated Calculator is allowed, that tell us, is more than mere basic mathematics,

DPR just rolled out their recruitment for this year and most of us have probably applied. What we do not know is that; it is important that accurate information is stored on your profile before applying. Dates, certificates, secondary school and primary school leaving certificates must all match. If you have not applied, then be careful. If you are able to edit then do so. That is, verify again before submitting. This is important to avoid not being selected.

I hope we are not thinking erroneously that there would be human interaction in the recruitment selection considering the millions of applicants who have applied. It's the reason why we are saying be careful. If you think so then read this; How HR Administrators filter large bank of Resumes.

However, the below is what you should know;

1) To encourage us, they usually take around 250 successful applicants. Try and get your application right. The toughest part is being called.
2) Their recruitment in one of the longest in Nigeria. Very long and I mean that. Maybe this would be better but the last one I think took over a year.
3)To encourage us again, they pay more than the ever amazing NNPC.
4) Eraproserve, a consulting firm conducted their last exams so if you are privy to the type of exams they set then good luck. We are not sure if they would be the same consultant for this recruitment but be aware that the eventual engaged consultant will determine the nature of exam.
5) The last aptitude test were based on Geography and physics. It was too technical!. Integration. Differentiation etc. It is the most difficult exam you would probably write.

6) The test is basically more academic than aptitude.
7) Try and go with lunch and dinner.

Exam question example;
"If everybody at a party shook hand with each other, and there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people attended the party?".

The stages are;
a) A very tough aptitude test.
b) Oral interview.
c) Verification of successful candidates by the FCC (Federal Character Commission).
d) Release of appointment letters to successful candidates.

Good luck!. and kindly share.

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/dpr-recruitment-2016-stages.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nana433(f): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone have a contact through which I can reach DPR? I need to change my center and state if possible. Help a sister out please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by owora1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Magma012:
send us.
The links for past questions shows error.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bamidek(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
nana433:
Does anyone have a contact through which I can reach DPR? I need to change my center and state if possible. Help a sister out please

Go to their site and see their contact there, mind you call them on phone not email contact, they may not reply you in time.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by minions(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungreezy: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
scarplanet:
Seems there are no System Analysts Scheduled for 25th July in Port Harcourt here... lemme coman be going
I was scheduled for 25th.. what kinda questions should we expect.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by minions(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Pleaase do send, abuchikings@hotmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayosheba: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
scarplanet:
Seems there are no System Analysts Scheduled for 25th July in Port Harcourt here... lemme coman be going
I applied for systems analysts in Lagos but my page is still saying "Pending successful submission" hope I am not the only one? Someone please answer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manny4u(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
devonpaul:

I have the Dragnet past questions but am sorry its for sale. Let me know if you are interested or you can ignore if uninterested.
A soft copy material for sale?? really!!! you probably downloaded this stuff online for free, man you are pathetic.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oluwaseungbenga: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
please do send, psalmbim@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emanus: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
1moletan:
pls I will appreciate if you can send it to me @ engjoriayo@gmail.com
thank you
ayeniemmanuel11@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by IkpemhiTG(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
yungreezy:
I was scheduled for 25th.. what kinda questions should we expect.
System analyst Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.