Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677981 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Onyi101 post=60940338][/quote]
lol. Abuse me from now to tmr, I will not respond with same abusive words but truth is, you've lied!!!!!!

Look, North, East,West and south, we are all one. stop promoting disaffection against one ethnic group. There are so many people with more genuine information than you. The Recruitment is not on hold, yes we wish it should not be further delayed but your story is 'fake news' stop lying biko

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
TKThankyou:

lol. Abuse me from now to tmr, I will not respond with same abusive words but truth is, you've lied!!!!!!

Look, North, East,West and south, we are all one. stop promoting disaffection against one ethnic group. There are so many people with more genuine information than you. The Recruitment is not on hold, yes we wish it should not be further delayed but your story is 'fake news' stop lying biko

Get ur head in d game bruh...am talking DPR not Nigeria's unity. Wen I asked u not to b stupid didn't knw u were way passed stupidity. My bad, won't continue dis argument any longer b4 u hurt ur brain.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:

Get ur head in d game bruh...am talking DPR not Nigeria's unity. Wen I asked u not to b stupid didn't knw u were way passed stupidity. My bad, won't continue dis argument any longer b4 u hurt ur brain.

You said your source told you that too much northerners were shortlisted and hence bla bla bla with the Recruitment.

See, as a consequence of your lie, you are indirectly promoting disunity. You may sincerely not know though. Don't just abuse people, try to learn from an argument.

Stop spreading lies, it'll do no one any good.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:

You said your source told you that too many northerners were shortlisted and hence bla bla bla with the Recruitment.

See, as a consequence of your lie, you are indirectly promoting disunity. You may sincerely not know though. Don't just abuse people, try to learn from an argument.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=TKThankyou post=60941274]

You said your source told you that too many northerners were shortlisted and hence bla bla bla with the Recruitment.

Woah! Easy dere dude I see u r hell bent on hurting ur brain hence ur quoting me twice. U are d only Liar I see here. Try not to robe me into talks of Nigeria's unity be it directly or indirectly. That aside, I can only learn from an argument if u actually argued wit wisdom. Try to reflex on that.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Enough with the spamming folks! Let time be the judge of this dispute. As for me, I believe we'll get called in no time. So let's wait patiently with high hopes.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
though, from the observation during the test at abuja centre 70% are north shortlisted. I don't know about other region during the test.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
obinnapeter63:
though, from the observation during the test at abuja centre 70% are north shortlisted. I don't know about other region during the test.

Even at Kano centre, over 85% are from the North.

However, I have this feeling that 95% of people at both PH and Lagos could be southerners.

Also, we cannot deny the fact that many southerners might have refused to apply.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

However, I have this feeling that 95% of people at both PH and Lagos could be southerners.

Also, we cannot deny the fact that many southerners might have refused to apply.

in Lagos, more than 80% should be southerners and same should apply in PHC if I'm yo guess. The reason for this is not rocket science.

it may or may not be true that more of a particular tribe will eventually be employed but without evidence, we can't just throw the cliché line. In the present political climate, every comment encapsulated in tribalism can result to some reactions that we won't believe. it happened few pages before.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tee4naija(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Everyone was asked to choose a test center during the application. I don't think any sensible applicant resident in the south will choose Abuja or Kano center. This is not rocket science.

Onyiridike:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
tee4naija:

Everyone was asked to choose a test center during the application. I don't think any sensible applicant resident in the south will choose Abuja or Kano center. This is not rocket science.

I understand!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunmi111: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Exactly my thought
I wish nairaland has admin that can delete or remove anyone that post abusive or irrelevant stuff
falaye75:
301 pages without vital information about DPR list . Hmm...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2017
I will like to ask if the shortlisted EH is up to 20%. anyone with useful info?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Please who has relevant information about how the postings will be done. Since there are like five DPR branches plus the HQ, if I'm correct. My center was Abuja, it is possible I get the job and be posted to the Lagos or Kaduna office? Or they'll ask you to choose just like we chose our test centers?

And also, who knows how many GTs per category there would be in each branch. Eg: How many Environmentalist GTs will there be in Abuja?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Misskay90:
Please who has relevant information about how the postings will be done. Since there are like five DPR branches plus the HQ, if I'm correct. My center was Abuja, it is possible I get the job and be posted to the Lagos or Kaduna office? Or they'll ask you to choose just like we chose our test centers?

And also, who knows how many GTs per category there would be in each branch. Eg: How many Environmentalist GTs will there be in Abuja?

5 DPR branches? I think DPR has an office in all states of the federation including the HQ in Lagos and I think 5 field offices- if that's what you meant.

As for postings, it's a federal govt job so I'm guessing you can be posted to any state, how ever- There maybe consideration as to your course of study and business need.

The little I know also is- DPR staff are sometimes attacked to nnpc offices. rigs, IOCs and so on. So if you're posted to say Lagos, you may not necessarily work in the main office everyday.

These are my thoughts but some are more informed on this platform than I am so let's hope they'll respond too.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Okay, thanks. Yeah, I meant the field offices. Thought they only had those. Don't think I've seen their office in my state though.

TKThankyou:

5 DPR branches? I think DPR has an office in all states of the federation including the HQ in Lagos and I think 5 field offices- if that's what you meant.

As for postings, it's a federal govt job so I'm guessing you can be posted to any state, how ever- There maybe consideration as to your course of study and business need.

The little I know also is- DPR staff are sometimes attacked to nnpc offices. rigs, IOCs and so on. So if you're posted to say Lagos, you may not necessarily work in the main office everyday.

These are my thoughts but some are more informed on this platform than I am so let's hope they'll respond too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Me waiting...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
To me, everybody here is a spectator. Many here said by the end of this month, the next stage will commence, and nothing has happened yet. Whatever information we receive here is to keep hope alive. The real referee is from the website of DPR OR from your application status OR from the message they will send to your mail.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
obinnapeter63:
I will like to ask if the shortlisted EH is up to 20%. anyone with useful info?

What's your state of origin?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Walush: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Misskay90:

DPR has 6 zonal offices, 1 head quarter, and 19 field offices, 26 units in all, but the 26 covers all the 36 States e.g Benue field office covers Nasarawa state , Ondo covers Ekiti, as there is no office in both Ekiti and Nasarawa and so it is for other states too. All the 19 field offices are headed by an operation controller OPSCON.

Also you don't get to choose were u would work, they decide for u, and you probably would resume immediately at your unit before any training will commence. And to your last question I guess the personnel department of cooperate service division alone has that answer.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Selijoybabe: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Aseyori1:
Please add me too 08032182450
This too 07066759773
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sixx: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Selijoybabe:

This too 07066759773
And this too O8133395661
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
TKThankyou:

its field offices in all states, buh in selected states der are zonal offices i.e, owerri, PHC, Abj, etc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by saddeeq: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
DPR BIG BOYZ
HOW UNA DEY
A QUICK ONE HERE
NNPC ADVERTISEMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCE HIRE COMING OUT VERY VERY VERY SOON
WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
uscofield:

What's your state of origin?
Ekiti EH
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
saddeeq:
DPR BIG BOYZ
HOW UNA DEY
A QUICK ONE HERE
NNPC ADVERTISEMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCE HIRE COMING OUT VERY VERY VERY SOON
WATCH OUT!!!!!!
Last quarter of this year. I heard
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Crystalng:
Tomorrow is the last working day in September yet nothing from them.

God will help us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by trino: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
You all have your source but my only source is G O D.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2017
We stop being rational any time someone comes here with one useless source info that favours us, just like the person that said interview would be conducted in September...we believed because that's what we want to hear and we forget our rationality. No question like how could you know so much? How can you speak confidently like you are the person in charge of the recruitment process?...it's high time we started being rational again.

Happy birthday Nigeria!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
saddeeq:
DPR BIG BOYZ
HOW UNA DEY
A QUICK ONE HERE
WATCH OUT!!!!!!

so what will happen to the ongoing 2012 nnpc recruitment? na wa o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
TKThankyou:

so what will happen to the ongoing 2012 nnpc recruitment? na wa o
I pray DPR will not be like that because this silence is dangerous
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
NNPC 2012 recruitment is dead and buried from sources in abuja..watch out for the new advert by ending of October. Gt max age is 29 yrs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P