Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665331 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yunisco: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls I need help, I'm having problem uploading, I scan all the document in one PDF and I still can't upload. Some one should advice pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bellamakeovers(f): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls help, am having a problem in the last option. I have clicked submit and yet it's not loading. I don't know why but my university details and every other details are showing. But the submit button is not working...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chccho(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
mickool:
Noted. Thanks op. When is the deadline of submission? Am yet to collect my exemption letter.
Not every time ask questions,sometimes just read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bellamakeovers(f): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bellamakeovers:
Pls help, am having a problem in the last option. I have clicked submit and yet it's not loading. I don't know why but my university details and every other details are showing. But the submit button is not working...
I kept on trying and it has successfully submitted now . For those still trying to submit, just be patient and it will finally be done successfully
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abul20:

I have submitted finally the site is still working but you have to be patient with it, if it says service temporarily unavailable go back and reload until you succeed.

Did you apply for graduate trainee or experienced hire?

If experienced hire, did you notice that the date to pick from doesn't exceed 2012 Dec 31. That's when you completing the relevant experience section.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MyMouth(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:
It's not so much the qualifications but the age. Annoying as hell. I spent 6 years in the university for a 4-year course.

Can u imagine? I entered the university through Direct Entry, that means i was suppose to spend 3 years, but ended of spending 4 years, spent another one full year at home before being mobilized for NYSC, not that i had any carryover oo! For the M.SC, i was suppose to spend 18 to 24 months that is 2 years at most, ended up sending more than 3 years. The same government that wasted someone's time in school would bring out an advert and peg the age qualification.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yunisco: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bellamakeovers:

I kept on trying and it has successfully submitted now . For those still trying to submit, just be patient and it will finally be done successfully

How did you upload you result, is it separately or u scan it in place before uploading?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bellamakeovers(f): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just click on the image that says pdf, click three times and upload the three documents you need . That was what I did
yunisco:

How did you upload you result, is it separately or u scan it in place before uploading?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bellamakeovers(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
For those who have submitted successfully, pls did you get any mail to confirm that?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please whats the difference between Region and Center under "Preferred Center"?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lescalier:

Did you apply for graduate trainee or experienced hire?

If experienced hire, did you notice that the date to pick from doesn't exceed 2012 Dec 31. That's when you completing the relevant experience section.
I alllied for grad trainee despite the fact that i have a maters degree and a little experience in non oil field. Just write one institution there because i tried to add the second but i clerly return error message that for grad trainee only one institution can be added.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Used like 2hours on the application before it submitted...Let hope the process is a little bit fair.. for those still applying... success
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bobbysmicky(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayoor15:
Used like 2hours on the application before it submitted...Let hope the process is a little bit fair.. for those still applying... success

hmm u again? did ur institution show on the page u to print? mine dint show but I summited it while filling it'd well o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifewunmy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have been trying to apply,but it is telling me service unavailable. How did u all apply
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

hmm u again? did ur institution show on the page u to print? mine dint show but I summited it while filling it'd well o
what did I do o, I think it did, but if it brings error, just reload the page....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
ifewunmy:
I have been trying to apply,but it is telling me service unavailable. How did u all apply
keep trying dear, the site is so busy, it will go eventually
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayoor15:
what did I do o, I think it did, but if it brings error, just reload the page....

I mean on the slip u to print out,it's not reflecting on it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayoor15:

I mean on the slip u to print out,it's not reflecting on it,am done with the application
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
ademasta:
Application Successful!

Hope you guys saved the last picture CARD sha... Who knows it might be needed later.

SEE MINE BELOW...

Roon9
Babatawa
And co

I snapped it on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademasta(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Roon9:

I snapped it on my phone.
OK now

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

I mean on the slip u to print out,it's not reflecting on it,am done with the application
just saved it on my system o...My institution also showed, both secondary and university
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayoor15:
just saved it on my system o...

don't u get?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartcherry: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls which browser did you use
mayoor15:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babatawa(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
ademasta:
Application Successful!

Hope you guys saved the last picture CARD sha... Who knows it might be needed later.

SEE MINE BELOW...

Roon9
Babatawa
And co
without hesitation sef..
Success egbon

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademasta(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
babatawa:

without hesitation sef..
Success egbon
Oga mi i hail

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayoor15:
just saved it on my system o...My institution also showed, both secondary and university
Have you tried logging out and logging in again to your profile page to see if your institution still displays? Because the page I submitted and printed out has my institution on display, but when I later logged out and logged in to my profile page today, I couldn't find my institution entry on my profile page. This got me worried.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
GenerousLord:

Have you tried logging out and logging in again to your profile page to see if your institution still displays? Because the page I submitted and printed out has my institution on display, but when I later logged out and logged in to my profile page today, I couldn't find my institution entry on my profile page. This got me worried.

no institution displayed on mine
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
GenerousLord:

no institution displayed on my print out
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

no institution displayed on mine
Did it display at anytime before/after submission?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

no institution displayed on my print out
I just do not understand o. If it was a general problem I would have been relaxed, but it doesn't seem so. I am already thinking of applying again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.