Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678161 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2017
mancongroup:
The earliest anything will happen as per the next stage in this recruitment is february. Not jan 8
if this guy information finally came to pass by January 8th then I will locate your number and call you for confirmation

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Please lets all put our credentials and relevant documents together because I was reliably informed that Documentation will start very soon (Jan 2018). At the moment, HR DPR is working round the clock to meet up their deadline and most of them were not granted a leave during this yuletide season.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2017
I wont mind if dey start sending employment letters b4 Jan 8. d most important tin is dat mine is there kiss cool grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
eddymontana123:
Please lets all put our credentials and relevant documents together because I was reliably informed that Documentation will start very soon (Jan 2018). At the moment, HR DPR is working round the clock to meet up their deadline and most of them were not granted a leave during this yuletide season.

Here's another January theory again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
dxdi:
I wont mind if dey start sending employment letters b4 Jan 8. d most important tin is dat mine is there kiss cool grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
sheesh2:
Heard appointment letters will start rolling in from 8th January... Very reliable source BTW

Not sure of the date
But heard from the second week in January
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
mancongroup:
na so dey dey give leta without medical and approvals from Fcc and senate. u are not serious

Civil service you get your offer of appointment first before doing medicals. Medicals and other internal processes one of which is BVN/ Account information at the Accounts dept are used as a criteria for accepting the appointment and confirming salary payment before you actually get your appointment letter.

If you don’t make it through this process your offer of appointment won’t be confirmed. Inevitably losing the appointment and someone else will be shortlisted.

Was a civil servant. Went through the process myself. However almost everyone makes it though.

Advise before going for medical is to make sure to check yourself, your BP is at recommended for your age, no drugs and the likes. Else you will be rescheduled or dropped depending on the agencies policy.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2017
greenpanther:

Not sure of the date
But heard from the second week in January
Jan 8 is actually on d 2nd week of Jan.
u are both right.
Keep giving out reliable infos.
I didnt come here 2 argue but 2 listen.

Tnks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2017
mancongroup:
the same computer system was used during the test and yet interview was massively delayed. So may brothers and sister. People are on holidays. Dpr staff or their consultant self are holidaying. 8th jan ko, 80th jan ni.

Government workers don’t shut down for the holidays. They are only entitled to public holidays. So DPR staffs like other government worker are at work except a staff is on leave.
And by 3rd January work will start not 8th

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cheks123: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2017
greenpanther:

Government workers don’t shut down for the holidays. They are only entitled to public holidays. So DPR staffs like other government worker are at work except a staff is on leave.
And by 3rd January work will start not 8th

That's true.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2017
8th January loading...
I hope it works just like the previous 4th December Intel by Tamihawtt87.

@Tamihawtt87, boys are waiting wink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Walush: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2017
mancongroup:
The earliest anything will happen as per the next stage in this recruitment is february. Not jan 8

Common bro, where do you get ur infos from? U can't be too sure of this. Anything can happen,the whole exercise should end before the end of 1st quarter 2018,and don't forget January is part of the 1st quarter too. Just so u know, appointment letters for the last set started rolling out first week of Jan 2013 even before 8th Jan.now this might not be the case for this set but all I am trying to say is ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1samm: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
mancongroup:
i like u alot!!!...you know why?!.because u write factless garbage with so much confidence!!..bravo!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
1samm:
i like u alot!!!...you know why?!.because u write factless garbage with so much confidence!!..bravo!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
The way insults are freely dished out in this forum is quite surprising though. In my mind, I'm thinking, are these my future potential colleagues? Whatever happened to respecting of people's opinions? If you have a thing or two against it, civilly dispute such opinions with your own fact/points.

To be honest, it does really hurt though. It wouldn't harm any of us to reduce the insults. I know we are all tensed with respect to the way forward, but giving back and forth insults really doesn't solve a thing, it doesn't give any of us the DPR appointment we so desire for. Come Jan 8th, if the guy's information is false, we will still move on, if it is correct, guess what, we go still move on!!!

Moving forward, I sincerely hope we keep our tongues in cheek and I pray for the best for us all. God bless us all. AMEN

28 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
We will all rejoice by God's grace.
Can I get an AMEEN!!!!. grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by muazu05: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ameen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Femillionz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
How to build a career for yourself may be somehow tasking and will take a while to do but in the end, it is always worth it for those who really put in the work.

On knowing what career line to build on, you have to consider your strengths and weaknesses. Look deep within and understand the things that interest you as well as the things that distract you. Knowing these things will greatly help in choosing where to grow from.

It could range from getting a job as an intern to learn certain skills and build on them, as well as making out a job for yourself and building a career out of it.
Your choice career path should be something that excites you and can be counted as an hobby rather than work.

Continue reading here http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/how-to-build-a-careerjob-for-yourself/

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2017
The maker of heaven and earth is about to do a great thing again.
I can't wait......

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2017
During my interview I asked one of the interviewer when they are likely to get back to us, he said early next year.
Now for those people saying January is no possible, I’m presently a Federal worker, I did my interview in Dec 2012 and got appt letter first week of January 2013. In fact my appt letter read Jan 1st 2013. So, It’s very possible. Secondly, pls and pls always refrain from using abusive or derogatory remarks for each other here. We are all potential colleagues and we shdnt be starting on a negative note, I have a very positive conviction that I and all of us here will be candidates of God’s mercy as we wait. Until then, be good. Happy New Year In Advance

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

I can't wait......

Are you with 8th Jan. too? grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
makonko:

grin grin grin Dis Makonko ehhh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
makonko:

Lol. Your stupidity knows no bounds. Kudos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
sheesh2:

Lol. Your stupidity knows no bounds. Kudos

If you are expecting me to retaliate I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I refuse to be like you tongue

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
makonko:

I am with God's appointed time. We started since December 2016.

We wouldn't wait longer than we have waited.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Onyiridike:

I am with God's appointed time. We started since December 2016.

We would wait longer than that.

#OluwaHasAlwaysBeenInvolved...

It shall all end in praise

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by FlyboyZee: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
simplynace:

Amen...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
simplynace:

Amen!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
simplynace:

Amen!
simplynace:

Amen!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
You are on point bro! No need to worry ...The creator of the whole universe and the owner of the souls, hearts and standards of men demands my turn in this job. I know this like I know my name and it can't turn otherwise. If this is what u know (which is what I know), then get ready ...whether it is Jan; Feb; or March...all I know is that...it is a done deal! Shalom!!

Onyiridike:

I can't wait......

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Azijo:
You are on point bro! No need to worry ...The creator of the whole universe and the owner of the souls, hearts and standards of men demands my turn in this job. I know this like I know my name and it can't turn otherwise. If this is what u know (which is what I know), then get ready ...whether it is Jan; Feb; or March...all I know is that...it is a done deal! Shalom!!

Amen !

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)