Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3675389 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sunnystooth:
If you didn't get a handshake or a "Categorical Statement" from the panelists...
My dear, just do yourself a favor and FORGET ABOUT DPR!!!

I dey my house, you know what to do... if you want to... LMAO.

Just as our faces are different, so our attitudes. Some people are just euphemistic and ironical in nature.

We shouldn't expect all the panelists across the 4 regions in all the departments to behave the same way.

In my undergraduate, the lecturers that smiled a lot with us and even made us think that we already had 'As' ended up failing many people while I performed excellently in the courses of the so-called serious looking and strict lecturers.

The one that shocked me most was when my own supervisor told me that I did well with a smile. He said " in fact you will see A". When the result was released, I had 'B'. I just could not believe it.

In my 200l practical, my friend and I were caught with last years practical answer booklet. We were taken to the course co-ordinator and our names and reg. numbers were taken down as those who were involved in malpractice. The co-ordinator promised that we have scored zero (0) for that session.

Lo and behold, the result was released and I had an 'A'. God is merciful and wonderful!

In conclusion, I learnt that in life, never put your trust in a man or what a man told you. Be the best you can be and pray to God Almighty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:

Just as our faces are different, so our attitudes. Some people are just euphemistic and ironical in nature.

Is it true that you are married?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
hammer2010:

Is it true that you are married?
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:
lmao

Yes!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike go don get PM tire.

Guys finding wife/girlfriend working at DPR like there's no tomorrow. Coupled with the fact that she is from Enugu, the "good wife" place.

madam dejee o!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:

We shouldn't expect all the panelists across the 4 regions in all the departments to behave the same way.

In my undergraduate, the lecturers that smiled a lot with us and even made us think that we already had 'As' ended up failing many people while I performed excellently in the courses of the so-called serious looking and strict lecturers.

The one that shocked me most was when my own supervisor told me that I did well with a smile. He said " in fact you will see A". When the result was released, I had 'B'. I just could not believe it.

In my 200l practical, my friend and I were caught with last years practical answer booklet. We were taken to the course co-ordinator and our names and reg. numbers were taken down as those who were involved in malpractice. The co-ordinator promised that we have scored zero (0) for that session.

Lo and behold, the result was released and I had an 'A'. God is merciful and wonderful!

In conclusion, I learnt that in life, never put your trust in a man or what a man told you. Be the best you can be and pray to God Almighty.

You always have stories . . . one time it was how you did internship in brewery, as others laughed at you that you wouldn't get it; the other time it was bible story of someone (whether David or so) who was to stop praying when the son died; some other stories, then this.

After all these, successful people should gather and give you some chieftency title.

Although getting together would be difficult since some would be resuming in Zamfara, some Yola, Kaduna, Minna, Lokoja, etc etc.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:
[color=#990000][/color]

Which means they already knew those that will be taken because they cannot make such categorical statement since there are other candidates yet to be interviewed and the selection process is yet to begin.

Even if they already knew the likely candidates to be employed before interview, for me, letting the cat out of the bag is unprofessional because if anything contrary happens, you will NEVER agree that the recruitment was transparent.

I would advise you to still pray and put your trust in God because only Him cannot fail.
sister i never said i ws told that. but frankly a number of people were given positive remark tht if d penalists were charged with selection they hv scaled through. For me i hv always trusted GOD i cant change nw.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onyiridike:

Yes!

angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:20am On Jan 07, 2018
futureenergy:

You always have stories . . . one time it was how you did internship in brewery, as others laughed at you that you wouldn't get it; the other time it was bible story of someone (whether David or so) who was to stop praying when the son died; some other stories, then this.

After all these, successful people should gather and give you some chieftency title.

Although getting together would be difficult since some would be resuming in Zamfara, some Yola, Kaduna, Minna, Lokoja, etc etc.

My greetings sir!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:22am On Jan 07, 2018
MyFlair:
sister i never said i ws told that. but frankly a number of people were given positive remark tht if d penalists were charged with selection they hv scaled through. For me i hv always trusted GOD i cant change nw.

Ok sir! I learnt my own lesson the hard way. God Almighty is the ultimate.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2018
Onyiridike:

Ok sir! I learnt my own lesson the hard way. God Almighty is the ultimate.
Sorry, are you working with DPR?

And

Has anyone been successfully given the job here?
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2018
GuyInNeed:
Sorry, are you working with DPR?
And
Has anyone been successfully given the job here? Thanks
No sir! I am a hopeful like you. God Almighty will help us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2018
God will see you Guys through

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Handshakes, compliments, categorical statements, thumbs up, standing ovations, chants, positive vibes, kisses...

Okay??

So can we wait till they call the first person atleast?? undecided undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Before you forget,today is 07/01/2018 for those that presumed that the list will be pasted on 08/01/2018 or second week of January. How market??

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
falaye75:
Before you forget,today is 07/01/2018 for those that presumed that the list will be pasted on 08/01/2018 or second week of January. How market??

*Not list.
*Not pasted

Give them the benefit of doubt na... Wait till 9th before attacking

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
falaye75:
grin cheesy grin How Market? cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
MyFlair:

Atleast I got 'congratulations' from one of the panelists. I wouldn't flatter myself by concluding that I've gotten the Job. Only appointment letters will tell the truth..Let us pray and wait.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
epic5:

Atleast I got 'congratulations' from one of the panelists. I wouldn't flatter myself by concluding that I've gotten the Job. Only appointment letters will tell the truth..Let us pray and wait.

your location and batch plz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
I beg to admit that most of us on this platform act a bit childish. Your deductions from the interview panellists' body language seems vague. Out of over 3,500 interviewees that were interviewed, do you know how many come from your state? Do you know how many got all their questions correctly? Do you know how many got excellent responses from the panellists? Do you know how many candidates that will get letters without going through the processes we passed through? Do you know how many candidates whose portals were closed but were still invited for the interview? Don't you think those whose portals were opened in the 11th hour just to attend the interview have about 80% chance of getting the job? I know of guys who were just asked to tell the panellists about themselves and were asked to take a bow and go. We all should put our trust in God Almighty instead of hoping on what a panellist has told us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is an excellent response, all what you said is nothing but the trurh
eddymontana123:
I beg to admit that most of us on this platform act a bit childish. Your deductions from the interview panellists' body language seems vague. Out of over 3,500 interviewees that were interviewed, do you know how many come from your state? Do you know how many got all their questions correctly? Do you know how many got excellent responses from the panellists? Do you know how many candidates that will get letters without going through the processes we passed through? Do you know how many candidates whose portals were closed but were still invited for the interview? Don't you think those whose portals were opened in the 11th hour just to attend the interview have about 80% chance of getting the job? I know of guys who were just asked to tell the panellists about themselves and were asked to take a bow and go. We all should put our trust in God Almighty instead of hoping on what a panellist has told us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
K

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Deykay:
NA SO MY BROTHER,GOD WILL SURPRISE PEOPLE WHEN SOME APC MEMBER GET APL AT THE END.KEEP WATCHING......����

Amen

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
eddymontana123:
don't mind them, my brother.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
eddymontana123:

God bless you for this post. The possibility of a panelist knowing if you will get the job for sure is quite "SLIM". Mind you, there are 4 center and numerous applicants from our respective states. The panelist(s) could only pass good comments based on your performance in situ. But on comparing with that of other candidates, one may be no where to be found.
Like it's been said several times, the final decision lies in God's hands.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pdirac:

God bless you for this post. The possibility of a panelist knowing if you will get the job for sure is quite "SLIM". Mind you, there are 4 center and numerous applicants from our respective states. The panelist(s) could only pass good comments based on your performance in situ. But on comparing with that of other candidates, one may be no where to be found.
Like it's been said several times, the final decision lies in God's hands.
thank you, again. Tell them. ITKs. Its just prayers. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
frobeinus:

your location and batch plz
Not telling

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
epic5:
Not telling
noted and thanks anyways.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is how i want the thread to remain muted till 15 jan
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello House.! I am just informed that DPR will release recruitment advert soon.! Anybody with similar info?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why January 15?
Goderlist:
This is how i want the thread to remain muted till 15 jan

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.