Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676337 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

All these married women sha. They just like mingling with single guys undecided

I hope your hubby isn't on NL tho

But aunty, you can sabi talk sha

This is unnecessary please as we are all here as professionals and future colleagues. Let us try and treat one another with respect and decorum.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2018
sheesh2:

This is unnecessary please as we are all here as professionals and future colleagues. Let us try and treat one another with respect and decorum.

At last, some one finally recognises me appropriately cheesy

For this my friend, after dem print my apl finish, na ur own dem go face cool

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Sorry, but ever since you confirmed your marital status, I stopped liking you.

Please, do not quote me again tongue

Only single ladies can quote me cheesy

Lmao... This hammer guy is something else. Chai!!! Guy leave this DPR job and do standup comedy, it's your calling cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Onyiridike:

Like me or hate me, it does not change anything.

You really enjoy pranks and propaganda.

Obviously, you have made feeding the public with lies your hobby and you know it is not good.

Unlike you, I like you just the way I like every human being created by God Almighty.

My dear, see the humour in his statement, I'm pretty sure it's all laughs and jokes with him.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
hammer2010:

Sorry, but ever since you confirmed your marital status, I stopped liking you.

Please, do not quote me again tongue

Only single ladies can quote me cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2018
csimms7:

My dear, see the humour in his statement, I'm pretty sure it's all laughs and jokes with him.

My guy, the way this DPR don dey reset people head upandawn, I pity those wey dey around them cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
csimms7:

exactly!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Once upon a time there was one fellow with the moniker dayjahvoo or something like that. He was busy attacking everyone and behaving like a clown before the interview invites were sent. I noticed that he has gone into oblivion since he was not invited for the interview. I also foresee the same fate befalling "Mr MC Hammer" after APLs must have been given to successful candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
eddymontana123:
Once upon a time there was one fellow with the moniker dayjahvoo or something like that. He was busy attacking everyone and behaving like a clown before the interview invites were sent. I noticed that he has gone into oblivion since he was not invited for the interview. I also foresee the same fate befalling "Mr MC Hammer" after APLs must have been given to successful candidates.

That's a bad Omen Man...

Don't wish people bad.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
eddymontana123:

I am yet to see any single shut I fired at anyone here

On your wish for me, I can only but grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Guy, you be clown

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
realone2012:
Guy, you be clown

Exactly what I told them I would be bringing to the table when I was asked " what can you offer us" on the day I was interviewed cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Some of us need to dey calm down small naa, all seriousness and no allowance of humour na graveyard tins...

Hammer2010 welcome jare

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SplendidGod: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Exactly what I told them I would be bringing to the table when I was asked " what can you offer us" on the day I was interviewed cool
I look forward to having you as a colleague bro! If everybody serious for office how the place go be? No worry, your APL has been printed already. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

I am yet to see any single shut I fired at anyone here

On your wish for me, I can only but grin grin cheesy cheesy

I can see you are quite different from dayjahvoo since you do not fire shots indiscriminately but just adding a form of comic relief to the platform. I therefore retract my earlier comments.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
makonko:

That's a bad Omen Man...

Don't wish people bad.

Noted bro.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
SplendidGod:

I look forward to having you as a colleague bro! If everybody serious for office how the place go be? No worry, your APL has been printed already. Cheers!

Amen oh

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1samm: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
what became of DEYJAVOO?!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Diju notice
No more abusive words and all of that here... Mostly people that understand life left here on this thread. I guess the over serious ones have always been the problem... Buh guess what, you take life too seriously, u get beaten really up!

Love the humor and maturity here...
Our APLs go soon show... I smart no be by acting over serious!

Hammer 2010 I see you grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1wolex85: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
eddymontana123:

dayjahvoo always admitted that his portal was closed and not likely to be called for the interview. I liked the guy, while he might have been rude to many, all I saw was intelligence and wit.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Heard Jidex has been given appointment letter. Who else? shocked

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by successfulmike: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
who is Jidex?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Guys, stop whining yourselves.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Once more I must say that I am very sorry for my utterances with regards to dayjahvoo in relation to hammer

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
No wahala EddyMontana

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
hammer2010:

Hahahahahha! Amen bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
GuyInNeed:
where did you heard it from cos I did not mention anything like this in this DPR thread
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
GuyInNeed:
please if you are speculating don't do that with my title abeg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders!

I have posted something last time where i mentioned that i want the thread to be muted till jan 15.

I now observed that soo many people misunderstood me thereby asking me what will happean on jan 15?

Consequently, i want use the same media to tender my appology for those of you that i offended or put on tension cus my post doesn't mean anything rather than a week(a week without rumours).

Note: I have no insider in DPR, therefore, i don't know anything that will happean in the future pertaining this recruitment saga.

Lastly, as i don't have anybody in DPR, i pray that i and all those who are struggling to make it through God connection, may we meet at 7, kofo Abayomi street, Victoria Island, Lagos for ''Documentation''. Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
GuyInNeed:
I know you are among those who did not even apply for this DPR recruitment let alone writing the exam and talk less of the interview .you are just here as a fake and prominent liar to bring and give fake news to the public which you enjoys everyday and which is always part of you very soon you will be exposed that is my promise to you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
K
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by casey80: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pls can someone help out.... Dpr vs Efcc which pays better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.