Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678014 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
May God Almighty protect the list and make us among the successful ones...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delightall(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Smartgrid:
Two hours ago. A "visit" to the dpr by house of reps chairman (Committee on petroleum, downstream).

Use your tongue to count your teeth
Tick tock tick tock..
Lord they have follow us here too. Protect our list as you protect Moses and the Isrealites from Pharoh

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
DPR pays oversight visits to oil/oil servicing companies (inspection, etc) and most times gets settled somehow. So what's the big deal with NASS paying oversight visit and getting settled somehow? Just be lucky they don't ask for that direction or your state.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Otapiapia1: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
delightall:
Lord they have follow us here too. Protect our list as you protect Moses and the Isrealites from Pharoh
funny but not funny at all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Is dat not Sam Egwu, one of d senators representing my State?? Iyami!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
salveoP:
Is dat not Sam Egwu, one of d senators representing my State?? Iyami!!!
are u sure u even made the list. Are u sure other did not perform beta than u. Just go and pray. Make man hear word.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
mancongroup:
are u sure u even made the list. Are u sure other did not perform beta than u. Just go and pray. Make man hear word.
. Yes boss!!! I'm pretty sure u compiled d list yourself. Don't just forget to include your own name ooo....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Babagy823:
dont subject yourself to unnecessary pressure. We shall rejoice together insha Allah, either in DPR or somewhere else.
In Sha Allah grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AleeDee(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Dis mysterious lady kept callin me yestday nd she didnt wnt to tel me her name. I tot Its Dpr testin my weakness (quick temper to little tinz) so I was busy endurin. Not until 6am, dis mrn, she was askin If am nwachukwu whc I answd -ve den she nw apologised. I was like "person brk ur hrt nd u don brk mine"

Like sum1 said, I too will need a therapist after dis unendin long marathon

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2018
lol... funny u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
AleeDee:
Dis mysterious lady kept callin me yestday nd she didnt wnt to tel me her name. I tot Its Dpr testin my weakness (quick temper to little tinz) so I was busy endurin. Not until 6am, dis mrn, she was askin If am nwachukwu whc I answd -ve den she nw apologised. I was like "person brk ur hrt nd u don brk mine"

Lol bro. cheesy cheesy
The struggle is real fam!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ejb061286(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Everyone has exhausted their speculations... now let there be peace and tranguility in the house, as we continue in the wait for the D-day when DPR shall ultimately break the silence with the much awaited decisive moment. It's close by and the favoured shall rejoice and the ones left out in the race shall also rejoice according His time and purpose! Shalom!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny360: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
AleeDee:

Similarly, I got a sort-of "flash/call" few times from a number that starts with 707074....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flourishh(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
The fact that I'm still yet to get a mail from Dpr still baffles me. Most people who took the test last year, have already gotten mails. Abi am I the only one who hasn't gotten?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mail for interview?
Flourishh:
The fact that I'm still yet to get a mail from Dpr still baffles me. Most people who took the test last year, have already gotten mails. Abi am I the only one who hasn't gotten?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Flourishh:
Seems you're left behind or you haven't been going through the thread. But wait, is your profile on DPR still accessible?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
I guess, he is OND holder
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delightall(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Folks I just got invited for chevening scholarship interview and I have decided to go for the interview to experience the process but my second thought is that what if I become successful in both DPR and the chevening scholar interview, please which one do u think is best to pursue between them? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by futureenergy: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
delightall:
Folks I just got invited for chevening scholarship interview and I have decided to go for the interview to experience the process but my second thought is that what if I become successful in both DPR and the chevening scholar interview, please which one do u think is best to pursue between them? Thanks

You are the only one that can answer yourself this question. You know where your passion lies, and what you think is your purpose.

Mr A's life target may be to work for World Bank, United Nations or even set up large companies, while Mr B's target is to sit in a govt ministry carrying files around and waiting for promotion every 2-5 yrs. All of these are good but choices differ.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
go 4 d interview first na. DPR is yet 2 release successful candidates.
wen bot r successful u can now decide.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flourishh(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
I tried logging in and it says application portal closed.
AIZubair:

Seems you're left behind or you haven't been going through the thread. But wait, is your profile on DPR still accessible?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flourishh(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
None of the above. I've not gotten either a success or regret mail
Babagy823:
Mail for interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yaro248(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Flourishh:

Perhaps you did not qualify for the interview. The interview was conducted in December last year.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
did u do DPR interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Flourishh:

The thread has over 470 pages. You could at least have gone thru one or two pages before typing. The most active guys on this thread are those who attended DPR interviews last year. Process lasted about two weeks and held at 3 locations. Except you have a strong insider, since your portal Says application closed, my brother this one has passed. You need to move on

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Talento(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sunny360:

Similarly, I got a sort-of "flash/call" few times from a number that starts with 707074....

707074011930 this number Ba?I missed call and try calling back to no avail

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
@Smartgrid.. Any update? Has the list left dpr for fcc's approval?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Flourishh:
Brother, you didn't make it.
Wish I had a nicer way to say this to you.
#Gosh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Guys refresh your portal!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Refresh your portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)