Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3677411 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Skyview0112:
Refresh your portal

mtsss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Smartgrid:
I am 101% sure that as at Yesterday, 13/02/2018 No list (GT/EH) has left DPR for fcc. The successful applicants has been selected. But they are still going through rigorous checking and finishing touches.

It's very possible to send the list to fcc from today till the end of the week. And it's possible to get the approval this week as dpr has been complying with fcc at every stage of the recruitment. The certificate of compliance could also be obtain this week and successful emails to roll Next Week.

That's all I know from my little source. You don't have to agree with it. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

Good morning Smartgrid... any update on the list?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Skyview0112:
Refresh your portal

It's like u wanna have licking asshole today abi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Skyview0112:
Refresh your portal

There is nothing new in d portal. Stop inducing tension. It isn't necessary.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Skyview0112:
Guys refresh your portal!!!
Hope you're happy now and you've gotten the job. Grow up man!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ahmadmohd(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Its over, just wait for the mail to roll on,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Ahmadmohd:
Its over,
just wait for the mail to roll on,
Ahmadmohd. Any labari?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ahmadmohd(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2018
AIZubair:

Ahmadmohd. Any labari?
the list of sucessiful candidate had already been sealed what reamin for now is to called dem, nd dat will be within dis coming week though i cant actually call a day as precise but possibly friday nd DPR will not use portal while calling but mail nd sms,
i wish everybody success,

18 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Good morning fellow hopefuls.
As stated earlier on this thread, the source of my information is very little. Unlike others who've a direct access to the bosses. These are the few things I know.
1. Dpr are doing their possible best to end this recruitment before march
2. The whole of last week, DD corporate services and his team left Lagos for Abuja for final stage of the selection. During which they met with the consultants on how the final shortlisting will be.
3. The "Visit" by Senate committee on petroleum and house of reps committee on petroleum on Thursday in Lagos disrupt the final process of shortlisting. Because the top people left Abuja for Lagos again, to meet the visitors. And guess what? Senate and house of reps chairmen on petroleum came together with all their committee members. Lol.
4. FCC were on standby for the whole week to receive the list and issue their approval. But my source can't confirm if the list has left DPR for FCC yet.
5. The good news is, selection is completed 100%, let's hope it favours US. And let's hope the "visit" from national assembly won't bring unnessesary changes.
6. As stated earlier, emails may start rolling any moment from now.

Best of luck to all of us.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Endeavour: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks Ahmadmohd and Smartgrid

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LargeBreed(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gagacy12:
Hello,

*Do you have a sibling, friend, well-wisher or other family member who is seeking job opportunities?

*Are you a fresh graduate?

*Are you a mid or senior level management employee, or know someone in that category who is seeking a fresh challenge?

*Do you want or know anyone who wants to switch careers?

*Do you or know anyone who wants to meet with and network with industry-specific recruiters & HR professionals?

*Do you want to or know someone who needs to have his/her CV re-/written?

*Do you know anyone or would like to meet with 2000+ individuals and company representatives across various industries?

Then, make it a date for the Ascentech Services Ltd CareerExpoNg event.

LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, RESERVE YOURS NOW!

To reserve a seat, please register here: www.careerexpo.ng and upload your Cv therein

Date: Friday, 16th March, 2018.
Venue: Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please Like, Share and Follow CareerExpoNg on #Facebook #Twitter #Instagram and #LinkedIn for updates.
4k you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
LargeBreed:
4k you.

Hahahah easy bro..

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ahmadmohd:
the list of sucessiful candidate had already been sealed what reamin for now is to called dem, nd dat will be within dis coming week though i cant actually call a day as precise but possibly friday nd DPR will not use portal while calling but mail nd sms,
Nice one. May Allah in his infinite mercy do the best for us all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ahmadmohd(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
AIZubair:

Nice one. May Allah in his infinite mercy do the best for us all.
Ameen YA RABBI

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MagnificentKarl: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ahmadmohd:
Amen....first batch (400) for GT and EH will receive mail and sms before end of this month or early next month

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Amin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
MagnificentKarl:

Amen....first batch (400) for GT and EH will receive mail and sms before end of this month or early next month

You're really sounding Authoritative,
You may likely be someone I'm sensing........

Good job

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
MagnificentKarl:

so there will second batch after the first batch?? shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hopefully
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MagnificentKarl: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Xmen149:

so there will second batch after the first batch?? shocked
Yes....100 for OND which they have already given them their APL while 300 for GT and EH and the second batch which will be by the end of march or April will be the same number as the first batch...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MagnificentKarl: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
BKR001:

You're really sounding Authoritative,
You may likely be someone I'm sensing........

Good job
I'm nobody just a hopeful man like you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
MagnificentKarl:

Yes....100 for OND which they have already given them their APL while 300 for GT and EH and the second batch which will be by the end of march or April will be the same number as the first batch...

I hope there won't be another test/interview for the second batch.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2018
makonko:

Could it be that they may select from the APC
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2018
APC is done and dusted, except the very few that have a very strong wings
CalyMan2:
Could it be that they may select from the APC
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MagnificentKarl: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2018
makonko:

Sir the APL will be in batches...I'm 100% sure
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2018
MagnificentKarl:

Sir the APL will be in batches...I'm 100% sure
By inference, you mean 700 guys will be recruited between march and end of april, that's like a ray of hope for us. This is magnifient. I pray this favours us.

BTW, where is 'mrs' onyiridike? She's been MIA for a while. Hope you are fine ma'am. Just checking on a comrade.

Good morning everybody... do have a pleasant week ahead.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ahmadmohd(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Ofkos some APC's were selected, infact not only dos wit big wings even dos who knows nobody among them were selected,

I wish everybody success

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Ahmadmohd:
Ofkos some APC's were selected, infact not only dos wit big wings even dos who knows nobody among them were selected,

I wish everybody success
Da gaskia?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ahmadmohd(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2018
CalyMan2:
Da gaskia?
If u like take it to the bank,
ok?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CalyMan2(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Ahmadmohd:
If u like take it to the bank, ok?
Meaning what?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pls who are the APC OOOO

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P