Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676086 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Smartgrid:
That's not true. The head of corporate services and his team has been in Abuja for two weeks now. He went to Lagos briefly when Senate and house reps committee visits. Even MD Ladan was in Abuja on Thursday and Friday. Get your facts right.

This statement didn't call for an argument. Afterall no one knew the time that they met with FCC and concluded OND recruitment. If they urgently need us which I am not sure they do, they would have expedited action and concluded it since. Please let's be calm and hold on for them.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
expet your APLs january 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
MyFlair:
Thank you. Sorry to ask this, are you APC?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ablucious: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Smartgrid:
That's not true. The head of corporate services and his team has been in Abuja for two weeks now. He went to Lagos briefly when Senate and house reps committee visits. Even MD Ladan was in Abuja on Thursday and Friday. Get your facts right.

That u are not informed of does not make my statement wrong. That was my first commentary here n the next ll be about APLs.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
MyFlair:
Please who is this angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 12:50am On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
If DPR are gonna use the portal for any update, I suspect its gonna be today or next week Sunday. I've observed the portal was updated on Nov 26 for interview invites which onyiridike confirmed (check pages 380/381). The end is indeed near. Now I'm shivering... embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2018
salesani88:
Thank you. Sorry to ask this, are you APC?
APO of course
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2018
AIZubair:
If DPR are gonna use the portal for any update, I suspect its gonna be today or next week Sunday. I've observed the portal was updated on Nov 26 for interview invites which onyiridike confirmed (check pages 380/381). The end is indeed near. Now I'm shivering... embarassed

So bearing the above avowal, ur new speculation is centred on the sentiments that DPR will only update her portals on sundays? grin grin grin .
A little more patience won't hurt shaa undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2018
There has been soo much misinformation lately.. All in the hunt for becoming the top informant.. Hopefully this will end soon. Don't be fooled guys the only person that can tell you when the list will be out is the director of human resources himself. And trust me you cannot pull information out of him.

Just just relax in these uncertain times. What will pass will pass.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2018
AIZubair:

Nobody fear this thing pass you grin grin grin. You're still standing by the portal gate and hyperventilating. Please don't give yourself high blood pressure.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
If DPR are to use the portal again it means the recruitment is 100% merit based, which is highly unlikely
AIZubair:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Babagy823:
If DPR are to use the portal again it means the recruitment is 100% merit based, which is highly unlikely
Haba bros, why you making me feel more tensed?
It will be on merit Insha Allah. cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Deedz:

Nobody fear this thing pass you grin grin grin. You're still standing by the portal gate and hyperventilating. Please don't give yourself high blood pressure.
Thanks bro. I'll try embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Hahah, you will meet many guys with this combo,
APC&APL grin
AIZubair:

Haba bros, why you making me feel more tensed?
It will be on merit Insha Allah. cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Smartgrid:

I think you're right, the guy didn't travel. Below is his picture taken at a conference in Abuja on the 22nd February.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thanks bro. I know we are all anxious to get to the finishing line, but that doesn't mean some people Should start sharing what is not true. The said head of corporate services was in Abuja for two weeks straight. He even attended briefly the just concluded Nigerian International Petroleum Summit which held in Abuja. And then boom, someone said he just returned from Dubai yesterday. Lol

salesani88:

I think you're right, the guy didn't travel. Below is his picture taken at a conference in Abuja on the 22nd February.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2018
MyFlair:
guys ignore d post, leave em b. He wrote "expet" which means he made a mistake in writing d date too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Ghostofspata:
guys ignore d post, leave em b. He wrote "expet" which means he made a mistake in writing d date too
Alright. I'm sure you lot are banking on the well speculated first quarter resumption. But not to worry, reality would soon dawn on you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2018
MyFlair:
Alright. I'm sure you lot are banking on the well speculated first quarter resumption. But not to worry, reality would soon dawn on you
Please allow DPR to decide that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Guys don tire ......DPR come to our rescue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
I tire mehn...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
MyFlair:

on behalf of all d APCs n APOs, u can keep that to urself. We only need positive vibes. FYI its first quarter. U wil c

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
The country is tiring menh!

If not mainly for nepotism and other parochial sentiments, how difficult could it be to just conclude a damn recruitment within 6months

May God visit all these iidiots that have kept us in perpetual hostage in this country angry

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:
The country is tiring menh!

If not mainly for nepotism and other parochial sentiments, how difficult could it be to just conclude a damn recruitment within 6months

May God visit all these iidiots that have kept us in perpetual hostage in this country angry

grin grin grin
O boi na frustration be this o

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
makonko:

Is the delay really about money?
I don't think so, but this excerpt got me worried "Asked how the N32 billion for personnel would cater for additional staff being recruited since it was the same amount proposed last year, the DPR said it would augment the shortfall from its other budget

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/02/26/dpr-budgets-n32bn-1100-staff-2018/"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
salesani88:

I don't think so, but this excerpt got me worried "Asked how the N32 billion for personnel would cater for additional staff being recruited since it was the same amount proposed last year, the DPR said it would augment the shortfall from its other budget

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/02/26/dpr-budgets-n32bn-1100-staff-2018/"

"Chairman of the Committee, Hon Victor Nwokolo (PDP, Delta) and his colleague, Nasir Ali Ahmed (APC, Kano), had queried the agency, noting that 50 per cent of N1 billion released in 2017 could only achieve just 56 per cent utilization.

While Hon Nasir Ali Ahmed noted that in 2017, DPR’s capital budget was N1 billion with 50 per cent of the sum released and a utilisation level of 56 per cent, Chairman Nwokolo asked why the agency would propose N1.2billion in 2018 when it couldn’t utilise the N500 million that was released to it in 2017?"

Compare the bolded. What do you think?

Just Donelli wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donelli:

"Chairman of the Committee, Hon Victor Nwokolo (PDP, Delta) and his colleague, Nasir Ali Ahmed (APC, Kano), had queried the agency, noting that 50 per cent of N1 billion released in 2017 could only achieve just 56 per cent utilization.

While Hon Nasir Ali Ahmed noted that in 2017, DPR’s capital budget was N1 billion with 50 per cent of the sum released and a utilisation level of 56 per cent, Chairman Nwokolo asked why the agency would propose N1.2billion in 2018 when it couldn’t utilise the N500 million that was released to it in 2017?"

Compare the bolded. What do you think?

Just Donelli wink
You mean the unspent N500 million will take care of the new staff salaries?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
salesani88:

You mean the unspent N500 million will take care of the new staff salaries?
Not necessarily. I just correlated what could be the "other budget" being referred to.

Recall also that some will go on retirement as earlier stated, which brought about the recruitment so it's more like swapping of emoluments.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donelli:

Not necessarily. I just correlated what could be the "other budget" being referred to.

Recall also that some will go on retirement as earlier stated, which brought about the recruitment so it's more like swapping of emoluments.
Oh Okay! I understand now. May be the budget has something to do with the recruitment process

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.