Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3676456 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
No manpower is increased but rather replacing the retired personnells with new intakes. So the budget still remains the same or less. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Babagy823:
No manpower is increased but rather replacing the retired personnells with new intakes. So the budget still remains the same or less. My opinion
But do you think it's possible to retire nearly 400 staff out of 1100 in just a year?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
salesani88:

I don't think so, but this excerpt got me worried "Asked how the N32 billion for personnel would cater for additional staff being recruited since it was the same amount proposed last year, the DPR said it would augment the shortfall from its other budget

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/02/26/dpr-budgets-n32bn-1100-staff-2018/"

If you read properly you would see that the amount spent was not even up to the 32b in the end. This is budget it is not actual money spent at the end of the year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
sylvestre01:

grin grin grin
O boi na frustration be this o

But on a serious note, who isn't? Not just with this recruitment, with everything about the country.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delightall(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
[b][/b] I have given up on everything in this country. No hope. I just finish consoling a friend who is yet to receive Nigeria Immigration Service NIS letter which they sent yesterday. He told me that many of the successful ones have known their fate since the first screening.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ablucious: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
I did say my next post will be about APLs. I can confirm that calls were made to few ppl today to confirm their details prior to the release of APLs.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ablucious:
I did say my next post will be about APLs. I can confirm that calls were made to few ppl today to confirm their details prior to the release of APLs.
So the joint meeting was held today?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ablucious:

Can someone confirm this claim please?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Taofaj4u:

Can someone confirm this claim please?
. I am about confirming from..,.........
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
so no Nairalander received the call.............Omo na die oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ablucious:
Did any one here receive a call from dpr undecided?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
No confirmation yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just my little observation. D number of pple retiring might be less dan the number of pple recruited. Abt the 32b,
1- most of the pple retiring are usually top officials mayb directors n asst directors n most of d pple dat r going to b recruited r graduate n OND holders, d salary n allowance of a director may be enuf to careter for three or four GT. Plus let not forget that as a fresh recruit, u will not b entitled to all the allowances.
2- if u read d article carefully, towards the end nt all the money was spent.
Best of luck guys n ladies too

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:
No confirmation yet
Lol...let's wait for smartgrid or any other person to confirm then
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Una can fear. The informant said few people, calm down. If e enter for you, e go pure, no shakes. Meanwhile, my portal is much more closer to me than ever before. Lemme come and do and be going to pick my APL
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
salesani88:

Lol...let's wait for smartgrid or any other person to confirm then

I actually meant confirmation from those who may have been amongst the few who were called
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Are you sure about this?

Ablucious:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Asked how the N32billion for personnel would cater for additional staff being recruited since it was the same amount proposed last year, the DPR said it would augment the shortfall from its other budget.

The above statement should be clear enough to everybody. I don't know the reason for the confusion I see here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Onyiridike:
Asked how the N32billion for personnel would cater for additional staff being recruited since it was the same amount proposed last year, the DPR said it would augment the shortfall from its other budget.

The above statement should be clear enough to everybody. I don't know the reason for the confusion I see here.

English can be confusing at times bro

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lmao. Everybody don come out from hiding dey observe. Dem no wan talk, their eye dey shine for the first person wey go confirm say e don b for am. �����������
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

Is there ever any statement here that is not misconstrued/misinterpreted...?? or even contested...??

With simple deductive reasoning, peeps here should have figured out the exact time frame for the APLs but they are waiting to be spoon fed. The answer is right here on this forum but so far no one has seen the light

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
shawlar:

Is there ever any statement here that is not misconstrued/misinterpreted...?? or even contested...??

With simple deductive reasoning, peeps here should have figured out the exact time frame for the APLs but they are waiting to be spoon fed. The answer is right here on this forum but so far no one has seen the light
We are not here to contest our comprehension prowess, pls tell us the exact timing for the APLs from your deduction... You may have a better understanding than the rest of us.. wink
Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paxnka: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
shawlar:

. You mean 5th March latest. Let's focus on doing other things. APLs will surely come.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Page 483 and dpr has not released these hopefuls from this bondage.
AIZubair:
We may not get to page 480 before we start felicitating.
Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:

English can be confusing at times bro
Who is bro?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chysleak:
Page 483 and dpr has not released these hopefuls from this bondage.
My sister, I taya oo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by truffle: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ablucious:
mr ablucious pls can we talk privately,I'd really appreciate it,I need to confirm something from u,anticipating ur reply thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
pedroito:
This got me cracking grin
Omo, na really die ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
AIZubair:

This got me cracking grin
Omo, na really die ooooo grin
O boy the hustle is real grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Onyiridike:

Who is bro?

Please let's not go into that again

There are other pressing concerns here

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
pedroito:
I been think say like 5 people go confirm say DPR call them but to my greatest surprise nobody shake self grin shocked, omo this one na die ooo... grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
hammer2010:

Please let's not go into that again

There are other pressing concerns here
grin grin grin Let sleeping dogs lie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.