Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678107 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
donpata:
If u are thinking of 400k a start, forget it. Think 190-250k. My friend who got gt under nnpc had a net pay of 178k for a start. This was 2yrs back sha. sooooo, i dont think dpr will vary so much or go beyond 250k considering what that guy above said abt diploma. Most govt jobs dont have much difference between levels. U only begin to see huge variations when u get to like lev 12.

NNPC 2012 GT set I believe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ennyj01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Can confirm that the names are now in FCC for approval.

More updates coming soon

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
greenpanther:

More updates coming soon

So the list nefa reach FCC since?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
greenpanther:

More updates coming soon

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BinUsmern: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
greenpanther:

More updates coming soon

In weekends? lipsrsealed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Xxkape is missing... I'm thinking he was warned to stop posting Info on the thread
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2018
234biu:
Xxkape is missing... I'm thinking he was warned to stop posting Info on the thread

Warned ke after he misfired with the last spec no need for warning jare
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 2:36am On Jun 03, 2018
greenpanther:

More updates coming soon

FCC - federal character commission cheesy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2018
Ghostgambler:

Warned ke after he misfired with the last spec no need for warning jare
. Abeg remind me the misfiring i am in aware
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Expect your APL Monday or Tuesday. Am very serious, from internal of the internal sources grin grin. Seems I was blocked, hope you guys did not miss me. grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2018
234biu:

Thank you, I was also warned by my sources to stop leaking federal secrets. But I went against all odds to tell you guys this. What are friends for? grin grin shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
GuyInNeed:
Expect your APL Monday or Tuesday. Am very serious, from internal of the internal sources grin grin. Seems I was blocked, hope you guys did not miss me. grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2018
GuyInNeed:

Even on Sunday you are still behaving like this
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2018
NPA have called their successful candidates last week, they are to officially resume on 25th june. and we applied the same time in 2016, did interview the same time just a week difference, are you thinking what im thinking?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dunamis321(f): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2018
GuyInNeed:

We wished your account was unblocked after APL has been released. There has been peace and less tension since you left, even though I didn't notice your absence. Happy Sunday.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Euopal:
People have been asking me questions on the starting dates, how to apply and requirements for most recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. I took out time to update information on these questions and below, you will find the links to most recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. I tried to give precise answers to the FAQ related to each recruitment. Feel free to comment in the comment box of the web pages which you need more clarifications on. We also send constant updates to our subscribers, so you can subscribe to the site for more updates.
NIGERIAN PRISONS SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES UPDATES
FRSC APPLICATION DASHBOARD
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SCREENING UPDATES
FIRS RECRUITMENT UPDATES
FERMA RECRUITMENT
NAFDAC RECRUITMENT

and others.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Euopal:
People have been asking me questions on the starting dates, how to apply and requirements for most recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. I took out time to update information on these questions and below, you will find the links to most recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. I tried to give precise answers to the FAQ related to each recruitment. Feel free to comment in the comment box of the web pages which you need more clarifications on. We also send constant updates to our subscribers, so you can subscribe to the site for more updates.
FIRS RECRUITMENT UPDATES
FERMA RECRUITMENT
NAFDAC RECRUITMENT

and others.

Thank you.

Omo you miss road enter this tread
grin cheesy
Guy reverse comot here before I hit u batton for head sad angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Euopal:
FIRS RECRUITMENT UPDATES
FERMA RECRUITMENT
NAFDAC RECRUITMENT

and others.

Thank you.
bros you dey vex o....Allow us finish with DPR first na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
10th of June is 7 days from today.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Will we be inducting more peeps to the 'SPECULATORS HALL OF FAME'?
DPR pls we have tried nah sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abbasufi: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
AIZubair:
My oga you don turn to time keeper ne? Or should i say days keeper?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Never down, Ferguson and Smart grid, watz d latest guys ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
hugochuks60:

to earn this amount in DPR, u must be in one of d directorial levels. before u guys abandon international jobs for this DPR, pls critically evaluate ur option o. most of us here r just following things we hear. the allowances u r talking about r not given to newly employed, n it doesn't come d way u guys r thinking it does. some persons r talking about how they pay huge sums upfront!! mmmmmm I only pray u guys don't get disappointed with d way u r thinking.

One thing that always amazes me about these online forums is how some peeps post authoritatively about stuff they know nothing about. So you mean a director or even an assistant director of a Oil Regulator, someone who has spent at least 20-25years in service would be earning just 400k per month.... Haba...!!! Fear God na..!!! Plus you are also wrong about the allowances.. They receive their allowances every month along with the monthly pay and also at the beginning and end of the year. It might take 1 or 2 months for new employees to be inserted on the payroll but immediately they are, they also get paid all their benefits....

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Babagy823:
just tell us the exact amount like what jayjay quoted for diploma candidates, because i believe if diploma candidates will earn 140k then GT will not earn around 400k. but all in all DPR is a good place to work, evev if the pay eventually turn out to be a bit disappointing many people will pick the job including me. infact many people can take pay cut from their present job to join DPR. the prestige alone attached to being a DPR employee is something, and the money will come with time. lets just stop this debate and pray for this week to be a life changer to us and our family amen. when you get a job of DPR magnitude in Nigeria, wether with connection or by merit just raise your hand and praise God almighty, cos you are favoured wallahi.

This is so true....
The prestige and perks of the job is enough for people to jump at it notwithstanding the pay

The job security is also a very appealing reason

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
shawlar:

This is so true....
The prestige and perks of the job is enough for people to jump at it notwithstanding the pay

The job security is also a very appealing reason
DPR is a very good place ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
AIZubair:
we are waiting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.